Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2017, 02:39 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,053,304 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Rules View Post
No it shows that you have two realities, two faces.

What was said in Genesis chapter 1 never changed.

When you write "Peace" that is a lie that you made.

You stand for a lie that was never to covenant red.

To take blood from animals you are sick in the head.

Really? I take it you are a "rabid vegetarian", I've heard about? Does that describe you? Just wondering; it's a new encounter for me. Peace

Old 07-18-2017, 05:38 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,815,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
To be honest, this is the first post I've seen you make that I can get a grasp on what you're trying to say, as it's nearly impossible to figure out just WHAT you believe with your wildly disjointed writing style. That aside....

And I take from it, you think Adam started a curse on animals? You're missing the whole point. Adam was the first high priest of G-d, he knew what the Torah said before it was ever given to Moses to be written down (because in the beginning was the Word/Torah), which is WHY his sons knew to do sacrifices, and why G-d accepted one of them as valid and the other, not. And guess which one was acceptable? And why?

Because it says in the Torah, that the life is in the blood, so only a blood sacrifice (read living here) was acceptable. In the NT we read that without the shedding of blood there is no remission for sins. Cain's sacrifice was of the ground which speaks of the works of the flesh (Adam came from the dust of the earth), Abel's was from the living flock, and pointed to the sacrifice of the Lamb to come, AND to the sacrifice of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world, a work of the Spirit of G-d, which Adam would have told his sons about.

When it says Adam walked with G-d in the cool of the day, cool there runs into a Hebrew word meaning, "breath", and G-d's breath is Spirit as He is Spirit, and His Spirit has wisdom and knowledge which means Adam was walking with G-d in the Spirit being instructed in all things. Which is why, after 7 generations, an Enoch was produced, as each generation succeeded a little more in walking in the things of G-d as He commanded. And Enoch was to show a type, as well.

And spiritually speaking, the animals, which all had names (means nature) given them by Adam, represented the things of carnally minded man that must be put to death through the Spirit of Christ. Like it or not, G-d basically has put on a grand scale "show and tell" for mankind, in the blessed hope that NONE will miss the message, one way or another. Peace
Amen, amen.
Love the post.

I will only add.

Cains sacrifice wasn't so much about the flesh but more about the "Field"

Old 07-18-2017, 05:55 PM

Quote:

Disjointed? Would that be the whole cause of which has become what is called most of mankind?

The rest of what you wrote will be left below under this post because it shows you do not understand God's breath of life is in the blood.

God's life is in the blood but for some reason an angry disjointed God must demand that a little lamb have its throat cut so that some sap can say that he transgressed.

Makes a lot of sense doesn't it to take animals intended to be friends to man, to lay hold of them as devils would and without mercy kill them because someone made up a story that it was God who required.

Well that might be Baphomet, certainly not a Living God would ever require such sacrilege and death trampling his courts of justice, mercy, love, meekness, just those who believe that death must become another's bed.

Do you mean you cannot approach him with repentance for what you state is blind, that you think God who created those same animals who are part of his church would require death as being part of Eden, that you are to be dreaded.

What sort of pagan disjointed religion takes Genesis 1, throws it down off the altar, places man at the forefront of all as a monster who cages animals, slaughters them blind, death being what this constitutes, how is peace and joy in the Kingdom of God?

It never was, neither can it ever be, that how the LORD is a good shepherd, not a liar, a thief disconnected.

Plainly speaking, the sacrifice Abel gave was that he never killed the animal but fire was what he sacrificed.

Does that take away from those same traditions that have taken the earth away from what God first stated.

Cain's sacrifice was a selfish one in that he took from the Earth from what's considered to be sacred ground.

Genesis chapter 1 to be fruitful multiply that everything that has the breath of life makes green plants food.

ISAIAH 66:3~ "HE WHO SLAUGHTERS AN OX IS LIKE HIM WHO KILLS A MAN; HE WHO SACRIFICES A LAMB, LIKE HIM WHO BREAKS A DOG'S NECK;..."

Very kind point to make.
It's not about the skin of an animal made in haste to cover ones mistakes. ITS the patience to sheer then spin the wool to make a garment. An offering of the spirit of patience.

Yet I don t know what's worse. A lack of charity from the wealthy, or the desperation of those without.

But remember the fullfillment is the Lamb. Whose Blood it is that opens, breaks the 7 seals. A first born.
Those 7 horns with eyes have no fear of who kill the flesh.

Last edited by pinacled; 07-18-2017 at 06:07 PM..

Old 07-18-2017, 06:12 PM

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.got...-patience.html

Fruits of the Spirit.
Begining and End.

An encompassing sheild of witness. The Water, the Blood, and the Spirit.
Without these three the 18 will gnaw and gnash.

Old 07-19-2017, 07:42 AM

692 posts, read 375,966 times
Default Jesus was not Isiah's Suffering Servant

Mike555 tried to convince us that Jesus was Isaiah’s Suffering Servant.
Quote:
Jesus applied Isaiah 53 to Himself in Luke 22:37 where He quotes a portion of Isaiah 53:12 and says that it must be fulfilled in Him.
Luke 22:37 For I tell you that this which is written must be fulfilled in Me, 'and He was numbered with transgressors': for that which refers to Me has its fulfillment."

Isaiah 53:12 Therefore, I will allot Him a portion with the great, And He will divide the booty with the strong; Because He poured out Himself to death, And was numbered with the transgressors, Yet He Himself bore the sin of many, And interceded for the transgressors.
Additionally, Luke records in Acts 8:26-35 that Philip said that Isaiah 53 referred to Jesus. In that passage, the Ethiopian Eunuch was reading Isaiah 53 from the Septuagint and asked Philip to whom it referred. Philip then began to preach Jesus to him from Isaiah 53.

Isaiah 53 then is a clear Messianic prophecy with reference to Jesus and that He would render Himself as a guilt offering, dying in our place for our sins.

RESPONSE: But that doesn’t fit the story as written by Isaiah (and at least one other writer).

When the Gospels were written in 70 -95 AD, the writers, especially Matthew and Luke, began with a virgin birth story of the birth of Emmanuel (although this was based on a mistranslation of Isaiah 7:14). They and others tried to prove that Jesus had fulfilled all the Old Testament prophecies of for the Messiah. And fundamentalists are still trying to do that despite the clear evidence to the contrary. Obviously, he didn’t.
Isaiah's Suffering Servant

Isaiah lived about 700 years before Christ but scholars are sure that chapters forty and after were written by an unnamed author after the Babylonian exile 586 BCE. Even at the later date, who thinks 400 years into the future? The author was addressing the times in which he lived. He didn't have to name Uzziah because it was understood by his contemporaries. That explains why most of the passage was written in past tense. Some historical background is necessary.

The Suffering Servant is Israel. The passage equates Israel with a former contemporary of Isaiah, King Uzziah, who was disfigured, suffered and died of leprosy. From there he believed Israel would one day redeem itself and become a leader among nations. It was a failed prophecy.

Remember these things, O Jacob, and Israel, for you are my servant; I formed you, you are my servant; O Israel, you will not be forgotten by me. (Isa. 44:21)

And he said to me, "You are my servant, Israel, in whom I will be glorified." (Isa. 49:3)

Behold, my servant shall prosper, he shall be exalted and lifted up, and shall be very high.(Isa. 52:13)
His appearance was marred beyond human semblance. -Past tense. This disfigurement fits the appearance of a leper.

As many were astonished at him- his appearance was so marred, beyond human semblance, and his form beyond that of the sons of men (Isa. 52:14)

Yet it was the will of the LORD to bruise him; he has put him to grief; when he makes himself an offering for sin, he shall see his offspring, he shall prolong his days; the will of the LORD shall prosper in his hand; (Isa. 53:10)

Summary: Jesus did not have a “marred” appearance, did not have prolonged days, nor have any offpring.

Last edited by Aristotles child; 07-19-2017 at 07:43 AM.. Reason: typo

Old 07-19-2017, 07:45 AM

465 posts, read 236,332 times
Originally Posted by Orion Rules

Quote:
Really? I take it you are a "rabid vegetarian", I've heard about? Does that describe you? Just wondering; it's a new encounter for me. Peace
It is a new encounter for you, really?

Well "Peace" you are really something.

You are educated as in supposedly then.

It was one day the LORD dropped it down.

Something akin to 'you are now a vegetarian'.

You want to come back and say another thing.

It is my walk not yours so who are you speaking.

Just who do you think that you are in an uprising.

The only thing that you are is a lousy human being.

Why don't you go look at your own bad handwriting.

You're another dumb Xian fundamentalist for dissing.

You started it you wish to continue it further be then.

You wish to talk about disjointed; well that's your mind.

You have no idea really what you have stepped into bud.

Sometimes you might run into someone who's investigated.

Things way higher than you need to know about I am F.b.I.'d.

Old 07-19-2017, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Very kind point to make.
It's not about the skin of an animal made in haste to cover ones mistakes. ITS the patience to sheer then spin the wool to make a garment. An offering of the spirit of patience.

Yet I don t know what's worse. A lack of charity from the wealthy, or the desperation of those without.

But remember the fullfillment is the Lamb. Whose Blood it is that opens, breaks the 7 seals. A first born.
Those 7 horns with eyes have no fear of who kill the flesh.

And I don't know what's worse. Cain who didn't know Him and murdered his brother, or Judas who did, and did it anyway. Peace

Old 07-19-2017, 09:04 AM

Quote:

I ask you if you're a rabid, as in die hard, vegetarian, and THIS is what I get? G-d forbid, I had asked you anything of any real consequence. Put down that knife. Peace

Old 07-19-2017, 10:17 AM

465 posts, read 236,332 times

Quote:
I ask you if you're a rabid, as in die hard, vegetarian, and THIS is what I get? G-d forbid, I had asked you anything of any real consequence. Put down that knife. Peace
The whole 'religious' apparatus that has used animals for any other reason than they are also a big part of the church will be at torn down.

You want to keep up a recycled lie God ever instructed your Osarseph Moses to tell those same people that animals were for blood sacrificing;

As a feature that vile evil practice is being regarded as both barbaric as impossible that God would ever have accepted such superstitious routines.

If it doesn't work then why can't it be counted as just filthy lucre that a real sacrifice is taking care of one's flock spending time with them as one's friends.

The selling of indulgences how many souls in Purgatory now that with one clink of another piece of metal someone's soul sent to hell can now as advance;

You no believe so you don't have to just because they were created before man was placed on Earth to go inside of Eden destroying but there are no castes.

That animals were born under the same exact 1776 stars you may also enjoy under that Star-Spangled Banner of who exactly wrote that song of you still no understand;

You want to talk about a "knife", so yes, just what is used on animals cutting them up to be a plate of dinner when souls they do have awarded by God so what is nullified.

That animals were created before man of what the cycle of life is saying that the taking of animals for enslavement captivity slaughter has nothing to do with good spiritual food;

It is a crime that animals are not given more importance than what manna-less thinks it can give out to nothing less than death is still not under our feet and all life compromised.

Old 07-19-2017, 04:23 PM

23,201 posts, read 10,485,389 times
LOL.

O MY, Daddy I'm scared.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity