Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2018, 10:41 AM

23,165 posts, read 10,455,314 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
And who do you think that the enemy is?...
Gentiles being judged how they treated Jews, that is what it is, and what the prophets show with every prophesy of the fall holy days when Rosh Hashanah comes. If somebody denies this, it's because they want to believe otherwise.

Old 07-09-2018, 11:40 AM

8,669 posts, read 4,808,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Gentiles being judged how they treated Jews, that is what it is, and what the prophets show with every prophesy of the fall holy days when Rosh Hashanah comes. If somebody denies this, it's because they want to believe otherwise.
Three times a year all your males are to appear before the Lord GOD.

Three times a year all your males are to appear before the Lord GOD, the God of Israel.

More specifically!
19The first offspring of every womb belongs to Me, including all the firstborn males among your livestock, whether cattle or sheep.
Exodus 23:14 Three times a year you are to celebrate a feast to Me.

Old 07-09-2018, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Lmao!...You know nothing about Judaism nor the Talmud...Keep trying, though...
https://www.sefaria.org/

keep trying what exactly.
You have already been caught in multiple lies. You yourself saying someone was a confessed satanist is a personal insult. Yeah, there is some funny business going on here. Especially when i reported this thread for being nothing more than trolling.

What does satan worship have to do with Christianity?
Every reader is going to Find out exactly what is going on in this Forum.

What is insulting and degrading to Jews everywhere. Is Your Farse richard. Your behavior in attacking the body is witness to the condition of your own Faith.

Old 07-09-2018, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Who murdered there own kin?
You know full well conspiracy to commit murder is a capital offense!

Richard swore an oath to malign his self with God.

There is nothing that can be said to help.

Old 07-09-2018, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post

I know the two seasons of Passover and Sukkot, I know the rains, I know all the prophesies of the first rain and the second rain. Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, Sukkot, and Shemini Atzeret are what that are. God made promises to these people not me. I didn't set the fall holy days to do as they will do, and what they come to do is to judge all Gentiles in how they have treated Jews. Not only do all the fall holy days teach this in repition, it is what should be done.

I could go into the Judaism forum detailing the purpose for the 7 feasts of God and nobody would contradict me because people in the religion of God know what they worship, they know what the feasts come to do. The fall holy days of the second rain judges all Gentiles in how the people of God have been treated since they were a people, only in the Christianity forum will one find confusion because of the fact that Gentiles don't keep the holy days of God, they don't know them, and they don't know what they were appointed to do.

You are mistaken to believe anyone should worry about the souls of Jews or who they are today, all you see is what an Anti-Semitic Christianity has taught.

How do you figure Richard to be responsible with the death of Jesus?

Sounds like Constantine and Martin Luther.

Old 07-09-2018, 02:18 PM

The season of Passover teaches a time when Gentiles would become servants to Jews. The very first thing Jesus said was this very thing. We claim that we come to Israel as submissive virgins to the will of a Jew. That is the only covenant a Gentile has. The season of Sukkot comes judging all Gentiles in whether they would serve Israel or not.

Because I chose to serve, I have effectively brought my flesh under submissive to the will of the spirit, how did I accomplish this?

I took out a marker and I wrote on my right hand,'' For Ephraim the flesh.'' Then I wrote on my left hand,'' For Judah the spirit.''

Then I wrote on my chest,'' For Jerusalem.''

Old 07-09-2018, 02:28 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,038,751 times
Quote:
https://www.sefaria.org/

keep trying what exactly.
You have already been caught in multiple lies. You yourself saying someone was a confessed satanist is a personal insult. Yeah, there is some funny business going on here. Especially when i reported this thread for being nothing more than trolling.

What does satan worship have to do with Christianity?
Every reader is going to Find out exactly what is going on in this Forum.

What is insulting and degrading to Jews everywhere. Is Your Farse richard. Your behavior in attacking the body is witness to the condition of your own Faith.
My faith in HaShem is just fine...Who’s is talking about Satan worship?...Are you attributing the above two statements to me?...I never said anyone was a confessed satanist...I think that it was you who said that...I am just trying to get people to see the truth that no where in the Hebrew Scriptures is Satan defined as an enemy of G-d, that he is nowhere found in the Hebrew Scriptures as defined by the attributes that Christianity defines him by...So, how did these new attributes come about?...Where did they spring from if not the Hebrew Bible?...

Old 07-09-2018, 02:29 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,038,751 times
Quote:

Do what?...😳

Old 07-09-2018, 02:35 PM

Quote:
My faith in HaShem is just fine...Who’s is talking about Satan worship?...Are you attributing the above two statements to me?...I never said anyone was a confessed satanist...I think that it was you who said that...I am just trying to get people to see the truth that no where in the Hebrew Scriptures is Satan defined as an enemy of G-d, that he is nowhere found in the Hebrew Scriptures as defined by the attributes that Christianity defines him by...So, how did these new attributes come about?...Where did they spring from if not the Hebrew Bible?...
You are the one who started the thread talking about satan worship
It is what this thread is about.

Seriously,
Are you that confused an individual?

No need to bring one of noachs three sons into the conversation.

Old 07-09-2018, 02:57 PM

Quote:
I know the two seasons of Passover and Sukkot, I know the rains, I know all the prophesies of the first rain and the second rain. Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, Sukkot, and Shemini Atzeret are what that are. God made promises to these people not me. I didn't set the fall holy days to do as they will do, and what they come to do is to judge all Gentiles in how they have treated Jews. Not only do all the fall holy days teach this in repition, it is what should be done.

I could go into the Judaism forum detailing the purpose for the 7 feasts of God and nobody would contradict me because people in the religion of God know what they worship, they know what the feasts come to do. The fall holy days of the second rain judges all Gentiles in how the people of God have been treated since they were a people, only in the Christianity forum will one find confusion because of the fact that Gentiles don't keep the holy days of God, they don't know them, and they don't know what they were appointed to do.

You are mistaken to believe anyone should worry about the souls of Jews or who they are today, all you see is what an Anti-Semitic Christianity has taught.

How do you figure Richard to be responsible with the death of Jesus?

Sounds like Constantine and Martin Luther.
Dont forget Julius caesar was anti-semetic also.
46bce or so...

Seriously,
ive tried discussing the ordinances of heaven with you.
But you have ignored nearly everything the Lord has freely given me.,
For one,
ive noticed how you have ignored Shavuot entirely and instead focused on the other two High Holy Days?
And this has not escaped the attention of Everyone reading here. What is Very interesting is HOW you have ignored Shavuot!
But then again,
you would side with richard who says everyone is mashiach except Jesus.
Might as well admit you believe it is ok to render evil upon innocent people.

who ever is it that is attempting to force a lie of bondage upon unwitting people.?
Have you ever noticed how satan and his have attempted to force feed children of every generation to eat of that tree.
I have.
My lack of education should speak volumes about how stubborn this old ox is.

I see a desperate people only wanting others to share in their own personal misery.

Last edited by pinacled; 07-09-2018 at 03:06 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity