Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2017, 09:07 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,728,570 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
He is author and finisher of my faith. and since(HE) speaks Hebrew and Greek and Aramaic . and He knows what he intended for it to mean if the Jews do or not..
sorry that should have been HE ... those darn Blind old ladies !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2017, 09:09 AM

10,075 posts, read 7,542,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeWillCome2040 View Post
Jesus could not be redeemer and also be born under the same condemnation. Therefore He had to be born of different seed of which He was through the virgin conception of the Holy Spirit via Mary.
meaning Mary never gave her consent, Jesus was a product of rape

Old 12-26-2017, 09:14 AM

23,160 posts, read 10,449,759 times
That is so Hilarious, I saw that in the news lately, How God raped Marry and all, lol.

If he had raped her, she wouldn't be a virgin would she?

Old 12-26-2017, 09:15 AM

10,075 posts, read 7,542,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
If he had raped her, she wouldn't be a virgin would she?
jesus was killed for standing out... why wouldn't she lie?

Old 12-26-2017, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Amen, Amen
The Living Word
I have a gift for you.

7yrs Jacob served for Leah.
How many children were born of Leah?
yep! that is love, ( well that one was kind of trickery) .. but now he paid 14 years for Rebekah and that is real LOVE.. .... I have a gift for you too PIN...
the one who has served a whole lot longer for another.. that number is 11 but includes a few fluffy dogs.
so Now Dogs and God can be fluffy,

But love is a legal and binding commitment to another's best welfare no matter the cost ..

LIke Jacob... that kind of real LOVE will cost all who enter into that Love everything they have and maybe will ever have.
but it can only be given not taken.

but ONLY if we want to enter into a love like those can you enter into it . Otherwise, it is some kind of like theft > especially if you have to force someone to pay all they have and maybe ever will have for something they do not want.

so maybe the new number of a time of rejoicing and dancing and eating the fruits of a love that was paid in full so that all others may join into the rejoicing of it also!
oh so that there is no illusions. but it will cost us all everything to enter into that rejoicing also.
so Love's new number for the big party it seems is going to be the number 11!
so watch for it.
love you Pin.

Old 12-27-2017, 03:46 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,033,127 times
Quote:
either way he is a good shepherd. and I don't see the fruit of that in Judaism. I don't want to eat from that tree. I will wait for him to plant and bring his tree to Israel in is time .

I don't read your version but read many of them,. I have seen you post to many errors proved by the lexicon and Strong's ..... thus Judaism must have changed their meanings or their wording maybe for the political reason? but they definitely have done it for some reason, so I won't trust that version you use .. as pure of man handlings, conniving or messing with, with intent or without I don't know or care..! it is a matter of trust and for that I search all of them and in-depth in the lexicon and strongs to see what the Lord's spirit reveals to me . He is author and finisher of my faith. and since she speaks Hebrew and greek and Aramaic . and He knows what he intended for it to mean , if the Jews do or not..
Strong’s is a Christian biased translation of the words...Therefore, Christians must have changed the meaning of the words to support their own agenda...I have never made any errors...Since you are the one making this accusation, then prove it...

Old 12-27-2017, 04:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Strong’s is a Christian biased translation of the words...Therefore, Christians must have changed the meaning of the words to support their own agenda...I have never made any errors...Since you are the one making this accusation, then prove it...
THE APPROPRIATE WORD HERE IS "Christian" !!

Old 12-27-2017, 11:39 AM

23,160 posts, read 10,449,759 times
Quote:
A Christian is a Gentile who converts to Judaism.

Old 12-27-2017, 11:41 AM

Sorry Richard Alamah might mean just maiden..but the closed mem seems tells the story best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wliw_68dzSU

Old 12-28-2017, 03:44 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,033,127 times
Quote:
Then stop using our Tanakh and modifying it and redefining the words to fit your own agenda and then calling it the Old Testament...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity