Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-26-2018, 09:23 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,199,290 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacecrusader888 View Post
From Nostradamus. Century 8, Quatrain 28. What is corruption? Relying on money? Remember that he who steals from the coffers of the government and feeds his family with what he steals, the family will be participant in the stealing.
I was, like, totally into Nostradamus in 1965!

But then, in the 2nd year of high school, the hormones really kicked in and I discovered girls had interesting bumps.

And I moved on to other interests.

Life is weird. You can quote me.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2018, 01:17 PM

23,175 posts, read 10,463,936 times
I never understood why people even read Nostradamus, I will tell you the future.

Blue moon to light up sky ahead of Easter | Fox News

5 have lined up bringing the worm moon, and the blue moon, people like to look at those blood moons, but for me, it is the blue moon, and just what is about to happen on Unleavened bread.

O, It's on, it is so on!

Blue moon means that the left eye is opened with a true spirit, beware the blue moon, O no, Not the moon. It doesn't look good, and I can't say that I am feeling all that good.

Old 03-27-2018, 01:29 PM

17,161 posts, read 11,399,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
...and I can't say that I am feeling all that good.
Sorry to hear that, Hanni, Be well.

Old 03-27-2018, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
What with the end of the world and the apocalypse upon us, my acids are raging...........Today is Nissan 11, there are just a few more days.

Then shall the people become houses and haunts of every unclean spirit, and they will hide out there for a season with all the unclean birds with every ostrich and desert creatures will lie down there with shaggy goats frolicking around them all in dance. Then there will be a line of horsemen riding in pairs 2 by two as they come upon the desolate, 2 horsemen, and 2 horsemen, and 2 horsemen they shall come without number, all of them beautifully driven with a purpose as they ride past haunts of jackels and abodes of hedgehogs, pelicans and ostriches, all of them left hand horsemen proclaiming the truth through the desolate places amongst every unclean bird.

The truth they shout as trumpets saying,'' Babylon is fallen, fallen.''

The ground quakes before them like a river of fire burning down every house and every haunt in it's path leaving but ashes behind them as one is saved here and one is saved there like a drink offering to the survivors of the storm to lead the people through the valley when the mountain is split in two, and the mountain will indeed divide, and every soul will have their escape through the valley of division.

I don't lie, I tell you the truth, the army of the Lord is already on their march, Damascus will be destroyed and the whole Earth will look to the wall.

Arouse the minsters of war and let the Generals and the Lords of war all unite across the entire globe and prepare them for war that they may at least hope, even though there is no hope.

Prepare for war, let the ministers come up to pray between the porch and the alter over the cause of the Earth, the door has been closed, and now the Earth is cursed, cursed earth.

Prepare for war.

Old 03-27-2018, 09:19 PM

A Hail Storm is coming, and I don't mean the soft flowing word of God dripping as dew, the truth is coming as a crushing hail that falls on everyone's head that wont say that Hannibal is the King of Texas, for I am the King of Texas.

I wont build a great wall of brick and mortar around my land, but there will be a fire around my borders and everyone who tries to crossover to my land will have to be refined in the fire.

The end is nigh.

Old 03-27-2018, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
They don't have pills for crazy ya know.

Old 03-27-2018, 09:25 PM

Tic Toc, Let's have a countdown, we haven't had a cool end of days in a long time.

The end is nigh

Old 03-27-2018, 09:28 PM

Who could have ever guessed that the end would be called,'' The Blue Moon?''

I mean, you can't make this stuff up, I mean, blue meaning what it does.

There is the purple on the right, the blue on the left and the golden sash coming down the middle.

Blue Moon, sounds like the name of a song.

The End is Nigh

Old 05-18-2018, 10:21 PM

998 posts, read 437,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Who could have ever guessed that the end would be called,'' The Blue Moon?''

I mean, you can't make this stuff up, I mean, blue meaning what it does.

There is the purple on the right, the blue on the left and the golden sash coming down the middle.

Blue Moon, sounds like the name of a song.

The End is Nigh
The end is near. Do you think that World War III would happen on July 4, 2018? I think it would.

The spirit of Ama that it would happen on a Wednesday in the middle of the year at Spratly Islands. July 4, 2018 is the Independence Day of the USA. Jesus was crucified and died when He was 32 solar years old.

Old 05-18-2018, 11:21 PM

998 posts, read 437,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacecrusader888 View Post
If two-thirds of us will not survive the coming nuclear world war, then there will be excess dwelling places. The spirit of Ama said that the dwelling places will be given away free.
I am looking for the person who cited two-thirds of mankind will die. Will you please quote here again?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity