Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2018, 08:24 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,038,751 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Entirely off topic for this Thread.
If you want to discuss the ordinances of heaven. You are welcome to share in giving a portion to 7 and 8. Or Law and the prophets.

The issue with this thread is that Richard is promoting satanism in a Christian forum.
And how strange is it that this is allowed by moderators.?

Very peculiar indeed..
Because the MODs are smarter than you and realize that it is not about Satanism...There is no such thing as satanism...

Old 07-10-2018, 08:33 AM

8,669 posts, read 4,807,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Because the MODs are smarter than you and realize that it is not about Satanism...There is no such thing as satanism...
If that were the case.
They should close the Thread for trolling.

Terms of service state:.....-------.....etc.

Like is said, peculiar...

Old 07-10-2018, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Quit lying and stating that I am promoting satanism because it is not true...You have offered nothing of real substance to this thread, just a lot of incoherent babbling and attacking people...
Slander as per usual.

Answer the question put forth instead of derailing your own thread.
What do you consider a yoke?

Old 07-10-2018, 08:41 AM

Quote:
If that were the case.

Since it is not about Satanism, the thread should be closed?...You make no sense...And if it were about satanism then it should remain open?...Do I have You right?...

Old 07-10-2018, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Since it is not about Satanism, the thread should be closed?...You make no sense...And if it were about satanism then it should remain open?...Do I have You right?...
Again, what is Satan's yoke?

Old 07-10-2018, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Slander as per usual.

Answer the question put forth instead of derailing your own thread.
What do you consider a yoke?
You are the one slandering people...The point is that the Christian Satan does not exist...

Old 07-10-2018, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Again, what is Satan's yoke?
It is a lot easier to bear than Jesus’ yoke...I mean Christianity has way too many rules that you have to follow in order to be a “true” Christian, Satan has one rule: Do what you will as long as it harms no one...

Old 07-10-2018, 09:07 AM

23,161 posts, read 10,449,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
So when an animal has a yoke placed on it, that is a form of worship???

May be not, but the evangelicals sure do....
Where Satan lives.

We are born yoked with another as it is with flesh and Spirit, or as Galatians explains that we are of two seeds with two mothers of two sons being Ishmael, and Isaac.

We are offered to be switched with a different oxen where together we pull a cart.

If we choose a new Adam, that new Adam cannot come until you recognize the first Adam is still within you, and the very reason you need a New Adam. Your right eye is the flesh made of your desires and you make him king where the body, soul, and the spirit follow the son of the right hand, and the son of the right hand is led by Satan his father, and so whatever we do good or bad, we have done by 3, and all 3 are witnesses.

The son of the right hand wants to be a ruling man, and he wants to kill the spirit of the hidden man because he wants to do what he wants to do, and he wants to do it right now as the king he is, and his name is the kingdom of Ephraim and he is the king of his own kingdom with what he sees, and his own right arm to reach for it.

In your left eye is a fallen spirit of Adam, and this spirit is there to watch over what the right eye sees and what the right arm reaches for, unfortunately, the spirit that controlled the body was fallen and now the body had become king, Lord God king, and priest of his own Temple.

But the flesh must die, and if the flesh continues to rule as an unrighteous king, he shall die, but he has no power of spirit that it could help the body not sin, and so his entire house is in dissorder and we are looking at two men in a marriage being the kingdom in your right eye and the kingdom of your left eye which fight and struggle each other as flesh and spirit.

The problem is, Messiah is going to come and find two men in a bed, 2 men in a house instead of a submissive virgin to the will of the kingdom of the left eye, both eyes cannot rule. It is better to rip your right eye right out of your head, and this is to come as a submissive virgin to the will of her betrothed, a New Adam, A Jew.

There cannot be two kingdoms, Ephraim MUST NOT BE ALLOWED TO CONTINUE AS A MALE KING, HE MUST DECIDE TO BECOME A VIRGIN TO THE WILL OF A JEWISH BRIDEGROOM.

I understand that most people aren't going to get what I am saying, but the two kingdoms are really there to show what you are with your right eye and your left eye, and in between these two eyes is Jerusalem, the middle eye when your right eye shall submit to your left eye, when Ephraim/Gentile submits to the left eye, '' Judah.''.........Person is body, soul, and spirit, and this is the flesh in your right eye, the spirit in your left, and then there you are in the middle,'' A living soul.''.....You choose in the middle whether Ephraim shall submit to Judah, and Ephraim is a Gentile, and Gentiles can only become Ephraim through a betrothal, and so a betrothal came, and this to a Jew, a JEW and a Gentile as one, as one kingdom submits to the other.

In this comparison, the right eye must be ripped out of your head in symbolism that you will stop letting your desires lead you, instead, you bring your flesh under submission, and you stop sinning becaue you have chose not to be that king of the right eye, Ephraim must die to being a Gentile king who recieved his inheritance and left the father and the brother, Ephraim, the prodigal kingdom, son, he realizes he has become a dead man and he decides himself to come back to the father AS a servant, but BECAUSE he came as a servant, God makes him his son again.

Satan is right there in our right eye, and within our right arm, and his name is Ephraim, and he is a Gentile who would be king, and so the right eye should be ripped out and the right arm withered and this is a salvation.

I can't stop sinning because the king in my right eye continues to be king of his own desires, but I have bypassed all of this, I found another way to bring my right eye into submission to my left.

Satan is just a part of who we are in my opinion, we have to overcome the son of perdition.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 07-10-2018 at 09:30 AM..

Old 07-10-2018, 09:37 AM

23,161 posts, read 10,449,759 times
Quote:
Here's a summary of your drash.
You put satan at the head of man, man at the head of woman.
And God at the head of satan.

Which is calling God a liar.
Satan is cursed...

So here comes Richard promoting satanism with a yoke.
No son or daughter is ever asked to tolerate such an offer.

It is vile vindictive, filthy, and cursing God, Abraham, and all of Yisrael.

You mistake kindness for weakness.
Just not seeing it Pin, how you rationalize, nobody is calling God a liar because you don't understand something. When Thessalonians was written about the son of perdition, the lawless one to be revealed, everyone already knew the concepts of a dual nature going on, even Richard could teach you of this. What was to be revealed and done away with was our evil nature.

Old 07-10-2018, 10:44 AM

10,688 posts, read 7,715,732 times
Quote:
If that were the case.

This is the most blatant example of the pot calling the kettle black that I have ever seen on CD.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.