Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2017, 01:55 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,832,081 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
I have no idea how either of these two posts are supposed to be a reply to my reply to you that the Ninevites were Gentiles.
With respect of Time. All has been Fullfilled by Christ.

The Wicked will never Understand this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2017, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
If you are referring to me, there is no hostility. I simply eschew and disdain any kind of exclusivity pretending to be special people for any reason.
So do I. it is an abomination.
And those who do not even consider the tumult of the second temple period are gnawing and gnashing.

I appreciated your company Mystic. Blessings always brother.
In Christ always.
Something of Water and the Mind of Christ. A conversation you and I had quite sometime back. Do you recall that conversation?

Firstly, concerning the Lord and his rebuke of the pharisees.
No honor no bond.
A house divided against itself will not stand

They Love their seats, like a man that sits for six days and thinks himself king. Laying burdens on others that they themselves do not even consider. Because they do not know what they do within the congregation.
Do you recall what I shared with you concerning the ten men, 5 to the north and 5 to the south?

Then some Pharisees and teachers of the law came to Jesus from Jerusalem and asked, 2 “Why do your disciples break the tradition of the elders? They don’t wash their hands before they eat!” 3 Jesus replied,

“And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition? 4 For God said, ‘Honor your father and mother’[a] and ‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.’[b] 5 But you say that if anyone declares that what might have been used to help their father or mother is ‘devoted to God,’ 6 they are not to ‘honor their father or mother’ with it. Thus you nullify the word of God for the sake of your tradition. 7 You hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you:

8 “‘These people honor me with their lips,
but their hearts are far from me.
9 They worship me in vain;
their teachings are merely human rules.’[c]”

10 Jesus called the crowd to him and said,

“Listen and understand. 11 What goes into someone’s mouth does not defile them, but what comes out of their mouth, that is what defiles them.”

12 Then the disciples came to him and asked, “Do you know that the Pharisees were offended when they heard this?”
13 He replied,

“Every plant that my heavenly Father has not planted will be pulled up by the roots. 14 Leave them; they are blind guides.[d] If the blind lead the blind, both will fall into a pit.”

15 Peter said, “Explain the parable to us.”
16 “Are you still so dull?”
Jesus asked them.
17 “Don’t you see that whatever enters the mouth goes into the stomach and then out of the body? 18 But the things that come out of a person’s mouth come from the heart, and these defile them. 19 For out of the heart come evil thoughts—murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander. 20 These are what defile a person; but eating with unwashed hands does not defile them.”

Let the dead bury the dead, and the blood thirsty vanity(pit) of wicked council.
Every hair is counted.
Bloodthirsty men that think themselves kings.

(Hebrew: אֲדֹנִיָּה‎‎ ’Ǎḏōnîyāhū, "Yahu is my lord") was the fourth son of King David. His mother was Haggith as recorded in the book of 2 Samuel 3:4. Adonijah was born at Hebron during the long conflict between David and the House of Saul.

8 But Zadok the priest, and Benaiah the son of Jehoiada, and Nathan the prophet, and Shimei, and Rei, and the mighty men which belonged to David, were not with Adonijah.

9 And Adonijah slew sheep and oxen and fat cattle by the stone of Zoheleth, which is by Enrogel, and called all his brethren the king's sons, and all the men of Judah the king's servants:

10 But Nathan the prophet, and Benaiah, and the mighty men, and Solomon his brother, he called not.

Shemot(exodus)
15 And he said unto the people, Be ready against the third day: come not at your wives.
16 And it came to pass on the third day in the morning, that there were thunders and lightnings, and a thick cloud upon the mount, and the voice of the trumpet exceeding loud; so that all the people that was in the camp trembled.

Vayikra (leviticus)
Leviticus 19King James Version (KJV)

19 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,
2 Speak unto all the congregation of the children of Israel, and say unto them, Ye shall be holy: for I the Lord your God am holy.
3 Ye shall fear every man his mother, and his father, and keep my sabbaths: I am the Lord your God.
4 Turn ye not unto idols, nor make to yourselves molten gods: I am the Lord your God.

5 And if ye offer a sacrifice of peace offerings unto the Lord, ye shall offer it at your own will.
6 It shall be eaten the same day ye offer it, and on the morrow: and if ought remain until the third day, it shall be burnt in the fire.
7 And if it be eaten at all on the third day, it is abominable; it shall not be accepted.
8 Therefore every one that eateth it shall bear his iniquity, because he hath profaned the hallowed thing of the Lord: and that soul shall be cut off from among his people.

9 And when ye reap the harvest of your land, thou shalt not wholly reap the corners of thy field, neither shalt thou gather the gleanings of thy harvest.

10 And thou shalt not glean thy vineyard, neither shalt thou gather every grape of thy vineyard; thou shalt leave them for the poor and stranger: I am the Lord your God.

11 Ye shall not steal, neither deal falsely, neither lie one to another.
12 And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the Lord.
13 Thou shalt not defraud thy neighbour, neither rob him: the wages of him that is hired shall not abide with thee all night until the morning.
14 Thou shalt not curse the deaf, nor put a stumblingblock before the blind, but shalt fear thy God: I am the Lord.

15 Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honor the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

23 And when ye shall come into the land, and shall have planted all manner of trees for food, then ye shall count the fruit thereof as uncircumcised: three years shall it be as uncircumcised unto you: it shall not be eaten of.
24 But in the fourth year all the fruit thereof shall be holy to praise the Lord withal.
25 And in the fifth year shall ye eat of the fruit thereof, that it may yield unto you the increase thereof: I am the Lord your God.

Last edited by pinacled; 06-27-2017 at 03:28 PM..

Old 06-27-2017, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Don't give me the "finger", that is not nice...

Bamidbar(Numbers)26

Reuben
Simeon
Gad
Judah
Issachar
Zebulun

Ephraim
Manasseh
Benjamin
Dan
Asher
Naphtali

Inheritance?

What are the Levites doing for Joseph?

Last edited by pinacled; 06-27-2017 at 03:25 PM..

Old 06-27-2017, 03:23 PM

33,360 posts, read 26,630,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
With respect of Time. All has been Fullfilled by Christ.

The Wicked will never Understand this.
This post doesn't have anything to do with my reply to you that the Ninevites were Gentiles either. And that Jonah, a Hebrew, was sent to Nineveh.

If, and you can't refute the fact that the Ninevites were Gentiles, why bother making these posts to me?

Old 06-27-2017, 03:31 PM

Quote:
This post doesn't have anything to do with my reply to you that the Ninevites were Gentiles either. And that Jonah, a Hebrew, was sent to Nineveh.

If, and you can't refute the fact that the Ninevites were Gentiles, why bother making these posts to me?

First, please define for me what a gentile is?

Old 06-27-2017, 03:37 PM

Quote:

Like I said , snares.

Keen eyes.

Liars that have taken the mark of the beast.
http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/...-blessing.html

Old 06-27-2017, 03:42 PM

Ephesians 1King James Version (KJV)

1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus:
2 Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.
7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;
8 Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence;
9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:
10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:
11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:
12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.
13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.
15 Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints,
16 Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;
17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,
19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,
20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,
21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:
22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,
23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

Old 06-27-2017, 03:55 PM

Quote:
First, please define for me what a gentile is?
The word 'Gentile', from the Greek word ἔθνος - ethnos refers to non-Jewish (or non-Hebrew, if you prefer) nations and or peoples.

Nineveh was a non-Jewish nation and people and therefore the Ninevites were Gentiles.

Old 06-27-2017, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Like I said , snares.

Keen eyes.

Liars that have taken the mark of the beast.
What an Obscure Old Testament Figure Reveals abou... | Christianity Today
You haven't said anything that addresses my reply to you that the Ninevites were Gentiles. You said it was a falsehood (lie) to call them Gentiles. When shown that they were Genitles you started posting replies that were unrelated to the issue at hand.

I'm not wasting my time on nonsense posts.

Old 06-27-2017, 04:07 PM

Quote:
The word 'Gentile', from the Greek word ἔθνος - ethnos refers to non-Jewish (or non-Hebrew, if you prefer) nations and or peoples.

Nineveh was a non-Jewish nation and people and therefore the Ninevites were Gentiles.
We are all sons or daughters of adam and eve.

By hearing, the very seed that was planted within us and wonderfully made only sleeps till he is awakened.
So many members, yet do you know a waterer that would boast to the seed?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity