Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-06-2018, 05:54 AM

1,146 posts, read 648,827 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
I mean really, it is even easier...Do what thou wilt...Simple, no?...
Anyone who believes that sin's yolk is easier and simpler IS simple.

#1 rule is that every behavior has consequences, even for the simple minded.

#2 rule is that every fool seems to think he or she is immune to rule #1.

#3 rule is that every sin and every betrayal of someone else will come back to bite you.

#4 "Behold, all souls are Mine; the soul of the father as well as the soul of the son is Mine. The soul who sins will die." - Ezekiel 18:4

#5 The lies of satan pervert the truth of God.

For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. - Jesus as quoted in Matthew 11:30

#6 rule is that the fool seldom learns from his own mistakes and is cursed with repeating them over and over.

#7 rule is that the yolk of satan will crush he who carries it - while satan laughs....

And, there we were, all in one place - a generation Lost in Space
With no time left to start again
So, come on, Jack be nimble, Jack be quick - Jack Flash sat on a Candlestick, 'cause...
Fire is the Devil's only friend
And, as I watched him on the stage my hands were clenched in fists of rage
No angel born in Hell could break that satan's spell
And, as the flames climbed high into the night to light the sacrificial rite, I saw...
Satan laughing with delight the day the music died

He was singing, bye bye Miss American Pie
Drove my Chevy to the levee, but the levee was dry
Them good ol' boys were drinking whiskey and rye, singing...
This'll be the day that I die

- Don McLean AMERICAN PIE

Hope this clears things up.....or at least defines a few lines that aren't recognized by the simple minded.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

Old 07-06-2018, 06:07 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,033,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Choir Loft View Post

#3 rule is that every sin and every betrayal of someone else will come back to bite you.

#4 "Behold, all souls are Mine; the soul of the father as well as the soul of the son is Mine. The soul who sins will die." - Ezekiel 18:4

#6 rule is that the fool seldom learns from his own mistakes and is cursed with repeating them over and over.

#7 rule is that the yolk of satan will crush he who carries it - while satan laughs....

So, come on, Jack be nimble, Jack be quick - Jack Flash sat on a Candlestick, 'cause...
And, as the flames climbed high into the night to light the sacrificial rite, I saw...

Hope this clears things up.....or at least defines a few lines that aren't recognized by the simple minded.

Satan works for G-d...

Old 07-06-2018, 08:32 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,728,570 times
Quote:

I go to that song all the time too.. humanity is there.. jack flash....as we can only just watch em dance their death dirge so nimbly. with your hands over your eyes in hopes that somehow you can miss watching it ..

Old 07-06-2018, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Satan works for G-d...
says satan.

Old 07-06-2018, 09:25 AM

8,669 posts, read 4,807,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
says satan.
Exactly.

Old 07-06-2018, 09:33 AM

23,161 posts, read 10,449,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
hannnible read the whole chapter please. not just the parts you want to see.
paul was a Jew going to the temple...... 24Them take, and purify thyself with them, and be at charges with them, that they may shave their heads: and all may know that those things, whereof they were informed concerning thee, are nothing; but that thou thyself also walkest orderly, and keepest the law.( for a jew to a jew)

25As touching the Gentiles which believe, we have written and concluded that they observe no such thing, save only that they keep themselves from things offered to idols, and from blood, and from strangled, and from fornication. 2

Amen and Amen!

and with Paul the rest were Jews.. Gentiles can not go into the temple shaved or unshaved..!!! you lay a burden they don't have to keep!!

6Then Paul took the men, and the next day purifying himself with them entered into the temple, to signify the accomplishment of the days of purification, until that an offering should be offered for every one of them.

heck laws Jews don't even keep now days.. because of the destruction of the temple/ his body, now they don't keep any of it either.. so they cut the babies pee's skin off, big deal because so does the rest of the world and the worldly....
we bless them for being history keepers. and that only Because God chose them to keep The history of His dealings with Madkind. but he has also chosen other history keepers..
one for the Mothers and one for the Fathers..

Dan 11:37

Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women( the promised one from the seed of Eve ) , nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

these are the two aspects of one God... the one aspects of himself he revealed and made promises to the Fathers

and

the aspect that he revealed and made promises to the mothers since EVE and to her clans.
a delight - a beautiful son of man, a child of a king and the son of God.. a delight no doubts who would crush the serpents head !
yep it is stomp dance time!
the churches and clans of the ladies with wings and WILL BE pillars in his temple. ( SEE MICAH AND ZEP)
this was never given to the jews to completely understand or to keep that history. it was for the mothers from EVE and the clans from Jobs daughters to do that.. IT IS THE ROOTS OF THEIR CULTURE BUT THEY DON'T KNOW IT NOW ..
gentiles do not HAVE TO become Jews. Not on the Jews/ the Jewish Fathers terms anyway .
but they must come in through the mothers .the churches and the clans . to follow the promised son of God and man WHO WILL PUT FLESH ON THOSE BONES OUR ANCESTORS WHO BUILT THEIR TEMPLE TO HOLD THOSE THOUSANDS OF MEN BONES AND THEY WAITED FOR THE DAY THAT PROMISED ONE WOULD PUT FLESH ON THOSE BONES AGAIN.
SEE STORY OF WHOM DESOTO CALLS "LADY COFITACHIQUI " SHE WAS AN ALI - QUIPPA ( SAME AS THE QUEEN OF SHEBA/KHEPAH ) A DIFFERENT "WIND" THOUGH .
HHMI: Galatians

You read the whole chapter, Those Gentiles were converts to the religion of the Jews and they were so zealous to follow he law that they took it too far.......Either way, what good is a letter from a Jew when it contradicts Jesus and the law and the prophets? I don't think Paul Contradicts Jesus because I read it in the full knowledge of who those converts were, and the language used.

If something is said that contradicts Jesus, then I don't need a letter written by some man, if Paul was saving his own life by lying and being a two faced coward in Acts 21, I certainly don't need he words of Paul. But I read Paul knowing that he was still in Judaism, and if he wasn't, he was just a liar who was a false prophet that needed to die.

Old 07-06-2018, 09:44 AM

12,284 posts, read 2,968,089 times
Yes, but now what about Satan's yolk? I mean does he like his eggs over easy or well done?

Old 07-06-2018, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PegE View Post
Yes, but now what about Satan's yolk? I mean does he like his eggs over easy or well done?

When an unclean spirit comes out of a man, it passes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it.

nah, he eats dust all the days.

Old 07-06-2018, 09:52 AM

Quote:

Amen

Excellent post.
Honor thy father and mother

Old 07-06-2018, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
HHMI: Galatians

You read the whole chapter, Those Gentiles were converts to the religion of the Jews and they were so zealous to follow he law that they took it too far.......Either way, what good is a letter from a Jew when it contradicts Jesus and the law and the prophets? I don't think Paul Contradicts Jesus because I read it in the full knowledge of who those converts were, and the language used.

If something is said that contradicts Jesus, then I don't need a letter written by some man, if Paul was saving his own life by lying and being a two faced coward in Acts 21, I certainly don't need he words of Paul. But I read Paul knowing that he was still in Judaism, and if he wasn't, he was just a liar who was a false prophet that needed to die.
as history proves laying down burdens for others to keep is easy enough for anyone to do.. .. picking them up again won't be so easy hanni!
kids who don't yet understand consequences of their actions.. love to play 52*pick up!! but it is a mom who makes them pick them back up again! and so is that why you hide with the daddies ? you think you can get out of having a mommy that makes you responsible for your actions ?

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 07-06-2018 at 10:14 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.