Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2017, 11:28 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,223,196 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Then why are you preaching it here?
Preaching? I take that as a compliment, but I have not the authority as you have to preach..I merely share and refute lies and mis-interpretations of others. And if it be preaching, it is not out of works or obligation that I do so...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2017, 04:58 PM

1,393 posts, read 1,752,532 times
Post Preview Post The first Thanksgiving was a harvest celebration held by the pilgrims

//www.city-data.com/forum/chris...-pilgrims.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
Many will be asking what makes thanksgiving a sin in the eyes of God..and well we should be asking.

Thanksgiving is a blatant disregard for cultural differences and how the stranger exploited their host.

Prov. 25:17 "Withdraw thy foot from thy neighbour's house; lest he be weary of thee, and so hate thee."

Advice the English invaders should have followed had they truly established a relationship with God.

Old 11-23-2017, 05:13 PM

88,584 posts, read 84,795,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
And Happy Thanksgiving from the saints (the Latter-day Saints, that is).
Hope you had a great day, Katzpur.

Old 11-24-2017, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWordIsOne View Post
and the rest, as they say, is genocide..

Old 05-07-2018, 03:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
Apparently you hate the One and only God of the Bible.
apparently you do not have a clear understanding and a TRUE relationship with the god of the bible or any god for that matter?

Old 05-07-2018, 05:23 AM

6,366 posts, read 2,918,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
and the rest, as they say, is genocide..
And some actually believe this nation was founded as a Christian nation. Not all is as appears in a satan ruled system of things--99% of all the religions claiming to be Christian----ARENT.

Old 05-07-2018, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
And some actually believe this nation was founded as a Christian nation. Not all is as appears in a satan ruled system of things--99% of all the religions claiming to be Christian----ARENT.
given the Salem culture of killing innocent women, I highly doubt if Christianity had anything to do with founding this heretical country..

Old 05-07-2018, 09:46 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,728,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post

The native Indians worshipped strange spirits.
this last statement is wrong some native tribes worshipped strange spirits.. most did not .. they mostly had one God.. one Grandfather / GreatFather who created all things. and all had been trying to remember the most ancient ways before the mengewi wars.
so please don't pass around your lie any more .
But most so-called "traditional" types of natives are indeed menegewi ( from egypt( with hints of animist and bits of ancestor worship that they don't even know is ancestor worship of the Canaanites)canada) clan Kana ) and will use words like and ancestors named Manat/ manatu ( see Petra) ...and here it seems it came to mean spirits of the dead ..Manat / Manatu/ manitou...is really an ancestoress ".. all of these was not native Americans most traditional religion but forced on everyone after the mengewi vrs Alegewi wars.

I believe they were always a fighting to find and preserve the most ancient ways of Jobs family . through peace and simple laws and through brotherhood ( as in 5 civilized tribes and the 6 nations confederacies.. both point back to the oldest 10 bull nations of brotherhood) . but the enemy has a way to imposing and usurp his will on others..
the most oldest and most tradtional religion of native Americans is that of Jobs family of nations.. called the bull nations... blood covenants " blood laws " and one God. we still await what I believe is the 7 Men who are white bulls( see enoch about how the SON of God turns into a white bull ( also see isa?..... 7 ( Alephs / bulls even 8 principal men ) he then turns all men into white bulls and then he turns back into a lamb (peaceful). .. but not really 7 white buffalo they forgot stuff and things..., we await 7 white bulls ( paleo words/symbol of Alephs
is a bulls / sometimes called the Shepards) ) and even 8 princes ( principal men ) .

but the whole trading world before Joshua's long day had been Usurped by Egypt/ Menes/ clan Mizraim and his cousins canaanites , all those head lopping and or heart taking ( think about the movie Apocalypto )and baby sacrificing . https://news.nationalgeographic.com/...chimu-science/

SEE Narmers palette. for the death/beheading of the Great kings and the theft of ALI zion( the little girl) in the star story she is called ALIcione the daughter of Atlas and Plynione buried here (Tyre: Eerie Findings in a Phoenician Grave | Al Akhbar English, (biblical Elishah or his nephew https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elishah) she has 6 daughters.. Now the Aleshire (city /state of Philadelphia of the clan Elishah /(AE) Lycians )mother church of the Lord 7 churches are modeled after the 7 clans . Atlas being the Nephew who was beheaded and had no sons to carry on his name.. but a whole nation is named for him who was the beheaded king of the 10 Great kings/ kingdoms of JOBs rich daughters materlineal families and their brothers ......aka the (AE) Lycians..
these are the "star ( story ) people" aka RED paint clan, Mother clan of the 7 clan materlineal system of inheritance found in native americans and around the world ..the same as that the church is modeled after .

when the Lords restores the fortunes of the nations in one day .. all will be rejoicing of every tribe and nation because of all that has been stolen will be restored .. when he is done !

Jer 29:14

‘I will be found by you,' declares the LORD, ‘and I will restore your [fn]fortunes and will gather you from all the nations and from all the places where I have driven you,' declares the LORD, ‘and I will bring you back to the place from where I sent you into exile.'
TOOLS

Zep 3:20

“At that time I will bring you in,
Even at the time when I gather you together;
Indeed, I will give you renown and praise
Among all the peoples of the earth,
When I restore your fortunes before your eyes,”
Says the LORD.

so say it right or don't say anything at all please..

native Americans are the ones who mostly built the whole old world and then had it stolen... and get no credit for it. But they will one day ..

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 05-07-2018 at 10:33 AM..

Old 05-07-2018, 02:51 PM

16,673 posts, read 15,672,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
Most people know that the United States is NOT a Christian nation, and never was. In 1797, a treaty with the nation of Tripoli was sign by President John Adams, which included this clause:
As the Government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion; as it has in itself no character of enmity against the law, religion or tranquility of Musselmen; and as the states never have entered into any war or act of hostility against any Mohometan nation, it is declared by the parties that no pretext arising from religious opinion shall ever produce an interruption of harmony existing between the two countries.
See there? The United States was not founded on the Christian religion, certified by a Christian President, who had helped create the nation, 221 years ago.

Old 05-07-2018, 02:52 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,918,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sea is never Full View Post
Thanksgiving should not be celebrated as it is a fake holiday created by a president

We should d only celebrate Christmas and Eastern. Christmas should not be celebrated with a tree and eastern should not be celebrated with a bunny. The correct way is to pray those days.

The religion that came out of Rome, brought in statues, cross, icons, graven images into their churches and homes. And the 2 celebrations--The encyclopedia clearly show-- pagan practices off the table of demons in both holidays--The False goddess- involved with fertility of spring-- colored eggs-bunny rabbits. Her name was Ishtar- pronounced Easter--Astarte in another language. Not all is as appears in a satan ruled world-2Corinthians 11:12-15)-- They brought many bad things God will not accept-1Cor 10:21-- the protestants didn't fix most of the it either--They became--a house divided( 34,000 trinity based religions) will not stand.--They fail this true mark 100%-1Cor 1:10)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity