Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-10-2017, 10:38 AM

23,179 posts, read 10,468,780 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Rules View Post
1. Originally Posted by Orion Rules Your dumb statements become so much dumber as time goes right to bye.
2. Any religion that mandates that something else die in its place is full of hypocrites.

The Passover Lamb who atoned for the sins of the world is the Lord Jesus is Christ.

Christianity never demanded that; God did to put away with the insane blood cult that had developed!

There was no power given in any of it either save to those who thought it did something to 'roll sins ahead'.

They never had to deal with what they themselves were doing a single time as Isaiah chapter 1 did also describe.

It was those only poor animals being used to have their innocent throats cut who were the ones who were being sacrificed.

Nothing from the guilty was there as that makes it a most obvious sham of the whole creative life cycle of Genesis 1 was being altered.

Isaiah 1 states that God never wanted any of that blood sacrifice a single time as look at what also those same were committing for that blood.

All of that written in Genesis 1 was being supplanted by a death cult where it went on and on as it became such an arrogance of power they had to kill God.

God who directly confronted them for what passives they could make of themselves filthy lucre blood lust evil commandments given by man to supplant the WORD OF GOD.

There are a whole host of other writings it is said the Nicea Council took away from ever being inserted into what became a Bible and so really we most likely have only part of the WORD.

But we still have enough because they could not take Isaiah 1 away, neither Isaiah 66, neither Jesus telling his disciples to feed his lambs and tend to his sheep and keep them safe from being slaughtered.

That if God never delighted in blood sacrifice as the death cult it was of the exact total opposite of why life is given and then to be taken away so someone can fill their mouth full of flesh not theirs but of what's been plundered.

How animals are sent to slaughter born into a life filled with misery in a supposed enlightened society that stands there while it is happening with no laws placed on the books to create all-vegan farms Amendment V for law and justice has waned.

That if man thinks he is going to find the goodness and mercy of Christ waiting for him with open arms for continuing in he is quite mistaken in terms of sin that is never dealt with of confessed by changing the circumstances of those they have taken advantage of as oppressed.

Judgments are only waiting in the wings of whole nations people places and things that for one morsel of meat man would trade his soul to go to hell on Earth as well as in the Afterlife to burn forever inside of torment that God said was for the devil and his angels that they have been warned.

That animals are part of the church of God, that death holds no place in that same Kingdom; that God intends to take back complete control of the same planet that has not been taken care of but rather sent to Hell as it looks the same tastes the same is the same that man gets what he has sown he has altared.

Orion, are you under a mistaken opinion that Richard is sacrificing animals and is out there wanting to kill all animals for his sin? If Richard sins, do you think that he thinks he needs to sacrifice?

What do you think the Jew believes Orion?

Whatever you think, it obviously is something from your own imaginations, you are looking at the religion of Judaism whether you look to the Old Testament or the New Testament, it did not stop being Judaism, Paul still sacrificed, Paul still kept the laws of Moses and he never left Judaism. Paul presented himself to the authorities of Judaism when he did not have to because he was a Roman citizen and yet he CHOSE and acknowledged the right for the priests of Judaism to not only bring him to court, but his life was in danger from the moment he submitted to their authority, and Jesus tells us that the Pharisees and scribes were our authority.

Paul never stopped being a Pharisee Orion, the Pharisees were the churches first fathers.

Words of Jesus
“The scribes and Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. So practice and observe everything they tell you.

Acts
Righteousness through Faith
…4though I myself could have such confidence. If anyone else thinks he has grounds for confidence in the flesh, I have more: 5circumcised on the eighth day, of the people of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin; a Hebrew of Hebrews; as to the Law, a Pharisee; 6as to zeal, persecuting the church; as to righteousness under the Law, faultless.…

Acts 23:6
Then Paul, knowing that some of them were Sadducees and others Pharisees, called out in the Sanhedrin, "Brothers, I am a Pharisee, the son of a Pharisee. It is because of my hope in the resurrection of the dead that I am on trial."

Acts 6:1 The Disciples were in SERVICE to the Jewish widows whether they believed in Jesus or not, their job was to the Jewish people.

In those days when the disciples were increasing in number, the Grecian Jews began to grumble against the Hebraic Jews, because their widows were being overlooked in the daily distribution of food.

Acts 23
Paul's Defense to the Crowd ~ Proving himself to still be zealous for Judaism.
…2When they heard him speak to them in Aramaic, they became even more silent. Then Paul declared, 3“I am a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but raised in this city. I was educated at the feet of Gamaliel in strict conformity to the Law of our Fathers. I am just as zealous for God as any of you here today.

Acts 21:20
When they heard this, they glorified God. Then they said to Paul, "You see, brother, how many thousands of Jews have believed, and all of them are zealous for the Law.

You speak in a derogatory way of Pharisees and Judaism when Paul never left Judaism, and he never stopped being a Pharisee.

Acts 21

Then everyone will know there is no truth in these reports about you, but that you yourself are living in obedience to the law.

Old 07-10-2017, 10:56 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,376,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Here we go, "insane blood cult", now we're getting somewhere. Peace

The Pinnacle of Christian-ism, and its merging of different religions, cultures, or schools of thought.

Old 07-10-2017, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Isaiah 19:24-25 it is Christmastime all the time in God's universe except when something supplants the real WORD OF GOD.

"BLESSED BE EGYPT MY PEOPLE, AND ASSYRIA THE WORK OF MY HANDS, AND ISRAEL MY HERITAGE" there is the food.

That is because God calls all people to come out of EGYPT, and that God refines all people in Assyria to then become his people Israel.

If you don't leave Egypt, then you can't become Israel. You think the idea is that you need to go back to Egypt after you have swept your house out and left Egypt?

An Unclean Spirit Returns
…44Then it says, ‘I will return to the house I left.’ On its arrival, it finds the house vacant, swept clean and put in order. 45Then it goes and brings with it seven other spirits more evil than itself, and they go in and dwell there; and the final plight of that man is worse than the first. So will it be with this wicked generation.”

Guess what?

Old 07-10-2017, 11:11 AM

All Nations will Worship the King ~ Zechariah 14
16And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles. 17And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain. 18And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the LORD will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles. 19This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

The prophets are always talking about a day when Assyrians and Egyptians go through the same things that Israel went through in coming out of Egypt, the Assyrians and Egyptians ALL have to come out of the ways of the world to wander 40 years that they may also keep the feast of Tabernacles, and they also have the same religion in Common.

But if the Egyptian and Assyrian refuses to convert to Judaism and to keep the feasts of Jerusalem to worship the king of Jerusalem, guess what?

Their eyes will melt in they heads before they hit the ground, their tongues will melt in they mouths before they hit the ground as if the punishment of all who fight against Jerusalem, and Judah, and who refuse the Holy feasts of God in his religion.

Old 07-10-2017, 11:13 AM

The rain promised at the last day of the feast of Tabernacles is not rain that you pray for a grape harvest, it is the rain of spirit where you cannot receive the rain of spirit if you wont accept the feast of Tabernacles.

Your fire will never be quenched, your worm will never die because you didn't receive the rain of spirit to fall on your seed that it may die and bear fruit.

COME, come and keep the feast of Tabernacles and pray for the rain.

Old 07-10-2017, 05:04 PM

465 posts, read 236,183 times
Quote:
Hannibal Flavius:...But if the Egyptian and Assyrian refuses to convert to Judaism and to keep the feasts of Jerusalem to worship the king of Jerusalem, guess what?
The endless cycle of the restless attempts to secure something else with more run the cycle called the gauntlet.

There is Egypt'$ and there is Egypt the same way there are jew$ and there are Jews the same way there is politics.

There are persons who came to know of the Lord Jesus Christ by studying the very structure of the Great Pyramid sands.

Not that it was ever part of the world but even housed the ark of the covenant and that there was more than one historical Moses.

When someone sits in Moses' seat that could mean more than one thing just because the Christ had to re-explain the whole law of economics.

Other than that you may assist yourself to all the attempts at trying to take one back into some sort of ulterior motive here as elsewhere for Skull & Bones.

I Chronicles 9:1 "...And Judah was taken into exile in Babylon because of their unfaithfulness" but you wish to say that was Kamose or Ahmose I of the Egyptians.

Go say what you try for " Judaism" is another forum while Sir Wallis Budge did consider the Egyptian religion to be a forerunner to 'Christianity is opposing darkness'.

If one may have their own religion without outside interference always coming across as if it has something good to offer when all it is the same spirit which contradicted Jesus:

This is the Feast of the Tabernacles ***/\/\/\ as there are way more of them scattered across lands and countries and we have hardly dug up what was buried to cover the covenants.

What religious cycle has ended already but is holding on for its last grasp of breath that even artifacts being found are explaining several things not told before or understood save by covens.

Covens of devils, fallen angels, satanists, others with a penchant to tell only part of the story to derive some satisfaction that many will fall for it and never see all the most obvious blatant cover-ups.

The serpent seed-line does exist, can speak and write about what it likes to misrepresent, while it will make the other feel they are missing something just because the materialistic world wants all the power always.

As for the Jesuit priesthood and the Vatican Library: one may wonder what they know in terms of knowledge the world had at an earlier time and the Gnostics wrote "The Essene Gospel of Peace" and "The Search of Ageless."

Old 07-10-2017, 05:49 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,049,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
That is because God calls all people to come out of EGYPT, and that God refines all people in Assyria to then become his people Israel.

If you don't leave Egypt, then you can't become Israel. You think the idea is that you need to go back to Egypt after you have swept your house out and left Egypt?

An Unclean Spirit Returns
…44Then it says, ‘I will return to the house I left.’ On its arrival, it finds the house vacant, swept clean and put in order. 45Then it goes and brings with it seven other spirits more evil than itself, and they go in and dwell there; and the final plight of that man is worse than the first. So will it be with this wicked generation.”

Guess what?

Which is exactly what happens, they leave Egypt and then return and then find themselves in Babylon as well, with Jezebel where she sits upon her 7 mountains (flesh of all men). And of course, always for the same reasons, rejection of Torah. Peace

Old 07-15-2017, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
The topic, the only topic of this thread is that Isaiah 53 is a Messianic prophecy which refutes the claims made by some that Jesus could not have died for the sins of the world.
He died for the sins of the whole world and his government will be know as he makes his enemies fodder

Isaiah 9:6~ "For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be upon his shoulder

And his name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace" for

There will be no end to what he does to enhance the Earth to make it ready to receive God's Holy Oracles

There will be no more darkness only light that through a glass one can see the world only holds darkness

There is no place for Yeshua to rest his head even for if he were to roll a stone again who are blasphemers

When the rain sounds for lightning and thunder to join in the tear drops the LORD creates for his grief is

A matter of fact that God cries as Yeshua wept his tears of what was the future going to be like in darkness

A day of distress as no other time before it does not Matthew of the same mind tell what are of the gospels

An Everlasting Kingdom with no end to it and so that is why the tribulation of mankind will introduce sense

There is judgment and mercy but the timetable is up of how far long can this go God that sin is to make cents

There is no money in the Kingdom of God so what is the point of holding onto it to just be burned up at gates

Of Eden it was taken away for a sinful few and then the whole world became accustomed to how it wins or aids

But then too much selfishness entered in as to where one may hold onto a whole pile of money never help any

One but themselves and so who will care when those same accounts are drawn up and seized by that authority

The murder of the Animal Kingdom is one of the worst transgressions man has been committing most ruthlessly

Given to govern over the Animal Kingdom not to destroy it all as soon as the Earth meets the Sun in the morning

The days of Noah are soon upon it where the matter is always interested in how much more it can be into drinking

Away the evening to the morning Genesis chapter 1 that is what God gave man as His very first royal instructions

A royal priesthood not a cardboard box full of tricks may master us more ways to insinuate we love God's Kingdom

Genesis 1 how the Egyptian priesthood knew the truth of the Christ and what were those same exacted instructions

To love God's Earth his creatures his neighbor himself his family his Christian brothers and sisters of righteousness

Rebuke those who make headway only to gain from the Kingdom of God Genesis 1 it is finished God said on a cross

Old 07-15-2017, 02:51 PM

Quote:

Rebuke those who make headway only to gain from the Kingdom of God Genesis 1 it is finished God said on a cross

What do you imagine or create in your own head when it is said,'' It is finished.''

If somebody says,'' It is finished,'' what has just happened and what are they talking about?

Revelation 21
A New Heaven and a New Earth
…5And the One seated on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” Then He said, “Write this down, for these words are faithful and true.” 6And He told me, “It is finsihed! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give freely from the spring of the water of life. 7The one who is victorious will inherit all things, and I will be his God, and he will be My son.…

You wrote what you wrote as if everything was finished when Jesus said,'' It is finished,'' but we see Revelation saying the same thing, and there is a good reason why it is said in Revelation, it was said EVERY day after Jesus died.

It is what the priests says EVERYTIME he cuts the throat of a sacrifice, he says,'' It is finished.''

Jesus came for the spring harvest days to fulfill the Passover season, but he has not yet come for the fall holy days and the promised rain in double portion to fall on those people who keep the feast of Tabernacles and who pray for the rain, the promise of the second rain at the conclusion day of the feast of Tabernacles has OBVIOUSLY not happened or there would be men walking around like gods.

Jesus died on Nisan 14, but this CERTAINLY did not fulfill all the promises that God has made to us in his feast days, and there is no better place to look other than what took place 7 weeks after Jesus died on Passover because all was not finished, Jesus death was finished, but they had not even receieved the promise of Pentecost yet, and NOBODY had obtained the promise of the flood of spirit appointed for the second coming of Christ fulfilling the fall Holy days.

Do you think you have received power from on high as a double portion of spirit that is depicted as a flood promised to those who keep the feast of Tabernacles?

Do you even keep the feast of Tabernacles and prepare and pray for the promise of rain?

If you do not receive the rain of Tabernacles because you wont keep it or pray for the rain, then you will not receive the rain to fall on your seed that it might die and bear fruit.

You act as if Jesus saying,'' It is finished,'' is AS IF Jesus said the promises are all finished or the law is all finished when Jesus said himself, '' THINK NOT that I come to abolish the law, FOR I DID NOT COME TO END THE LAW.

Then he continues telling us that anyone who keeps the laws of Moses and teaches others to keep it will be the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

''IT IS FINISHED,'' IS SAID EVERY TIME THERE IS A SACRIFICE. It was said every day after Jesus died and it is said in Revelation and what does it tell us?

It tells us that God has just killed the last sacrifice, that sacrifices had never ended because one had just been killed when it was said,'' It is finished.''

Old 07-16-2017, 01:27 AM

Orion Rules:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
What do you imagine or create in your own head when it is said,'' It is finished.''
It was already stated.
Quote:
If somebody says,'' It is finished,'' what has just happened and what are they talking about?
Thank you. You asked the same question twice but the second time you denoted the Lord Yeshua Christ as just "somebody".

You never call God a nobody.

[...]
Quote:
You wrote what you wrote as if everything was finished when Jesus said,'' It is finished,'' but we see Revelation saying the same thing, and there is a good reason why it is said in Revelation, it was said EVERY day after Jesus died.
[...]

Quote:
Then he continues telling us that anyone who keeps the laws of Moses and teaches others to keep it will be the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
Quote:

''IT IS FINISHED,'' IS SAID EVERY TIME THERE IS A SACRIFICE. It was said every day after Jesus died and it is said in Revelation and what does it tell us?

It tells us that God has just killed the last sacrifice, that sacrifices had never ended because one had just been killed when it was said,'' It is finished.''
The deception diet has died. God was in Christ when he said "it is finished". Isaiah 1 states the opposite of your Moses' Book of Blood. The Book of Revelation reiterates the same mood.

Isaiah 66: Yeshua would have not sacrificed a little lamb's blood. The point of Yeshua's death on the cross was the defeat of death. Those who cannot die to self would rather cost their health. All blood sacrifice has done is given mankind defeat in terms of the skies cannot be held up from the wrath of God for the continuation of innocent blood sacrificed.

The Hyksos Dynasty and Osarseph (Moses ) and Akhenaten and Tell el-Amarna and a monotheistic belief system where blood is demanded by a desert God vs. the Most High Living God who was with Karnak, Amenophis I (Amenhotep I), Ahmose I, Kamose, and those who preceded as well as followed, how slandered have been the King-Priests and High Priests of Amen of Egypt.

The Melchizedek order Genesis 14. The purpose of Ma'at is law, justice, and truth to prevent chaos from becoming the currency.
The new world to come will not have any death inside of it.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity