Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-31-2017, 03:31 PM

23,179 posts, read 10,474,991 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeWillCome2040 View Post
Good to see you not observing earthly things when we are called under a Spiritual Covenant.
It all falls on the head of women as it always has. If the women in my family would just believe in Jesus instead of denying Jesus in all his Sabbaths, then I would be shouting in Joy as I built the greatest Sukkah anyone has ever seen, and nobody would blow the Trumpet louder than me on Rosh Hashanah. I would keep every single thing I could keep if I had family to keep it with. I would have the livestock to sacrifice in making a BBQ and I would teach my family EXACTLY what happens with EVERY sacrifice. But Just as Eve brought Adam down, so too did Solomon fall at the hands of a woman for the exact same reason, an evil harvest.

I would put the head in it's place and then the intestines in their place, and I would call up the elders of my family to comes and look upon the head to judge it, and then I would call the old women to come and view the intestines for their intent and speak about John the Baptist and Judas because both played a part in the sacrifice. I would show every law concerning every sacrifice from the red heifer killed outside the gate to the goat of sin offering and what they taught and then we would eat the best BBQ sauce every made while we discussed every law of every sacrifice. I would have a pond for the great water ceremony and a brook with willows trees as our whole family went out to gather the water and the wine and the trees and we would bring them in great procession to our fires.

He who keeps the least of the laws and teaches others to keep them will be the greatest in the kingdom of heaven and I would keep and teach them if only the women in my family would follow the ways of Jesus.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2017, 03:56 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,813,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
It all falls on the head of women as it always has. If the women in my family would just believe in Jesus instead of denying Jesus in all his Sabbaths, then I would be shouting in Joy as I built the greatest Sukkah anyone has ever seen, and nobody would blow the Trumpet louder than me on Rosh Hashanah. I would keep every single thing I could keep if I had family to keep it with. I would have the livestock to sacrifice in making a BBQ and I would teach my family EXACTLY what happens with EVERY sacrifice. But Just as Eve brought Adam down, so too did Solomon fall at the hands of a woman for the exact same reason, an evil harvest.

I would put the head in it's place and then the intestines in their place, and I would call up the elders of my family to comes and look upon the head to judge it, and then I would call the old women to come and view the intestines for their intent and speak about John the Baptist and Judas because both played a part in the sacrifice. I would show every law concerning every sacrifice from the red heifer killed outside the gate to the goat of sin offering and what they taught and then we would eat the best BBQ sauce every made while we discussed every law of every sacrifice. I would have a pond for the great water ceremony and a brook with willows trees as our whole family went out to gather the water and the wine and the trees and we would bring them in great procession to our fires.

He who keeps the least of the laws and teaches others to keep them will be the greatest in the kingdom of heaven and I would keep and teach them if only the women in my family would follow the ways of Jesus.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4N3rJrWoNg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJGwsfV2j1E

warning, turn the volume down before listening

Old 10-31-2017, 04:00 PM

Wished I could play videos but I can't, dude looks like he is smoking a bong.

Old 10-31-2017, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Wished I could play videos but I can't, dude looks like he is smoking a bong.
its probably best you didnt hear it.
it was a higher pitched instrument similar to a kazoo that hit a hundred an nine decibels.
Ouch.

Last edited by pinacled; 10-31-2017 at 04:32 PM..

Old 10-31-2017, 04:11 PM

Quote:

I was thinking the Shofar might be a relatable topic to the Original post.

Last edited by pinacled; 10-31-2017 at 04:39 PM..

Old 10-31-2017, 04:36 PM

1,259 posts, read 565,238 times
Quote:

You ever read the Epistle of Barnabas?

Old 10-31-2017, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeWillCome2040 View Post
You ever read the Epistle of Barnabas?
Long time ago at some point, heck, I even read the book of Mormon and much of Buddha but everything I read, I judge whether it is speaking in a hidden language or not and you can't fake the language God has hidden behind the language. A book designed by a temple designed on human anatomy and no matter what word you speak, it always has a different meaning. If we read a story of the barley harvest in the Old Testament, it isn't speaking of Barley, the water that feeds it isn't speaking of water, the way it is processed is not about grain. The bible has a flowing language behind the language and if you don't know the language, whatever is written can easily be proven to be God or not God. Even King Neb was a prophet.

Old 10-31-2017, 07:13 PM

998 posts, read 437,327 times
When do you think Jesus was born? The Holy Bible is not explicit when He was born but through the Holy Bible, we can check whether the date given us by the spirit of Ama is correct or not.

Old 10-31-2017, 07:24 PM

63,850 posts, read 40,142,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
Don’t know, don’t care. I’ll still celebrate December 25th.

Old 10-31-2017, 07:36 PM

998 posts, read 437,327 times
Are you a Christian, MysticPhD? Why can you not figure out when Jesus was born? The Holy Bible confirms this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity