Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-30-2017, 03:47 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,039,577 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Alcohol is ten times worse than weed, you can drive on weed, you can't on alcohol. Weed does not kill the body as alcohol does and weed doesn't impair like alcohol. I smoked weed at every job I had and I dealt with police and wrecker drivers many times. Running routes whether a Dr Pepper route, meat route, milk route, paint route. I drove a trash truck downtown Houston for ten years and never had a wreck, people die in the trash business cause so many high wires are hit. I had a route with wires everywhere that went right down Westheimer with it's narrow lanes and many apartments. Half the people who try running a trash route cannot do it. Your hands have to be continuously busy and your truck cannot stop, when you hit a can, you are raising it while backing up and the truck is always moving, and you are always crsushing and driving a truck in the worst Houston traffiic because the narrowest lanes and busiest place is down Westheimer past the Galleria.

Everyone in the trash business wants to be a front end loader but most all who try, they don't have it in them to do such a thing. Their minds were just not equipped to think on so many levels at one time. You stand up 100 men and let them try, and only 10 or 15 at the most could do it. Every single job I ever had, I excelled to a manager position, every single place I worked, and I never went to work not high. I have never appeared at a job interview when I wasn't high, I wouldn't have got the job had I not been high.

Every job I took, I became the most valuable person in the company and everyone could swear to this, I have always excelled to manager position in a matter of months because when I walk in a place, I take it over and everyone knows it.

I have been high every single day for over 35 years and I started smoking weed at 4, and by the time I was 11, I was buying 6 finger lids as we called them back then, and only skunk would do.

I wouldn't recommend that anyone ever smokes weed, it can become a thing that you cannot live without, it's dirty, nasty, and cost too much money, but you take a person who thinks they can drink everyday and keep a job, they are fooling themselves if they think they can function.

It's not the fact that alcohol is much worse than weed, it comes down to the people whether they can even function straight, a straight person can't keep up with me in business, and if they can't drive, it just aint in them, they are not born with the tools, and it aint a skill you can learn, some people can think and some can only think of one thing at a time.

You give some people alcohol and it turns them into some crazed freak of a person and I see this from people who don't smoke weed, I see them have a glass of wine and get so stuck on stupid that I wonder how they are still alive.

No wonder He loves you so much. I'm sorry, but your testimony here makes it sound like you were raised by wolves. As a mother, it pains me to hear it. Peace

Old 07-30-2017, 03:50 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,273,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
No wonder He loves you so much. I'm sorry, but your testimony here makes it sound like you were raised by wolves. As a mother, it pains me to hear it. Peace
God will use the ravens to feed you if he must. Sounds like Hanny is doing alright to me.

Old 07-30-2017, 03:51 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,168,052 times
Quote:
Don't demean wolves. They are model parents.

And they don't fill their children's heads with lies.

Old 07-30-2017, 03:53 PM

And I say...."SHOO!" to both of you.....

Old 07-30-2017, 04:11 PM

23,125 posts, read 10,426,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Kind of odd that Rbbi believes weed is the reason society is breaking down, but agrees with a lot of the way you see things. What do you think, she smokes pot to see the same things you do ?.
Everybody gotta go with what they believe. Rbb1 is a Pentecostal, I am not.

Old 07-30-2017, 04:13 PM

Quote:
It may have been the worst, but it was also the best, and I wouldn't be who I am had things happened differently, it changed the chemicals in my head, trauma that is, and I wouldn't take it away for anything.

Old 07-30-2017, 04:15 PM

Quote:
There's no escaping that until you change your I am.

Old 07-30-2017, 04:16 PM

Trauma from being at the edge of death so many times, having my scalp ripped away to pulling hot grease down on myself, teeth knocked out to ripping my throat so bad you can't believe it, I fell with a pipe in my hand and swallowed it. Got hit with a golf club in full swing and nobody would take me to the hospital, they said they knew I would die, and when I died in their car, they would get sued, that's what they were discussing as blood streamed out over a foot in the air shooting out of my eye. I was in 7 major accidents where they were all totaled, and those are just the good horrors.

Old 07-30-2017, 04:17 PM

Quote:

RBBI is a Messianic Jew who has received the baptism in the Holy Ghost, if "she's" anything. I'm also a Baptist, as I believe in saved by grace and water baptism and a Catholic because I believe in the virgin birth, yet no one wants to hang those labels on me. I wonder why.

Ya just got to eat of ALL the trees in the garden, BUT the one, but nearly everyone wants nothing to do with eating the crumbs off the table. Peace

Old 07-30-2017, 04:20 PM

Quote:
RBBI is a Messianic Jew who has received the baptism in the Holy Ghost, if "she's" anything. I'm also a Baptist, as I believe in saved by grace and water baptism and a Catholic because I believe in the virgin birth, yet no one wants to hang those labels on me. I wonder why. Ya just got to eat of ALL the trees in the garden, BUT the one. Peace
I'm Christian, Muslim Hindu Buddhist Jew and a few other things, I am also all the characters of the scriptures too. To understand Christianity you are wasting your time asking a fundamentalist
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity