Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-02-2017, 06:35 PM

23,216 posts, read 10,508,445 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacecrusader888 View Post
In the first place, I just checked the spirit of Ama's revelations, I did not get the dates from thin air. They were supplied by Ama.

So you believed that Jesus was born on Tishri 15, and circumcised in Tishri 23. How about the Jews used of inclusive numbering of days. The eighth day is an example of this. If a Jew was born of a Wednesday, his circumcision will be the next Wednesday.
All of the days of Jesus were appointed from his birth to his circumcision to his death, his being put in a grave, he resurrection, his return for a marriage, his consummation, his wedding feast, the birth of a child from that consummation, and the circumcision of that child from that consummation. Every day is appointed to show MAN"S days, the day MAN become created through the body of Jesus, THE DAT MAN gets betrothed to Jesus, THE DAY MAN consummates a marriage with God and THE DAY he gives birth to that child, and that's child's circumcision. His birth was not appointed on an exact day so that we can celebrate, it is appointed so that each man KNOWS his days, MAN is BORN AGAIN on Sukkot, and MAN is circumcised on Shemini Atzeret.

All the traditions of Passover taught his death just as all the traditions of Sukkot teach his birth. For people who claim to believe in Jesus but then to reject all the knowledge of Jesus is a sad thing. For thousands of years people built Sukkahs looking for the star of Bethlehem for a Messiah that would come and Sukkah with man kind, a Messiah who comes to Tabernacles WITH US IN HIS OWN BODY ON SUKKOT.

Do you understand how just how much the feast of booths point to Jesus birth? Jesus HAD to be born on Passover, on Pentecost, or on Sukkot because there was a census and this would only have taken place during one of 3 days.

And here we see Messiah being born in a freaking BOOTH, ON THE FEAST OF BOOTHS, BEING LORD OF THE BOOTHS WHO HAS COME TO TABENRACLE IN A BODY OF FLESH IN A SUKKAH ON THE FEAST OF SUKKAHS.

That alone should convince ANYONE, but there is just so MUCH MORE but of all the evidence that points to Jesus being born on Sukkot is the fact of what the great 8th day symbolizes in circumcision.

AGAIN, I am a Messianic, and that means that I am a person who studies the ways of Jesus and all the Jewish idioms and traditions at feasts, and every Messianic who loves the feasts of Jesus is pretty much going to tell you the same thing I am telling you. But then if I talk to Gentiles who don't know the days of Jesus or any of the Holy traditions and rituals, they don't consider that their opinion is not an informed educated opinion. It's really not fair, it just isn't. I am always debating MY RELIGION against people who don't even want to know the 7 feasts of Jesus. I do follow Jesus, and every prophesy, every event in his life means a great deal to me, and they were all appointed to happen when they happened and this is a part of proving who Christ is. Christians will say,'' Jesus was all the sacrifices,'' but things like that are said in general by people who never really looked to prove what they are talking about. In order to make a statement like that, you have to know the law, and then you have to prove where the prophets changed the law and why it was changed that you have now moved every holy day to one single day. Every time you read the word Sabbath, and any discussion about any Sabbaths or feasts are ALWAYS misunderstood by people who refuse to study the holy days of Jesus to look at all of them as a whole, BECAUSE THEY ARE AS A WHOLE, it is one week, and none of them are separate from the other, IN FACT, all the holy days are appointed to fall on one single day, again.

Do you know all the exact prayers spoken on the feast of Tabernacles?
Do you know all the Jewish idioms and what the people are most looking forward to on the feast of Tabernacles?
Do you know all the duties of a priests officiating during the 8 days of the feast of Tabernacles, and can you explain the 3 processions, tell us about the water ceremony and what the congregation is doing during this whole time when they gather the willows and the wine and the water?

Do you know what is done and said when all these people ascend up to the temple and how the sacrifice is played out with the water and the wine and what is said and done?

DO YOU?

Most people do not know, and not only do they not know, they don't even want to know, and yet when you try and tell them that a Messianic feast is teaching about a Messiah, they don't want to hear it although they want to talk about these days all day long. They line up to discuss Rosh Hashanah, the ten days to Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur and Sukkot and they don't even know that they are discussing the fall Holy days. That is how it is every day, somebody from another religion besides the religion of Christ will come up speaking and teaching about appointed Jewish Holy days and traditions when they haven't a clue what happens in the Holy days and when you tell them,'' O, This teaches this about Christ,'' they don't believe you, and neither will they study or consider to read what the truth is because it has to do with the holy ways of God. If people can't accept the truth, you can't make them accept the truth, and let me give you an example of this.

The laws of Moses state very clearly that if you keep his Sabbaths and his feasts, he will seal and mark you in your forehead because you keep his Sabbaths and feasts, and every Jew knows this is the truth, everyone in God's religion who loves his laws know this is the truth. Whatever holidays you keep, THEY MARK YOU, and Christianity will not keep the ways of God, they keep the ways of Babylon and so by Babylon they are marked, and that is all Revelation is teaching, but what will you say of this law of Moses? The law states that you are sealed and marked in your forehead for whatever holy days you keep of whatever God you follow, what do you say of this law?

I know that I am sealed in my forehead and I have the propensity to have my name written in the book of life, but this is because I will only keep God's Sabbaths and feasts, and I refuse to commit adultery against God.

Is celebrating the birthday of Jesus while keeping the traditions of Christmas sealing your forehead with a 666, and the name,'' Tammuz?''

So says the law, but who will stand by the law when the law is judging them?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2017, 06:58 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,820,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
All of the days of Jesus were appointed from his birth to his circumcision to his death, his being put in a grave, he resurrection, his return for a marriage, his consummation, his wedding feast, the birth of a child from that consummation, and the circumcision of that child from that consummation. Every day is appointed to show MAN"S days, the day MAN become created through the body of Jesus, THE DAT MAN gets betrothed to Jesus, THE DAY MAN consummates a marriage with God and THE DAY he gives birth to that child, and that's child's circumcision. His birth was not appointed on an exact day so that we can celebrate, it is appointed so that each man KNOWS his days, MAN is BORN AGAIN on Sukkot, and MAN is circumcised on Shemini Atzeret.

All the traditions of Passover taught his death just as all the traditions of Sukkot teach his birth. For people who claim to believe in Jesus but then to reject all the knowledge of Jesus is a sad thing. For thousands of years people built Sukkahs looking for the star of Bethlehem for a Messiah that would come and Sukkah with man kind, a Messiah who comes to Tabernacles WITH US IN HIS OWN BODY ON SUKKOT.

Do you understand how just how much the feast of booths point to Jesus birth? Jesus HAD to be born on Passover, on Pentecost, or on Sukkot because there was a census and this would only have taken place during one of 3 days.

And here we see Messiah being born in a freaking BOOTH, ON THE FEAST OF BOOTHS, BEING LORD OF THE BOOTHS WHO HAS COME TO TABENRACLE IN A BODY OF FLESH IN A SUKKAH ON THE FEAST OF SUKKAHS.

That alone should convince ANYONE, but there is just so MUCH MORE but of all the evidence that points to Jesus being born on Sukkot is the fact of what the great 8th day symbolizes in circumcision.

AGAIN, I am a Messianic, and that means that I am a person who studies the ways of Jesus and all the Jewish idioms and traditions at feasts, and every Messianic who loves the feasts of Jesus is pretty much going to tell you the same thing I am telling you. But then if I talk to Gentiles who don't know the days of Jesus or any of the Holy traditions and rituals, they don't consider that their opinion is not an informed educated opinion. It's really not fair, it just isn't. I am always debating MY RELIGION against people who don't even want to know the 7 feasts of Jesus. I do follow Jesus, and every prophesy, every event in his life means a great deal to me, and they were all appointed to happen when they happened and this is a part of proving who Christ is. Christians will say,'' Jesus was all the sacrifices,'' but things like that are said in general by people who never really looked to prove what they are talking about. In order to make a statement like that, you have to know the law, and then you have to prove where the prophets changed the law and why it was changed that you have now moved every holy day to one single day. Every time you read the word Sabbath, and any discussion about any Sabbaths or feasts are ALWAYS misunderstood by people who refuse to study the holy days of Jesus to look at all of them as a whole, BECAUSE THEY ARE AS A WHOLE, it is one week, and none of them are separate from the other, IN FACT, all the holy days are appointed to fall on one single day, again.

Do you know all the Jewish idioms and what the people are most looking forward to on the feast of Tabernacles?
Do you know all the duties of a priests officiating during the 8 days of the feast of Tabernacles, and can you explain the 3 processions, tell us about the water ceremony and what the congregation is doing during this whole time when they gather the willows and the wine and the water?

Do you know what is done and said when all these people ascend up to the temple and how the sacrifice is played out with the water and the wine and what is said and done?

DO YOU?

Most people do not know, and not only do they not know, they don't even want to know, and yet when you try and tell them that a Messianic feast is teaching about a Messiah, they don't want to hear it although they want to talk about these days all day long. They line up to discuss Rosh Hashanah, the ten days to Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur and Sukkot and they don't even know that they are discussing the fall Holy days. That is how it is every day, somebody from another religion besides the religion of Christ will come up speaking and teaching about appointed Jewish Holy days and traditions when they haven't a clue what happens in the Holy days and when you tell them,'' O, This teaches this about Christ,'' they don't believe you, and neither will they study or consider to read what the truth is because it has to do with the holy ways of God. If people can't accept the truth, you can't make them accept the truth, and let me give you an example of this.

The laws of Moses state very clearly that if you keep his Sabbaths and his feasts, he will seal and mark you in your forehead because you keep his Sabbaths and feasts, and every Jew knows this is the truth, everyone in God's religion who loves his laws know this is the truth. Whatever holidays you keep, THEY MARK YOU, and Christianity will not keep the ways of God, they keep the ways of Babylon and so by Babylon they are marked, and that is all Revelation is teaching, but what will you say of this law of Moses? The law states that you are sealed and marked in your forehead for whatever holy days you keep of whatever God you follow, what do you say of this law?

I know that I am sealed in my forehead and I have the propensity to have my name written in the book of life, but this is because I will only keep God's Sabbaths and feasts, and I refuse to commit adultery against God.

Is celebrating the birthday of Jesus while keeping the traditions of Christmas sealing your forehead with a 666, and the name,'' Tammuz?''

The Free gift of Grace is painful to me when hearing so many people speak out against all that our Lord died for to cover his Children in a Wash of Light.
Righteous judgement, i love very much.
Not so much that i would deny my Lords gift. But that my heart was stricken with the grief of such a Love as to go to death for a sinner such as myself.

I imagine early on in my personal Faith i would of seen very much like Thomas with a skepticism of the impossible.

Yet regardless of what thought came and went, there was always the still small voice reminding me of every miracle ive seen so far.

Old 11-02-2017, 07:10 PM

Quote:
I am a non-denominational Christian, a plain follower of Jesus Christ.
You might want to be on guard then,.
This venue isnt the most welcoming place to post.

Even so you are still in good company.

There are quite a few posters available for the Procession

Old 11-02-2017, 08:06 PM

998 posts, read 438,119 times
Quote:

DO YOU?

You said: Jesus was born "in a freaking BOOTH, ON THE FEAST OF BOOTHS, BEING LORD OF THE BOOTHS WHO HAS COME TO TABENRACLE IN A BODY OF FLESH IN A SUKKAH ON THE FEAST OF SUKKAHS." How do you know? Do you know why the shepherds have to sleep in the field?

You asked: "Do you know all the exact prayersspoken on the feast of Tabernacles?

DO YOU?"

My answer to all your questions: I do not know. Since you know them, could you please explain them to me.

Old 11-02-2017, 08:10 PM

Quote:
You said: Jesus was born "in a freaking BOOTH, ON THE FEAST OF BOOTHS, BEING LORD OF THE BOOTHS WHO HAS COME TO TABENRACLE IN A BODY OF FLESH IN A SUKKAH ON THE FEAST OF SUKKAHS." How do you know? Do you know why the shepherds have to sleep in the field?

You asked: "Do you know all the exact prayersspoken on the feast of Tabernacles?

DO YOU?"

My answer to all your questions: I do not know. Since you know them, could you please explain them to me.

That is all I ask of people and you are the only one with the right answer, YOU SHOULD WANT TO KNOW.

Old 11-02-2017, 08:20 PM

I don't believe everything Eddie Chumney, but here is a WEALTH of information about Jesus, and he gives many reasons why Jesus was born on Tabernacles, born in a booth on the first day of booths, Lord of the booths to come and tabernacle in a booth walking amongst us.

The Feast of Tabernacles (Part 1 of 2)

Old 11-02-2017, 08:47 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,737,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
that is probably close to with in 8 days.. of his birth from in Mary's womb .. but NO one knows his miscarry from Bathsheba date though . no one "alive" and here now ( he is God of the living not the dead ) no one that that might know it
because they were there .. will admit they know the date that happened anyway.

I will still vote for the date of the destruction of all those Jewish temples and even the one coming that they will build. as the date of the miscarriage ..
if they don't recognize the son of David who died for them and was raised by the Father in order that Israel and king David' could even to have those temples and died for them ISA 53 and was their scape goat.... I don't think they or any future temple will remain standing, especially after Solomon's line was cursed for not being faithful .

besides it is very unlikely that David was to have temple.. but to just create peace , in order that an Aleph to the nations would have that temple , so they could serve him/ solomon and treaty and the nations could prosper .. because they treated with and a More righteous Aleph .instead of Egypt or Babylon . the World probably would have never served David not like they served Solomon because he was a possible promised child and had rights to ancient promises , possibly to be the one who might overcome death.
but he didn't do it .. his older Brother would. and maybe even his twin, at the very least his brother. ..
so it is possible to miscarry one of a set of twins. that is an interesting idea because Solomon's name actually is said to mean
"his replacement" .. so maybe there was two. now one has the right arm of God in him because of what he chose to do for all.

https://www.livestrong.com/article/4...-another-baby/

the concept of twins or brothers came to me during when the sun was in Gemini.. and the gemini story is where one brother who was given eternal life gave eternal life or shared his eternal life with his brother who died and was mortal.... so I assume it was king Solomon who is Jesus full brother ,, because Solomon life ended badly as far as what is recorded .. he died and was recorded as being a idol worshipper and in great despair.. because even his great wisdom had not produced either happiness or righteousness.... but only despair . Even though he did and could have everything he ever wanted.. and every thing he ever desired.. but it ended badly.
really who better to look after the tree of the mans' knowledge of good and evil than KING Solomon? Maybe because he knows where exactly all human knowledge ends up at !
now is Brett Jesus and the other one Solomon or visa versa.. I don't know that .. what I do know is that The Lord has taught me and then confirmed using their images .. , teaching me about the stars stories and prophesy about it when the sun is in those months.
kind of cool to think that Solomon and Jesus might have been twins .. as I know for sure they are some kind of full brothers... only Jesus has The Father's right arm in him .

SO back to the subject on the other thread .. it pleased the Lord to save his brother.
and it pleased him for his brother to learn all that men can learn to find the end of men's knowledge and men's wisdom of all things good, EVIL, pleasing or vain ... and to see the despair of it . then to save that condition for posterity. it pleased him to save it all.
so his birthday ? well there is the day he was miscarried , the day he should have been born like maybe his brother KING Solomon , and the day he was born to Mary..
so which is his birthday?
and since Brett OR ONE OF THE BROTHERS .. Shares my husbands birthday who folks in college called him Adam BECAUSE HE HAD TO HAVE RIBS REMOVED.. ( AND ME EVE.. INTERESTING CONSIDERING THEY DIDN'T KNOW MY LINEAGE ) IF YOU ARE GOD'S SON AND YOU ARE THE LAST ADAM... IS YOUR FIRST BIRTHDAY YOUR REALLER BIRTHDAY ? OR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY YOUR
REALLER BIRTHDAY??? OF THE 100 OTHER BIRTHDAYS HE MAY HAVE HAD ....BECAUSE HE IS GOD OF THE LIVING ...NOT GOD OF THE DEAD ..?????? BECAUSE THE FATHER CHOSE TO PROLONG HIS DAYS ISA 53...

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 11-02-2017 at 09:50 PM..

Old 11-02-2017, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
so it is possible to miscarry one of a set of twins. that is an interesting idea because Solomon's name actually is said to mean
"his replacement" .. so maybe there was two. now one has the right arm of God in him because of what he chose to do for all.

https://www.livestrong.com/article/4...-another-baby/

the concept of twins or brothers came to me when the sun was in gemini.. and one brother who was given eternal life gave eternal life or shared his eternal life with to his brother who died and was mortal.... so I assume it was solomon because solomon life ended badly as far as what is recorded .. he died and was recorded as being a idol worshipper and in great despair.. because even his great wisdom had not produced either happiness or righteousness.... but only despair .
really who better to look after the tree of the mans' knowedge of good and evil than solomon, because he knows where exactly all human knowledge ends up at !
Cain, Abel, and Shem were triplets. Esau and Jacob twins, for whatever that means to you.

But there is always 3, and these 3 always represent body, soul, and spirit. 3 names at each direction of the temple showing two brothers that struggle and then a third. Issachar and Zebulun are two merchant sailors in a boat upon the sea where Issachar reads a million books, and this is what the Koran says about Issachar because of the known concept of the two brothers being merchant sailors upon the sea, where one studies to be a priest, and the other sells his wares to support both. One day when Issachar becomes a priest, he will share with Zebulun and this is to show how ONE PERSON should live, and whehn the two merchant sailors have finished, when Issachar has become a priest, then he becomes Judah and jumps out of the boat to become a creature of the sea and he is caught and taken from the water that when he came walking up on the beach and Jesus was already cooking, that fish represented Peter, and that story was ONLY told because of the very well known concept of the two merchant sailors where everyone begins in their belief of God and they are living their life working every day but their main goal is that Issachar stays in study, and this is to find a job that allows you to study day and night.

We read revelation about the two merchant sailors in a boat upon the sea, BECAUSE this was an EXTREMELY WELL KNOWN CONCEPT, this story was so well known that even the Koran speaks about it centuries later.

The Koran says that Issachar is a man with a million books that he never read, and this is ONLY SAID to mock EVERY PERSON who loves and studies the law and the prophets day and night because a priest has no care in this world for anything but study, he doesn't care if you turn his lights off, he doesn't care what happens, it doesn't matter if he has to eat unleavened bread every day for the rest of his life, and he doesn't care that nobody gives him the ten percent he deserves because he has no cares in this world.

The Koran is mocking every Christian who would take a job that lets him study day and night to become a priests because of the fact that this is the most well known ancient concept around, that there are two merchant sailors in a boat upon the sea and these are named Zebulun, and Issachar, one studies and one works just as you go to work and then study.

Before you even consider what revelation states about the merchant sailors, YOU MUST LEARN the concept of Issachar, Zebulun and Judah.

THE ONLY reason the story of Peter jumping from the boat IS THE FACT OF IT ALREADY BEING A WELL KNOWN CONCEPT BY ALL PEOPLE AT THAT TIME, EVEN AMONGST UNBELIEVERS.

EVERYONE KNEW WHO AND WHAT THE TWO MERCHANT SAILORS IN A BOAT UPON THE SEA WAS, every ONE would have known why this story of Peter was told, and why Revelation also speaks of them.

The ONLY reason we are shown the story of Peter jumping from the boat is to see Peter graduating from one level to the next, and this is a fact, all of Peter's life is showing him graduating from one level to the next like no other person we are shown.

Jesus HAD TO ASK 3 TIMES, and EVERY ONE who knew and heard this story KNEW WHY JESUS HAD TO ASK 3 times.

EVERY ONE KNEW THE CONCEPT of the two merchant sailors in a boat upon the seas, and EVERYONE knew that one is a priest and the other makes real money, AND EVERY ONE KNEW it was to represent the two people that you are, AND EVERY ONE KNEW, that when you have finished your study O Issachar, YOU JUMP FROM THE BOAT O JUDAH.

Feed my people in Issachar
Feed my people in Zebulun
Feed my people in Judah

My point is that there is so much tradition, ritual, concepts, Jewish thought that most people have never heard about, and the 7 feasts of Jesus prove who he is and his whole life is detailed but everyone must be willing to study the actual feasts and traditions that teach of Jesus, and EVEN THE KORAN MOCKS a Christian today, and this from the fact that THEY KNOW the concepts of Issachar, Zebulun and Judah where Christians don't even know, and if one wants to read Revelation, he CANNOT DO SO without knowing what those merchant sailors are.

Peter had begun in Reuben, Simeon, and Levi, and then he moved to Issachar, Zebulun, and Judah, and then he moved to Dan, Gad, and Asher, and then he moved to Naphtali, Joseph, and then into Benjamin.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 11-02-2017 at 09:56 PM..

Old 11-02-2017, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Cain, Abel, and Shem were triplets. Esau and Jacob twins, for whatever that means to you.

But there is always 3, and these 3 always represent body, soul, and spirit. 3 names at each direction of the temple showing two brothers that struggle and then a third. Issachar and Zebulun are two merchant sailors in a boat upon the sea where Issachar reads a million books, and this is what the Koran says about Issachar because of the known concept of the two brothers being merchant sailors upon the sea, where one studies to be a priest, and the other sells his wares to support both. One day when Issachar becomes a priest, he will share with Zebulun and this is to show how ONE PERSON should live, and whehn the two merchant sailors have finished, when Issachar has become a priest, then he becomes Judah and jumps out of the boat to become a creature of the sea and he is caught and taken from the water that when he came walking up on the beach and Jesus was already cooking, that fish represented Peter, and that story was ONLY told because of the very well known concept of the two merchant sailors where everyone begins in their belief of God and they are living their life working every day but their main goal is that Issachar stays in study, and this is to find a job that allows you to study day and night.

We read revelation about the two merchant sailors in a boat upon the sea, BECAUSE this was an EXTREMELY WELL KNOWN CONCEPT, this story was so well known that even the Koran speaks about it centuries later.

The Koran says that Issachar is a man with a million books that he never read, and this is ONLY SAID to mock EVERY PERSON who loves and studies the law and the prophets day and night because a priest has no care in this world for anything but study, he doesn't care if you turn his lights off, he doesn't care what happens, it doesn't matter if he has to eat unleavened bread every day for the rest of his life, and he doesn't care that nobody gives him the ten percent he deserves because he has no cares in this world.

The Koran is mocking every Christian who would take a job that lets him study day and night to become a priests because of the fact that this is the most well known ancient concept around, that there are two merchant sailors in a boat upon the sea and these are named Zebulun, and Issachar, one studies and one works just as you go to work and then study.

Before you even consider what revelation states about the merchant sailors, YOU MUST LEARN the concept of Issachar, Zebulun and Judah.

THE ONLY reason the story of Peter jumping from the boat IS THE FACT OF IT ALREADY BEING A WELL KNOWN CONCEPT BY ALL PEOPLE AT THAT TIME, EVEN AMONGST UNBELIEVERS.

EVERYONE KNEW WHO AND WHAT THE TWO MERCHANT SAILORS IN A BOAT UPON THE SEA WAS.

The ONLY reason we are shown the story of Peter jumping from the boat is to see Peter graduating from one level to the next, and this is a fact, all of Peter's life is showing him graduating from one level to the next like no other person we are shown.

Jesus HAD TO ASK 3 TIMES, and EVERY ONE who knew and heard this story KNEW WHY JESUS HAD TO ASK 3 times.

EVERY ONE KNEW THE CONCEPT of the two merchant sailors in a boat upon the seas, and EVERYONE knew that one is a priest and the other makes real money, AND EVERY ONE KNEW it was to represent the two people that you are, AND EVERY ONE KNEW, that when you have finished your study O Issachar, YOU JUMP FROM THE BOAT O JUDAH.

Feed my people in Issachar
Feed my people in Zebulun
Feed my people in Judah

My point is that there is so much tradition, ritual, concepts, Jewish thought that most people have never heard about, and the 7 feasts of Jesus prove who he is and his whole life is detailed but everyone must be willing to study the actual feasts and traditions that teach of Jesus, and EVEN THE KORAN MOCKS a Christian today, and this from the fact that THEY KNOW the concepts of Issachar, Zebulun and Judah where Christians don't even know, and if one wants to read Revelation, he CANNOT DO SO without knowing what those merchant sailors are.
Ham the merchant?

Old 11-02-2017, 10:06 PM

There is just so much extremely personal things about Jesus to learn if you are a bride who loves your betrothed. This whole thing is set up like any relationship you have ever been in, except that God loves you more than any other mate.

You think you love God as you love a lover? If you had an extremely good looking mate, wouldn't you find out everything about them in order to know them like nobody else knows them? Women come and go, they come and go but every so often the man meets a crazy woman who loves him so much that he knows she is freaking crazy, she would do anything for him crazy, and don't care who knows it crazy in love.

God isn't any different than you, he seeks those who seek him, do you really want to get married to a mate that doesn't really love you? Like you want to be betrothed to some woman that wont even accept your culture, and who wont even take the time to get to know you. Like somebody wants a woman who will not be seeking her beloved wherever he goes, and damn the torpedoes and the rest of them, she follows the lamb and don't care because of her love.

No man wants a woman who does not seek and love him, and no woman wants a man that she has to tell each anniversary,'' HEY, IDIOT, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW, GO BUY A PRESENT.''

HAAAAILL NO, She aint even gonna consider how stupid men are, she wont give him a break, and she wont even remind him so that he doesn't fall into hell, INSTEAD, WHAT DOES SHE DO?

SHE IS LIVID, OMG, YOU FORGOT MY BIRTHDAY, but she doesn't even tell him that he forgot, she just sulks in silence.

Why do people look at Jesus any differently?

It is a romance, and for you people who are not in love, I feel sorry for you, O daughters of Jerusalem, seek not love until it is time lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity