Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-05-2017, 10:34 PM

23,206 posts, read 10,500,373 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
^Try selling that one in Hollywood.
You think I made that story up, how Moses was married to a black woman as an Egyptian, and when he decided to become a servant instead of a king, he also married a black woman by the same way. Just as evil shepherds are the same as vipers who inject their evil spirit in a person, Moses overcame the shepherds and the serpents to get to both brides.

Through the serpents, and through the wicked Shepherds came he who collects his bride, and what does the bride say?

The Bride Confesses Her Love

1The song of songs, which is Solomon's.
2Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine.
3Because of the savour of thy good ointments thy name is as ointment poured forth, therefore do the virgins love thee.
The Friends
4Draw me, we will run after thee: the king hath brought me into his chambers: we will be glad and rejoice in thee, we will remember thy love more than wine: the upright love thee.

The Bride

5I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.
6Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.
7Tell me, O thou whom my soul loveth, where thou feedest, where thou makest thy flock to rest at noon: for why should I be as one that turneth aside by the flocks of thy companions?

Solomon Speaks

8If thou know not, O thou fairest among women, go thy way forth by the footsteps of the flock, and feed thy kids beside the shepherds' tents.

9I have compared thee, O my love, to a company of horses in Pharaoh's chariots.
10Thy cheeks are comely with rows of jewels, thy neck with chains of gold.
The Friends
11We will make thee borders of gold with studs of silver.

The Bride

12While the king sitteth at his table, my spikenard sendeth forth the smell thereof.
13A bundle of myrrh is my wellbeloved unto me; he shall lie all night betwixt my breasts.

14My beloved is unto me as a cluster of camphire in the vineyards of Engedi.

Solomon

15Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
The Bride
16Behold, thou art fair, my beloved, yea, pleasant: also our bed is green.
Solomon
17The beams of our house are cedar, and our rafters of fir.

There is a good reason why Moses married two black women, and there is a good reason why people murmured against Moses because he married a black woman.

Indeed, why is the bride Black? '' says I.''

Does anyone know why Moses married two black women?

Hmmmm. the reason will become obvious.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2017, 11:52 AM

8,669 posts, read 4,818,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
^Try selling that one in Hollywood.
They had their chance to do what was right in the eyes of the Lord, Little did they know who would be watching.

Old 06-06-2017, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
You think I made that story up, how Moses was married to a black woman as an Egyptian, and when he decided to become a servant instead of a king, he also married a black woman by the same way. Just as evil shepherds are the same as vipers who inject their evil spirit in a person, Moses overcame the shepherds and the serpents to get to both brides.

Through the serpents, and through the wicked Shepherds came he who collects his bride, and what does the bride say?

The Bride Confesses Her Love

1The song of songs, which is Solomon's.
2Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine.
3Because of the savour of thy good ointments thy name is as ointment poured forth, therefore do the virgins love thee.
The Friends
4Draw me, we will run after thee: the king hath brought me into his chambers: we will be glad and rejoice in thee, we will remember thy love more than wine: the upright love thee.

The Bride

5I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.
6Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.
7Tell me, O thou whom my soul loveth, where thou feedest, where thou makest thy flock to rest at noon: for why should I be as one that turneth aside by the flocks of thy companions?

Solomon Speaks

8If thou know not, O thou fairest among women, go thy way forth by the footsteps of the flock, and feed thy kids beside the shepherds' tents.

9I have compared thee, O my love, to a company of horses in Pharaoh's chariots.
10Thy cheeks are comely with rows of jewels, thy neck with chains of gold.
The Friends
11We will make thee borders of gold with studs of silver.

The Bride

12While the king sitteth at his table, my spikenard sendeth forth the smell thereof.
13A bundle of myrrh is my wellbeloved unto me; he shall lie all night betwixt my breasts.

14My beloved is unto me as a cluster of camphire in the vineyards of Engedi.

Solomon

15Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
The Bride
16Behold, thou art fair, my beloved, yea, pleasant: also our bed is green.
Solomon
17The beams of our house are cedar, and our rafters of fir.

There is a good reason why Moses married two black women, and there is a good reason why people murmured against Moses because he married a black woman.

Indeed, why is the bride Black? '' says I.''

Does anyone know why Moses married two black women?

Hmmmm. the reason will become obvious.
Aww, the riches to which one could find within the folds of such a Word, who would seek first the Kingdom.

I was going to apologize to miss h for not committing a more personal and intimate post.
And here you come, ole friend.

Most probably lack a knowledge of Zipporahs heritage. Here she is growing up in a house of the Chief priest, only ever being hated by her own people because her household would not worship idols.
Even more so, the Chief priest daughters would have been quite warned about the egyptians.

Yet one day a man shows up at the Well, and who by all appearances is an Egyptian. But, yet he did not behave as one would think of.
So the daughters first went back to their father and explained all that had happened.

In truth and spirit.

Love story indeed.

Last edited by pinacled; 06-06-2017 at 12:48 PM..

Old 06-06-2017, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Aww, the riches to which one could find within the folds of such a Word, who would seek first the Kingdom.

I was going to apologize to miss h for not committing a more personal and intimate post.
And here you come, ole friend.

Most probably lack a knowledge of Zipporahs heritage. Here she is growing up in a house of the Chief priest, only ever being hated by her own people because her household would not worship idols.
Even more so, the Chief priest daughters would have been quite warned about the egyptians.

Yet one day a man shows up at the Well, and who by all appearances is an Egyptian. But, yet he did not behave as one would think of.
So the daughters first went back to her father and explained all that had happened.

In truth and spirit.

Love story indeed.

Everything Da Vinci taught was leading up to the end of all his teachings in the upper left hand corner of this picture. The upper left hand corner splits the face of a beautiful black woman, and we are only given half the face because it is half the creature. This black woman has a crown of pearls about her head that are points of light that she had found in Mona, and then through John, to then be the very last word and the end of all Da Vinci's teaching, this beautiful black woman's left eye. There are other faces in the dark that also explain what is happening, but within her left eye is a man peering out of her left pupil, and this is why the left eye of Jesus is shown as a dead eye where the pupil is dilated to show that the kingdom of the left eye is taken out of his head because it is where the spirit of Adam dwells, and Jesus was not born of Adam, and so Jesus has his left eye, as a kingdom in his left hand, and inside that eye is the spirit locked away as a prison where you see a half a face of a man.

That Crystal ball is the greatest work of Da Vinci because of the secrets hidden within it. Before you can see what is in it, you have to know what has to be there, and this is such a curious thing because I knew the wolves had to be there and so I found the wolves, I knew a lamb had to be standing in the palm of his hand and so I saw the lamb as a creature who stands beneath the steps of the alter as he is looking up at a priest, and the lamb is so cute and innocent as he smiles at the priest. I also knew there had to be a 3 headed man and so it becomes visible.

But what is so curious is what I didn't see, and I wonder just how much more is in that Crystal ball because you can only see things that you know have to be there, and I don't know what I am missing.

That same Crystal ball is in the Mona Lisa, and that same crystal ball is in the John the Baptist, it is the kingdom of the left eye.

But the black woman at the top left hand corner is the final outcome of the Mona, of the John the Baptist, and the very last thing Da Vinci teaches, the last great mystery amongst many, many mysteries explained.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 04-19-2024 at 02:42 AM..

Old 06-06-2017, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Woe to their wives if they are required to prophesy, for they will
separate from their wives just as my husband separated from me.

Unfortunately, I can never understand the direction or intent of your posts.
Vagueness and playing a guessing game seems to be your approach.
Temperance takes experience sometimes. But some people have no predisposed opinion, so like a clean slate they just walk around conversing with everyone.

I asked a question. And a very serious one at that.

Did you take the mark of his name?

The english transliteration of the new testament has a some very specific errors concerning adam.

Last edited by pinacled; 06-06-2017 at 01:55 PM..

Old 06-06-2017, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
Again, not a thread on whether a God exists, plenty of those around, thanks.

THIS is the only reason an ex Christian friend is no longer a believer in God at all...
nicest man I have known for 29 years is now an atheist for decades.

I know the Bible is a bloody book.
I expect tons of Bible quotes will be quoted and quoted and placed in to be scrolled down again and again, over and over...read 'em, still see no logic...even
when blood is replaced with the representation of life.

We are a speck on a speck in a galaxy that is a speck...our hearts, souls, minds, spirits are not specks...but limitless and boundless...
and is what the Creator is interested in ...
why would an Infinite Being of Love want sweet, little lambs to be killed.*

This is a reason for so much rejection of Christianity...then, the 'baby thrown out with the bathwater effect', turns into atheism, period.

* Always wondered what is done with the dead animal? Tossed or eaten?
If eaten...where is the sacrifice, exactly...thank you.
Now then, Miss H, Would you Like me to continue?

Old 06-06-2017, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Woe to their wives if they are required to prophesy, for they will
separate from their wives just as my husband separated from me.

Unfortunately, I can never understand the direction or intent of your posts.
Vagueness and playing a guessing game seems to be your approach.
He's just practicing, I used to do the same thing he does.

I don't know if it's quite the same thing I did, and do, I have always been in my own little world practicing, it is all I do, practice.

Old 06-06-2017, 01:43 PM

11,903 posts, read 3,728,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
He's just practicing, I used to do the same thing he does.

I don't know if it's quite the same thing I did, and do, I have always been in my own little world practicing, it is all I do, practice.
Lol, I can relate to this, There is a many membered body and have separate duties, some have not been appointed yet and some parts don't understand the other parts yet.....

Old 06-06-2017, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
Again, not a thread on whether a God exists, plenty of those around, thanks.

THIS is the only reason an ex Christian friend is no longer a believer in God at all...
nicest man I have known for 29 years is now an atheist for decades.

I know the Bible is a bloody book.
I expect tons of Bible quotes will be quoted and quoted and placed in to be scrolled down again and again, over and over...read 'em, still see no logic...even
when blood is replaced with the representation of life.

We are a speck on a speck in a galaxy that is a speck...our hearts, souls, minds, spirits are not specks...but limitless and boundless...
and is what the Creator is interested in ...
why would an Infinite Being of Love want sweet, little lambs to be killed.*

This is a reason for so much rejection of Christianity...then, the 'baby thrown out with the bathwater effect', turns into atheism, period.

* Always wondered what is done with the dead animal? Tossed or eaten?
If eaten...where is the sacrifice, exactly...thank you.
As if a woman would take notice.

If one woman is brave enough.
Name shipporah,s mother.

Old 06-06-2017, 11:35 PM

1,613 posts, read 1,030,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
As if a woman would take notice.

If one woman is brave enough.
Name shipporah,s mother.
That's out of order pin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity