Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2017, 01:54 AM

8,669 posts, read 4,804,428 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Sin has nothing to do with breaking laws. It has to do with unloving attitudes and behavior toward others. Fear of God and a focus on sin is one of the drivers of unloving attitudes toward others seen as sinners. Jesus removed the fear of God, replaced it with a God who IS agape love, and said God is NOT counting our sins against us. Jesus embodied perfect agape love as a human, did what we could NOT do by connecting all humans to God, and removed any need for us to be perfect. He provided cover for our imperfections as long as we love God and each other every day and repent when we don't.
And you should keep a healthy distance from this board till you repent and retract what you stated concerning the spirit.

And if you do not do so, I'll be left with no choice other than to consider you as an enemy.
Until you visit the seven thunders, you are nothing more than your own words.

Old 07-15-2017, 03:15 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,277,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Wow. You've really got to stretch to reach that far. Peace
Don't you call the Bible the truth that sets us free? How much more then the words of Jesus Christ himself, wasn't that evident on every turn he took, the lepers were healed, the deaf heard, the blind could see, the lame walked , the sinner walked in righteousness , the captive was set free, the broken hearted were healed. Like I keep saying you fundamentalist have turned the Bible in to a book of sin, and still retain the ignorant savage concepts of a tribal God. NAMASTE

Old 07-15-2017, 03:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Don't you call the Bible the truth that sets us free? How much more then the words of Jesus Christ himself, wasn't that evident on every turn he took, the lepers were healed, the deaf heard, the blind could see, the lame walked , the sinner walked in righteousness , the captive was set free, the broken hearted were healed. Like I keep saying you fundamentalist have turned the Bible in to a book of sin, and still retain the ignorant savage concepts of a tribal God. NAMASTE
Are you seriously going to play alpha numeric cryptic games?
It's been some time since a due order was labeled for destruction.
I hope you know better than to cling to a Phoenician w.

Old 07-15-2017, 03:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Are you seriously going to play alpha numeric cryptic games?
It's been some time since a due order was labeled for destruction.
I hope you know better than to cling to a Phoenician w.
Lol Are you serious, everything you say is cryptic, just like this post. Everything Jesus spoke was an accomplishing word, in other words prophetic, everything you are saying in your cryptic language is pathetic.

Old 07-15-2017, 03:53 AM

Quote:
Lol Are you serious, everything you say is cryptic, just like this post. Everything Jesus spoke was an accomplishing word, in other words prophetic, everything you are saying in your cryptic language is pathetic.
Actually no,
And if you do not denounce the w, you are flaged

Old 07-15-2017, 03:59 AM

Quote:
Actually no,
And if you do not denounce the w, you are flaged
All praise to the W

Old 07-15-2017, 04:20 AM

Quote:
All praise to the W
I know, it's all too common for a coward to hide.
Carefull.

Old 07-15-2017, 04:27 AM

Quote:
I know, it's all too common for a coward to hide.
Carefull.
There is nothing more cowardly than talking cryptically with folk. Just say what you mean. Praise be to the Big W.

Old 07-15-2017, 04:29 AM

Quote:
Perhaps I should explain with detail the sheild of faith?

Old 07-15-2017, 04:50 AM

Quote:
Perhaps I should explain with detail the sheild of faith?
No need, your cryptic nonsense is just not appealing. The shadow of his wing works for me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity