Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-05-2017, 02:33 PM

4,765 posts, read 2,000,275 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
How could you have be lost from God when he is in all things? The truth is we have lost sight of where God is. He's not hiding up in skies because he can't associate with folk who live according to self because they have lost the reality of God and their true self.

It's time to put death these ignorant savage beliefs that God needed appeased and that he distanced himself from us until he's been appeased.
Salvation is not like lost and found. Biblically speaking "lost" means you are not saved from the comiig wrath of God.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2017, 02:37 PM

37,340 posts, read 28,354,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post

We both say that ... and then we remember that we once thought the same thing. I'm bewildered by former me, too.
I wish i had folk challenging my beliefs and making me look at what i actually believe, when i was a young believer.

Old 07-05-2017, 03:37 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,738,956 times
2 Cor 4:11

Old 07-05-2017, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
yes.
They demand to be separated to make their own rules and their own laws.. yet curses God for the coming separation that he is demanding !
What on earth are you talking about. As far as I am concerned there is no separation from God, never has been and never will be. I have never cursed God, so why are saying this ?.

Quote:
refusing to become part of God's kingdom and demands the right to remain in his own kingdom but wants God to allow him to with all God's blessings. but God will remove his LIFE aka all his blessing from all other kingdoms created since the fall. we call that left over stuff that is not of him ' hell" stuff man created by their great sins ..
?
I am part of the Kingdom of God and that Kingdom is within all

Quote:

with their closed minds they call it
'independent thinking' or 'Open mindedness' . we still it hell..
all you demanding fellows can't have your cake and eat it too. Since they have eaten the cake all up , time is nearly up ..
now if they want more cake ask God for his he is the source of all goodness ...... or just sit there and keep crying in your crumbs.
but really answer this question in your own mind
?
My problem was, when believing how you do I was as closed minded as they come.

Old 07-05-2017, 04:01 PM

Quote:
what do you do with your feelings of Guilt ?

(... and don't lie to us and claim to have none, because everyone breaks their own conscience all the time )
what do you do with your guilty feelings because you are guilty of breaking even your own conscience ?
What do I do with guilt? Because I believe in unconditional love, I can be brutally honest with myself, and forgive myself as easy as I am able to forgive those that seemingly trespass against me.

Old 07-05-2017, 04:03 PM

do you know him and are you known by him?
no the son is not in everyone...The father and the Spirit and their laws hold together ev erything because they love their creation. but sin is not their creation it is your creation .

21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.

this verse is true ! if he is all love and a big gooooshy thing in the sky like you have cherry picked his words to mean ... and claim how all that love is in everything ( gnosticism/spiritualism/shamanism/special magic to make one righteous that is not of him ) . how can this verse be true? It is true that He does not "know" people who sin and are lawless doing as they see fit . maybe because they are not in covenant / married is "to Know them" , to become part of another person .
you haven't drop a knee yet . and you haven't excepted his proposal, a proposal that is on his terms.

he bought the right to make the proposal.. she still has the righ tto except or not.

Old 07-05-2017, 04:09 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOaWb7AIVVc

he bought the right to make an offer on his own terms.
she still has the right to not drink ." I never knew you "
enter his kingdom and submit to his kingship or no wedding..
high heels do get you an invitation..

Old 07-05-2017, 04:12 PM

Quote:
no the son is not in everyone...The father and the Spirit and their laws hold together ev erything because they love their creation. but sin is not their creation it is your creation .

21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.

this verse is true ! if he is all love and a big gooooshy thing in the sky like you have cherry picked his words to mean ... and claim how all that love is in everything ( gnosticism/spiritualism/shamanism/special magic to make one righteous that is not of him ) . how can this verse be true? It is true that He does not "know" people who sin and are lawless doing as they see fit . maybe because they are not in covenant / married is "to Know them" , to become part of another person .
you haven't drop a knee yet . and you haven't excepted his proposal, a proposal that is on his terms.

he bought the right to make the proposal.. she still has the righ tto except or not.
Do you know that Jesus Christ is in you ?.

Old 07-05-2017, 04:16 PM

Quote:

I don't believe Bible fundamentalists can see never mind enter the kingdom of God. How can you enter something you cannot see?. You are the ones that Christ sends packing, because you live and move outside of Kingdom principles. You will enter it when you understand that it is in you to sustain you and meet your desire through this earthly walk we are all on.

Old 07-05-2017, 04:30 PM

11,907 posts, read 3,737,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omega2xx View Post
Salvation is not like lost and found. Biblically speaking "lost" means you are not saved from the comiig wrath of God.
I believe that there is wrath to come but it is aimed at those who say they know God but do not.

The whole bible is spoken to Gods people and the transgression was Gods people not knowing who he is, those are the sons of disobedience - "Israel"

All people will be judged on their deeds and also all nations will be judged in righteousness.

Christians do not get a free pass because they say lord, lord. We are to study to show ourselves approved, and the traditional Christianity belief that the kingdom of heaven is about Christians going to heaven takes Jesus out of the Hebrews scriptures which was about a nation of kings and priests on earth

Exo 19:3 And Moses went up to God. And Jehovah called to him from the mountain, saying, You shall say this to the house of Jacob, and tell it to the sons of Israel.
Exo 19:4 You have seen what I did to Egypt; and I bore you on wings of eagles and brought you to Me.
Exo 19:5 And now if listening you will listen to My voice, and will keep My covenant, you shall become a special treasure to Me above all the nations, for all the earth is Mine.
Exo 19:6 And you shall become a kingdom of priests for Me, a holy nation. These are the words which you shall speak to the sons of Israel.

Deu 4:1 Now therefore hearken, O Israel, unto the statutes and unto the judgments, which I teach you, for to do them, that ye may live, and go in and possess the land which the LORD God of your fathers giveth you.
Deu 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.
Deu 4:3 Your eyes have seen what the LORD did because of Baalpeor: for all the men that followed Baalpeor, the LORD thy God hath destroyed them from among you.
Deu 4:4 But ye that did cleave unto the LORD your God are alive every one of you this day.
Deu 4:5 Behold, I have taught you statutes and judgments, even as the LORD my God commanded me, that ye should do so in the land whither ye go to possess it.
Deu 4:6 Keep therefore and do them; for this is your wisdom and your understanding in the sight of the nations, which shall hear all these statutes, and say, Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people.
Deu 4:7 For what nation is there so great, who hath God so nigh unto them, as the LORD our God is in all things that we call upon him for?
Deu 4:8 And what nation is there so great, that hath statutes and judgments so righteous as all this law, which I set before you this day?
Deu 4:9 Only take heed to thyself, and keep thy soul diligently, lest thou forget the things which thine eyes have seen, and lest they depart from thy heart all the days of thy life: but teach them thy sons, and thy sons' sons;

Deu 4:10 Specially the day that thou stoodest before the LORD thy God in Horeb, when the LORD said unto me, Gather me the people together, and I will make them hear my words, that they may learn to fear me all the days that they shall live upon the earth, and that they may teach their children.
Deu 4:11 And ye came near and stood under the mountain; and the mountain burned with fire unto the midst of heaven, with darkness, clouds, and thick darkness.
Deu 4:12 And the LORD spake unto you out of the midst of the fire: ye heard the voice of the words, but saw no similitude; only ye heard a voice.
Deu 4:13 And he declared unto you his covenant, which he commanded you to perform, even ten commandments; and he wrote them upon two tables of stone.
Deu 4:14 And the LORD commanded me at that time to teach you statutes and judgments, that ye might do them in the land whither ye go over to possess it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity