Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2017, 01:21 PM

23,275 posts, read 10,574,851 times

Advertisements

This is what the biblehub says, and the biblehub is wrong just as all the experts are wrong over the years. Paul is speaking of the ten tribes known as the kingdom of Ephraim, and called,'' Israel,'' This Israel pertains to the adoption as they HAVE ALWAYS pertained to the adoption living in the land of Joseph whose sons, PERTAIN to the adoption into Israel.

Paul's Concern for the Jews <<<<<<This is wrong, it should say,'' Pauls' speech about the Northern kingdom of Israel that Paul was a part of, Paul was one of the 7000 reserved in Israel, not Judah. Israel died, not Judah, Israel was scattered and their kingdom ended, and God said he would never give up on Judah.

1I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost, 2That I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart. 3For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh: 4Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises; 5Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.{Concerning the flesh, Jesus is called out of Egypt as Ephraim, he comes offering a betrothal TO the lost Ephraim, Jews DID NOT NEED A BETROTHAL.

John was the friend of the bridegroom who went into the land of Joseph, the land of Ephraim to prepare GENTILES, not Jews.

The friend of the bridegroom goes in the spirit of Elijah, Elijah IS ONLY SENT to Gentiles. Elijah was sent to the ten tribes of Israel to judge them for leaving Jerusalem's feasts, but where Elijah went wrong, another man had to finish his mission. Elisha cared for these lost sons of the prophets when he seeks to build a place to dwell with them in order to teach them to come back to the ways of God and his Holy city with it's holy feasts. The friend of the bridegroom already has a betrothal, JEWS already have a betrothal.

John goes into the land of Joseph to prepare Gentiles to be adopted through the promise to the lost sons of Joseph, the kingdom of Ephraim.

God's Sovereign Choice

6Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel: 7Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called. 8That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed. 9For this is the word of promise, At this time will I come, and Sara shall have a son. 10And not only this; but when Rebecca also had conceived by one, even by our father Isaac; 11(For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth 12It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger. 13As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.{Now Ephraim and Judah}
14What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid. 15For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion{Ephraim was not shown mercy}. 16So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy. 17For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up{Just as Ephraim was raised for destruction}, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth. 18Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.

The Calling of the Gentiles
19Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will? 20Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? 21Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

22What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:{Ephraim} 23And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory, 24Even us,{Ephraim} whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

The Book of Hosea DETAILS Ephraim's destruction and the end of his kingdom when God will no longer have mercy on Ephraim, and Ephraim will no longer be God's people BECAUSE they turned into Gentiles, but as Gentiles, they would come back and their numbers would be as the sands of the seas.

25As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.{The Northern Kingdom of Ephraim/ten lost tribes}
26And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God.{Gentiles betrothed to a Jew become Ephraim}
27Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:{The Sands of the seas is ALWAYS of Ephraim's multitudes} 28For he will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth.
29And as Esaias said before, Except the Lord of Sabaoth had left us a seed, we had been as Sodoma, and been made like unto Gomorrha.
30What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith. 31But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness. 32Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone;
33As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

All of this is speaking how Gentiles obtained adoption through the void of the ten lost tribes of Ephraim and how that void was made in Israel.

None of it is speaking about Judah and Jews, it is speaking of God ending the kingdom of Ephraim and reserving only 7000 in Ephraim which Paul is one of, it is speaking of how the great void came about in ten tribes in Israel and how this void is filled when Gentiles are adopted through Ephraim to become as Jews, to become one with Jews, the great day of Jezreel is coming.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 07-09-2017 at 01:37 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2017, 04:10 PM

32,533 posts, read 22,131,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
This is what the biblehub says, and the biblehub is wrong just as all the experts are wrong over the years. Paul is speaking of the ten tribes known as the kingdom of Ephraim, and called,'' Israel,'' This Israel pertains to the adoption as they HAVE ALWAYS pertained to the adoption living in the land of Joseph whose sons, PERTAIN to the adoption into Israel.

Paul's Concern for the Jews <<<<<<This is wrong, it should say,'' Pauls' speech about the Northern kingdom of Israel that Paul was a part of, Paul was one of the 7000 reserved in Israel, not Judah. Israel died, not Judah, Israel was scattered and their kingdom ended, and God said he would never give up on Judah.

1I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost, 2That I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart. 3For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh: 4Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises; 5Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.{Concerning the flesh, Jesus is called out of Egypt as Ephraim, he comes offering a betrothal TO the lost Ephraim, Jews DID NOT NEED A BETROTHAL.

John was the friend of the bridegroom who went into the land of Joseph, the land of Ephraim to prepare GENTILES, not Jews.

The friend of the bridegroom goes in the spirit of Elijah, Elijah IS ONLY SENT to Gentiles. Elijah was sent to the ten tribes of Israel to judge them for leaving Jerusalem's feasts, but where Elijah went wrong, another man had to finish his mission. Elisha cared for these lost sons of the prophets when he seeks to build a place to dwell with them in order to teach them to come back to the ways of God and his Holy city with it's holy feasts. The friend of the bridegroom already has a betrothal, JEWS already have a betrothal.

John goes into the land of Joseph to prepare Gentiles to be adopted through the promise to the lost sons of Joseph, the kingdom of Ephraim.

God's Sovereign Choice

6Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel: 7Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called. 8That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed. 9For this is the word of promise, At this time will I come, and Sara shall have a son. 10And not only this; but when Rebecca also had conceived by one, even by our father Isaac; 11(For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth 12It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger. 13As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.{Now Ephraim and Judah}
14What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid. 15For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion{Ephraim was not shown mercy}. 16So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy. 17For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up{Just as Ephraim was raised for destruction}, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth. 18Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.

The Calling of the Gentiles
19Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will? 20Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? 21Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

22What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:{Ephraim} 23And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory, 24Even us,{Ephraim} whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

The Book of Hosea DETAILS Ephraim's destruction and the end of his kingdom when God will no longer have mercy on Ephraim, and Ephraim will no longer be God's people BECAUSE they turned into Gentiles, but as Gentiles, they would come back and their numbers would be as the sands of the seas.

25As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.{The Northern Kingdom of Ephraim/ten lost tribes}
26And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God.{Gentiles betrothed to a Jew become Ephraim}
27Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:{The Sands of the seas is ALWAYS of Ephraim's multitudes} 28For he will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth.
29And as Esaias said before, Except the Lord of Sabaoth had left us a seed, we had been as Sodoma, and been made like unto Gomorrha.
30What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith. 31But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness. 32Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone;
33As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

All of this is speaking how Gentiles obtained adoption through the void of the ten lost tribes of Ephraim and how that void was made in Israel.

None of it is speaking about Judah and Jews, it is speaking of God ending the kingdom of Ephraim and reserving only 7000 in Ephraim which Paul is one of, it is speaking of how the great void came about in ten tribes in Israel and how this void is filled when Gentiles are adopted through Ephraim to become as Jews, to become one with Jews, the great day of Jezreel is coming.
How was Paul reserved considering his behavior?...

Old 07-10-2017, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
How was Paul reserved considering his behavior?...

Those 7000 reserved ONLY in Israel are reserved because they would take no part in paganism, and they were the literal blood of the ten lost tribes. You can bet that every single one of those 7000 were amongst the believers in Christ, and I would say that Jesus went to many of them whether it says so or not. They are greatly loved by God as being the only remnant of the seed of Joseph, it wasn't that Jesus just appeared in front of Every Jew who persecuted the church, he appeared to Paul SPECIFICALLY because Paul was one of those 7000 reserved in Israel who was very zealous in fighting for the laws of Moses.

If a religion came speaking against the laws of Moses, Paul would be the one most zealous to wipe it out, but there were many lies and rumors told about what Christianity really was.

Jesus had not turned to Gentiles, he turned to those 7000 reserved in Israel and these were the first church fathers from the other kingdom of Israel living amongst Judah. When all the Israelites were persecuted and killed and the church fell into Gentile hands, that's where the problem began.

Old 07-10-2017, 07:26 PM

106 posts, read 68,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post

When you believe in Jesus, a river of life runs through your heart and out of your mouth and the water has a mind of it's own to bless or to curse. The water will go to other waters in lakes, in ponds, in rivers and seas, and wherever the water goes, an abundance of life springs up in the waters, and whatever the water has a mind to do, it does. It enters into the waters of man and curses where it will curse and bless where it will bless.

Everything about Ezekiel's temple is that it is an expanding temple and that water is expanding to the whole world and it comes from the temple.

Ezekiel's temple is the spiritual temple being built right now.

The water is going to pour again in a big way.

.................................................. ...................................... ~Maranatha~
.................................................. ..............................

Old 07-10-2017, 08:21 PM

10,095 posts, read 5,019,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by expatCA View Post
He updated the instructions just before his death, so they knew the work was to include Gentiles.
Matthew 28:19-20 19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: {teach...: or, make disciples, or, Christians of all nations} 20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Nope, much earlier as Peter was sent to Cornelius a Roman after God made it clear to him the old law was done.
cts 10:9-14 On the morrow, as they went on their journey, and drew nigh unto the city, Peter went up upon the housetop to pray about the sixth hour: 10 And he became very hungry, and would have eaten: but while they made ready, he fell into a trance, 11 And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending unto him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth: 12 Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air. 13 And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat. 14 But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean. A
cts 10:15-16 15 And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common. 16 This was done thrice: and the vessel was received up again into heaven.
NAS Acts 10:15 And again a voice came to him a second time, (a)"What God has cleansed, no longer consider (1)unholy."
NIV Acts 10:15 The voice spoke to him a second time, "Do not call anything impure that God has made clean.
I also find the work Jesus did of Luke 4:43 was updated or to be expanded to include the gentile people of the nations because of what Jesus instructed at Matthew 24:14 and at Acts 1:8 to be a witness to earth's nations before the end comes of all badness on Earth, and before the start of calendar Day One of Jesus' ushering in global Peace on Earth among persons of goodwill.

Old 07-14-2017, 09:51 AM

4,345 posts, read 2,185,565 times
Hannibal I know you sincerely believe what you believe you're just 2,000 years out of date. As a "lawless" one let me try and bring some light and not the heat usually generated on these forums. Your argument and belief were great during the days of the earthly ministry and God made it a huge point to keep the law and not associate with Gentiles. I get that. But as a surprise to some people, maybe such as yourself GOD KEEPS SECRETS, sometimes for centuries. See Deut 29:29 for that.

After the rejection of the Messiah and the stoning of Stephen.....the last straw for God, HE turned TEMPORARILY from Israel and sent a new apostle to the Gentiles. Israel has been on the sidelines in a partial state of blindness for the last 2,000 years. As Jesus gave the law to Moses, He then took the message of GRACE and revealed it to Paul. There is nothing new in what I'm saying here it's been in the book and ignored for hundreds of years but is slowly starting to leak out. After Paul was given the mission to the Gentiles in Acts 9 and as a newly minted Apostle one would expect him to board the next Greyhound for Jerusalem and get instructions from the 12. He didn't do that because it wasn't his mission, Jesus in His sovereignty revealed a new plan and a new gospel which nobody knew.........read up on the MYSTERIES given to Paul. New concepts and new entities emerged.....Jews and Gentiles saved by the same gospel, the "body of Christ" revealed.....which is now the actual "church" that will be taken up in the rapture.

Rom 16:25 Now to him who is able to strengthen you according to MY gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery that was kept SECRET for long ages
Rom 16:26 but has now been disclosed and through the prophetic writings has been made known to all nations, according to the command of the eternal God, to bring about the obedience of faith—
Rom 16:27 to the only wise God be glory forevermore through Jesus Christ! Amen.

So this new MY gospel spoken of by Paul was just upside down for the Jews, no sacrifice, no temple worship, no law, no water baptism......just BELIEVE through FAITH that Jesus died for your sins, was dead and buried, and rose to new life on the third day. That's it. Don't add anything or take anything away from that and you're saved for eternity. This would not be cheap easy believism by the way, total trust and genuine faith are at work here........and the attitude would be changed by the Holy Spirit coming to dwell permanently in ALL believers. This was such a shock to those in Jerusalem that they sent out emissaries to put all of Paul's little church home study groups back under the law. We see folks like you yelling about lawlessness back in Acts 15...................

Act 15:1 But some men came down from Judea and were teaching the brothers, "Unless you are circumcised according to the custom of Moses, you cannot be saved." Sound familiar?

In any case I have covered all these points multiple times and won't go over much of it again as it most likely is pointless in a hardened heart veiled to the truth................

2Co 3:12 Since we have such a hope, we are very bold,
2Co 3:13 not like Moses, who would put a veil over his face so that the Israelites might not gaze at the outcome of what was being brought to an end.
2Co 3:14 But their minds were hardened. For to this day, when they read the old covenant, that same veil remains unlifted, because only through Christ is it taken away.
2Co 3:15 Yes, to this day whenever Moses is read a veil lies over their hearts.
2Co 3:16 But when one turns to the Lord, the veil is removed.

All I can say is I hope some day the veil is removed and all the legalists can see the glorious grace that has been revealed....the heavy yoke of the law none of us could keep has been lifted..........

At the end of the story Israel is not left on the sidelines but during the Millenium is restored to a rightful place as Gods delightful chosen ones as we march into eternity together...........

Old 07-14-2017, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vf6cruiser View Post
Hannibal I know you sincerely believe what you believe you're just 2,000 years out of date. As a "lawless" one let me try and bring some light and not the heat usually generated on these forums. Your argument and belief were great during the days of the earthly ministry and God made it a huge point to keep the law and not associate with Gentiles. I get that. But as a surprise to some people, maybe such as yourself GOD KEEPS SECRETS, sometimes for centuries. See Deut 29:29 for that.

After the rejection of the Messiah and the stoning of Stephen.....the last straw for God, HE turned TEMPORARILY from Israel and sent a new apostle to the Gentiles. Israel has been on the sidelines in a partial state of blindness for the last 2,000 years. As Jesus gave the law to Moses, He then took the message of GRACE and revealed it to Paul. There is nothing new in what I'm saying here it's been in the book and ignored for hundreds of years but is slowly starting to leak out. After Paul was given the mission to the Gentiles in Acts 9 and as a newly minted Apostle one would expect him to board the next Greyhound for Jerusalem and get instructions from the 12. He didn't do that because it wasn't his mission, Jesus in His sovereignty revealed a new plan and a new gospel which nobody knew.........read up on the MYSTERIES given to Paul. New concepts and new entities emerged.....Jews and Gentiles saved by the same gospel, the "body of Christ" revealed.....which is now the actual "church" that will be taken up in the rapture.

Rom 16:25 Now to him who is able to strengthen you according to MY gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery that was kept SECRET for long ages
Rom 16:26 but has now been disclosed and through the prophetic writings has been made known to all nations, according to the command of the eternal God, to bring about the obedience of faith—
Rom 16:27 to the only wise God be glory forevermore through Jesus Christ! Amen.

So this new MY gospel spoken of by Paul was just upside down for the Jews, no sacrifice, no temple worship, no law, no water baptism......just BELIEVE through FAITH that Jesus died for your sins, was dead and buried, and rose to new life on the third day. That's it. Don't add anything or take anything away from that and you're saved for eternity. This would not be cheap easy believism by the way, total trust and genuine faith are at work here........and the attitude would be changed by the Holy Spirit coming to dwell permanently in ALL believers. This was such a shock to those in Jerusalem that they sent out emissaries to put all of Paul's little church home study groups back under the law. We see folks like you yelling about lawlessness back in Acts 15...................

Act 15:1 But some men came down from Judea and were teaching the brothers, "Unless you are circumcised according to the custom of Moses, you cannot be saved." Sound familiar?

In any case I have covered all these points multiple times and won't go over much of it again as it most likely is pointless in a hardened heart veiled to the truth................

2Co 3:12 Since we have such a hope, we are very bold,
2Co 3:13 not like Moses, who would put a veil over his face so that the Israelites might not gaze at the outcome of what was being brought to an end.
2Co 3:14 But their minds were hardened. For to this day, when they read the old covenant, that same veil remains unlifted, because only through Christ is it taken away.
2Co 3:15 Yes, to this day whenever Moses is read a veil lies over their hearts.
2Co 3:16 But when one turns to the Lord, the veil is removed.

All I can say is I hope some day the veil is removed and all the legalists can see the glorious grace that has been revealed....the heavy yoke of the law none of us could keep has been lifted..........

At the end of the story Israel is not left on the sidelines but during the Millenium is restored to a rightful place as Gods delightful chosen ones as we march into eternity together...........

My heart is not veiled from the truth, and as typical, you see me as legalistic when this couldn't be further from the truth. AGAIN, you take a conversation about Jews telling gentiles that they have to be circumcised to be saved, and you apply this thinking to me. I am not telling anyone they have to keep any law to be saved because that would be ridiculous, and yet you insinuate that I or ANYONE is insinuating this to you when NOBODY is.

God has never given up on Judah, he gave up on Israel, and you are quoting the scriptures about the great mystery how Gentiles are adopted into Israel through the promise of the ten lost tribes.

Jesus didn't bring a covenant for Gentiles and Jews, Jesus brought a covenant for Gentiles of Ephraim and Jews, and you are neither of these. Ephraim is a gentile who obtains the spirit of Elijah to bring him back with respect to Torah, to the religion of God, back to Jerusalem to become one with Jews.

But none of this matters to you, again, you are inserting yourself and your religion into Judaism in a time when your religion did not exist.

Gentiles converted to Judaism, this is not an opinion, it is a fact.

For over 100 years after Jesus died, Gentiles were converting to Judaism, these righteous gentiles were persecuted and killed because they then rejected the ways of all their Roman and Babylonian Gods to follow the one true God to believe in his Passover lamb, his ram of Shavuot, his goat of Yom Kippur, his Sukkot bull, his red heifer.

That is what Gentiles did when they became co-heirs with Jews under a covenant that Jesus brought to gentiles of Ephraim and Jews of Judah to become one.

But what in the world does all this have to do with you or your religion? I would ask you why you are always quoting things that are written to converts to Judaism?

You are inserting yourself and your religion into Judaism, and that is how simple all of this is.

I don't know you, but I assume you don't keep the Sabbaths and feasts of God, and so I would ask you, '' what does your religion have to do with the religion of God?''

Whatever Sabbaths and feasts you keep, by the laws of Moses, THEY MARK AND SEAL YOU IN YOUR FOREHEAD.''

Whatever worship system you keep, IT OBVIOUSLY marks you EVEN if the laws of Moses doesn't tell you this, COMMON SENSE DICTATES the fact that whatever worship system you keep full of Sabbaths, feasts, tradition and ritual, THEY MARK YOU FOR WHAT RELIGION YOU ARE FOLLOWING.

You are bringing your religion to a discussion of scriptures written to Gentile converts to Judaism and acting as if you have a voice or an opinion of what takes place in Judaism, DO YOU?

Just as you prove here, you and every Christian and his grandma bring these false accusations against me when IN FACT, you have no opinion, you have no debate, because what you are saying is a non issue, WHO IS TELLING YOU AND WHO HAS EVER TOLD YOU THAT YOU HAVE TO KEEP ANY OF THE LAWS OF MOSES TO BE SAVED?

IT CERTAINLY WAS NOT ME.

I don't keep the laws of Moses, I don't keep the Sabbath Holy like I should, I don't keep the laws of the feasts, I don't get on a plane to fly to Jerusalem to keep the feasts of Tabernacles, and so WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD I TELL ANYONE THEY SHOULD DO WHAT I DON'T DO?

I know what I worship VCruiser, I know the law, I know the Sabbaths and the feasts, I know the comings and goings of the temple that I claim to be. I know the comings and goings of the master in MY TEMPLE. I know the design of the Temple and I am well aware that the design of the temple shows us the design of the kingdom of heaven.

And BECAUSE I know what I worship according to God's worship system, I would say that you are saved, that you should smile and be happy because you are saved and this isn't an opinion from somebody who doesn't know what they worship. Christians insert themselves into Judaism while they reject learning the law, they reject learning the sacrifices and missions of Christ, they reject everything that Christ teaches and everything made to show who Christ is. Christians reject the comings and goings of the temple they are claiming to be and so they are ignorant of what they are speaking about because of the fact that they do not know what they worship and neither do they want to learn.

I am not saying this to offend you, I am trying to get a point across of how you are seeing me.

Maybe you have some kind of idea about heaven that is not based on the facts of what we are taught about heaven.

The fact that Jesus didn't bring you a covenant and me pointing it out, it doesn't mean that I am saying that you are going to hell. The design of the Temple proves that you are saved, just by it's simple design, I would say that you are NO DOUBT saved.

But this doesn't have anything to do with the covenant that Jesus brought to Ephraim and Judah where God puts his own laws in their hearts.

There is a place for you right outside the temple in the court of Gentiles and you have all the salvation you could ever want, but what does this have to do with Judaism and the first Christian church which was a legal sect of Judaism?

I believe you stand in the broad way with all the other gentiles and perhaps I am right there with you for my own reasons.

What I am saying is that since Christians reject the religion of God, they simply do not know the religion of God and what the promises are, and Christians seem to think in black and white as if there is one big huge box named hell, and one big huge box named heaven.

There are 3 books that come out on Rosh Hashanah and all of them are saved, but those written in the lamb's book of life have accepted the worship system of God while those sent to the outer court of Gentiles decided to remain gentiles.

What goal a person sets for himself is up to him and if you choose to remain a gentile EVEN as one who doesn't keep the laws of Moses and EVEN teaches people not to keep the laws, I don't say you will go to hell, and Christian don't have a clue what scriptures of hell are referring to, because they aren't of hell.

I am not telling anyone they have to keep any of the laws of Moses, or any of the laws of new moons and feasts, I don't watch people to see if they didn't keep all the laws of the feasts.

But if anyone comes teaching a Jesus from Babylon, I am going to call them a liar. If they come teaching a lawless Jesus, I am going to raise an eyebrow after what Jesus said of the law.

If you are bringing your gentile Pagan Jesus trying to rationalize your paganism and lawlessness, that isn't going to happen.

A Gentile Pagan, anti-Semitic, lawless Jesus whose followers keep and teach the religion of Tammuz, the Babylonian Messiah, those people are in Babylon and I would say to them,'' Come out before you receive her judgments.''

There is no reason to look here and there for the people of Babylon who are marked in their foreheads and right hands because they keep the Sabbaths, feasts, and traditions of Babylon, we KNOW WHO THEY ARE.

All those people keeping the winter Solstice and Easter die on 666 in Ezekiel 9, but this doesn't mean they go to hell, it just means they die on a certain day, a certain hour, for keeping the feasts and traditions of the Babylonian Messiah named Tammuz.

If you keep Pagan holy days and traditions that began in Babylon and are practiced in Rome, then you can hardly deny that you are a citizen of Babylon.

It is really that simple.

If somebody is arguing with me, it is usually because they are pagans who keep the holy days of Tammuz in their pagan holy days they devote to Jesus, but no matter how much they say the name of Jesus, his name isn't ever going to change. The name of the Babylonian Messiah has always been Tammuz, and it can never change.

You keep the Sabbaths, feasts, traditions, and rituals of Tammuz?

People will be teaching lawlessness, the same people who keep the Sabbaths, feasts, traditions, and rituals of Tammuz, and as Gentiles from another religion, they come inserting themselves into the religion of Jesus in his Passover, in his Shavuot, in his Sukkot, AS IF, as if Jesus was the Babylonian Messiah and they are trying to prove Jesus is the Babylonian Messiah.

These same people will have an issue with respect of the laws of Moses but not because anyone is telling them that they have to keep the laws to be saved, it is because they are trying to justify a lawless, Pagan Jesus who is the Messiah of Babylon instead of the Messiah of Jerusalem, and so what they are doing is trying to lure the people of God away from following their God. Christians would tare Israel away from God to have them become lawless pagans.

Isn't this the real issue?

I don't judge you if you don't keep all the laws of Moses, but I do judge you if you come saying and teaching a lawless Pagan messiah from Babylon and you claim Jesus is the reason for the season.

Jesus is the reason for Passover, for Pentecost, for Sukkot, and no matter what issue you have with the laws of Moses, you aren't going to justify lawlessness, and adultery against God, and Paganism is just that, out right adultery against the God of Israel.

You decide you want to convert to the religion of God and his son?

COME, I will teach you his ways.

Jesus brings a covenant for Ephraim and Judah, and even if you don't accept this covenant, BEHOLD, lol, you still have the outer court of Gentiles, but it would be much better to set your goal in the two sections of the temple proper.

Jesus didn't bring a covenant to gentiles and Jews, he made a covenant for Gentiles to come and join the same religion as Jews, and this is the great mystery, that any gentile from any nation can come under the promise of Ephraim in Hosea 2 that Paul explains, that EVEN the gentile can become a co-heir to a Jew BECAUSE he converted and became one with a Jew.

This doesn't have anything to do with Gentile in other religions, and gentiles in other religions are CERTAINLY NOT ISRAEL, they are neither Ephraim or Judah and they happen to be proud of this fact.

If you claim Jesus in his covenant, then YOU MUST do as Ephraim MUST DO, or you can claim the covenant all day, but if you don't come converting, what good is your claim?

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 07-14-2017 at 11:51 AM..

Old 07-14-2017, 04:23 PM

God's Forgiveness and Judgment
20So the LORD said, "I have pardoned them according to your word; 21but indeed, as I live, all the earth will be filled with the glory of the LORD. 22"Surely all the men who have seen My glory and My signs which I performed in Egypt and in the wilderness, yet have put Me to the test these ten times and have not listened to My voice,…

Israel had committed adultery against God by going back to their Paganism, and because they did this, now God said that the whole world would be filled with the knowledge of the Lord, that Israel's adultery was opportunity to the world to ALSO become a bride of God.

Since they committed adultery with the Messiah of Egypt, God had a Temple designed in the design of a woman in human anatomy, God gave them the design of a veil that represented the veil of a virgin that had no door, such a narrow way as to have no entrance. BUT NOW GOD HAS MADE A WAY FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO BE FILLED WITH THE KNOWLEDGE AND SPIRIT OF GOD BECAUSE OF ISRAEL'S ADULTERY IN GOING BACK TO THEIR PAGANISM

God was about to marry Israel, he was about to consummate a marriage and their bodies would have given birth as pregnant brides of God, they would have been circumcised from the flesh as the flesh would be cut away from a true son of God, a nation of kings and priests.

But now the whole world could be filled with the knowledge of God.

God has made a Tabernacle in the design of YOU, YOU become the bride of God NOW.

NOW, THE WHOLE WORLD WILL BE FILLED WITH THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD BECAUSE HIS TEMPLE IS IN HUMAN ANATOMY, YOU.

NOW, EVEN YOU can come out of Egypt and the ways of the world, and NOW EVEN YOU can get betrothed on Passover, receive a seed on Shavuot because by some miracle, you have not even known your husband and you are pregnant with the seed of God, BUT IF YOU DO AS ISRAEL DID AND COMMIT ADULTERY AGAINST GOD IN GOING BACK TO YOUR PAGANISM, what do you expect will happen?

Israel learned their lesson not to commit adultery against God, and now EVEN YOU can become the temple and body of Christ who becomes pregnant in trying to birth a son of God, but this is ONLY done in walking in the set appointed ways given to the bride.

NOW EVEN YOU can be a temple filled with the knowledge of the Lord, a bride.

There are brides everywhere, the point is not being a bride, the point is to raise a child of God who will be a priest who teaches the ways of God, collects virgins of God who also raise full grown sons of God who are priests who will also collect virgins for God who will give birth to raised mature sons of God who will become priests who teach the ways of God to sons of God.

IF, If you accept the 7 days of your marriage contract.

If you do as Israel did at the mountain in committing adultery, how will you bear a son of God?

How will you bear a brethren of Christ?

Brides are everywhere, where are the mature sons?

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 07-14-2017 at 04:42 PM..

Old 07-14-2017, 04:50 PM

4,087 posts, read 3,264,071 times
In short

Christ the Anointed one of God. Was sent for the House of Israel as the Original chosen. Then through them would go to the world Truth of a God. They rejected Jesus as the promised Messiah. So the through them was not to be. Those who did see Jesus as Sent as Messiah. Became the heirs as if the House of Israel was circumvented.

They evolved into the much splintered Christianity while the Original chosen still are in a divided Judaism today. Jew NEVER got the Memo from God to take the Truth to the world. Christians did. Evil certainly wants Truth of God in disunity.

Both still look to a Golden Age/Kingdom age to come. Most teach Israel as head of nations then. But not before things get much worse and Israel is the world's final focus and a final battle before God intervenes and ALL the Feast as foreshadows of fulfillments completed.

Old 07-14-2017, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavePa View Post
In short

Christ the Anointed one of God. Was sent for the House of Israel as the Original chosen. Then through them would go to the world Truth of a God. They rejected Jesus as the promised Messiah. So the through them was not to be. Those who did see Jesus as Sent as Messiah. Became the heirs as if the House of Israel was circumvented.

They evolved into the much splintered Christianity while the Original chosen still are in a divided Judaism today. Jew NEVER got the Memo from God to take the Truth to the world. Christians did. Evil certainly wants Truth of God in disunity.

Both still look to a Golden Age/Kingdom age to come. Most teach Israel as head of nations then. But not before things get much worse and Israel is the world's final focus and a final battle before God intervenes and ALL the Feast as foreshadows of fulfillments completed.

No, Jews are the son who stayed home with the father and they have been the only people who love and keep the commandments of God, they alone are persecuted for an example to the world of what happens to anyone who loves and keeps God's commandments.

Jews keep the ways of Messiah, and Gentiles do not. Gentile Christians reject the Jewish Messiah and so who has gained anything?

What truth do Christians bring to the world besides lawlessness and the worship of the Babylonian Messiah named Tammuz?

Jews still follow the ways of Messiah and they are still the only ones in the world who follow the ways of Messiah, are Christians out there preaching Passover, Yom Kippur, Sukkot?

No.

Jews do, not Christians, Jews bring the truth, not Christians.

Salvation for All Nations

1Thus saith the LORD, Keep ye judgment, and do justice: for my salvation is near to come, and my righteousness to be revealed.

2Blessed is the man that doeth this, and the son of man that layeth hold on it; that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and keepeth his hand from doing any evil.
3Neither let the son of the stranger, that hath joined himself to the LORD, speak, saying, The LORD hath utterly separated me from his people: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree.
4For thus saith the LORD unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant;
5Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.

6Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;

7Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.
8The Lord GOD which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.

If the Gentile has anything at all to boast in, let him boast in Isaiah 56, and if he cannot boast in Isaiah 56, THEN WHAT IN THE WORLD IS HE TALKING ABOUT?

IS HE OUT THERE SPREADING THE GOOD NEWS ABOUT GOD?

LET HIM SPREAD ISAIAH 56, OR LET HIM REMAIN SILENT.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity