Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-26-2017, 01:27 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,210,941 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Living View Post
Sounds like your rage against God and His people is in the wrong topic. Nothing in your post about the topic: Marijuana from a Chrisian's Perspective. Please try sticking to the topic.
When did you become a moderator?

Old 07-26-2017, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Yes, so did the founding fathers of modern psychology that people accept so readily. Everything we know and adhere to, that people have blindly accepted without question, came from people who readily admitted, in documented, verifiable format, that everything they wrote about psychology was given to them by demons while they were doing drugs like cocaine, etc.,

Secular experts have always warned, and have ratcheted up their warnings, that marijuana is a gateway drug that leads to more drugs, crime, violence, and health issues. All the sources I've given prove it. So, I have no doubt that when you do your drugs and drink your alcohol, that you "know things." Ever wonder where that "knowledge" comes from? Think you're thinking all of that all by yourself because you're brilliant?

You'd benefit from studying these founding fathers of psychology.
Blah, blah, blah = nonsense.

Old 07-26-2017, 01:29 PM

2,017 posts, read 5,111,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
When did you become a moderator?
When did you decide the rules don't apply to you? Indicative of how you live the rest of your life?

Old 07-26-2017, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Blah, blah, blah = nonsense.

Typical childish response when you can't refute the facts given.

Old 07-26-2017, 01:30 PM

Quote:
When did you decide the rules don't apply to you? Indicative of how you live the rest of your life?
When I was about 10.

When did you decide god lived in a book?

Old 07-26-2017, 01:32 PM

Quote:
When I was about 10.

When did you decide god lived in a book?
Yes. Your responses are definitely at that level of maturity.

Old 07-26-2017, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Typical childish response when you can't refute the facts given.
If you consider this:

Quote:
Yes, so did the founding fathers of modern psychology that people accept so readily. Everything we know and adhere to, that people have blindly accepted without question, came from people who readily admitted, in documented, verifiable format, that everything they wrote about psychology was given to them by demons while they were doing drugs like cocaine, etc.,
To be factual, you need much more help than a message board can give.

Good luck, Simple.

Old 07-26-2017, 02:36 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,682,616 times
Quote:
Yes. My apologies for not supplying links to my sources earlier. I'm usually more diligent to do so!

Crime rates going up. Huffington Post (One of several sources for this fact.)
-- The article exposes the MANY false claims for crime going DOWN and how they conveniently cooked the numbers.

Here's another crime source: CBSDenver

Homelessness, Marijuana Vending Machines and Marijuana/Cannabis Churches - easily Googled.

Marijuana Related Traffic Fatalities Numerous articles can be found. Here's one from CBS News.

Chicago - Legalized marijuana cited for increase in drugged driving accidents

Seattle - Study: Fatal Car Crashes Involving Marijuana Have Tripled

California - MARIJUANA - MAJOR CAUSE OF INJURY ACCIDENTS
the leading cause of death for young people.

USA Today - Marijuana playing larger role in fatal crashes

NBC News - Pot Fuels Surge in Drugged Driving Deaths
Good links. I have read similar articles along with medical studies which prove how marijuana use can trigger mental illness/disorders and heart arrhythmia.

Old 07-26-2017, 02:51 PM

21,088 posts, read 29,244,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Good links. I have read similar articles along with medical studies which prove how marijuana use can trigger mental illness/disorders and heart arrhythmia.
reefer madness was about the same idea...the evil weed has destroyed many a fine church goer..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbjHOBJzhb0

Old 07-26-2017, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
reefer madness was about the same idea...the evil weed has destroyed many a fine church goer..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbjHOBJzhb0
Fundies are ruled by fear and try to rule others the same way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity