Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2018, 07:22 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,038,751 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I have never spoken an unkind word to you, EVER. I have never personally attacked you, ever. You tell me you love me a thousand times when we spent every night in Direct messaging. Do you know how many times you have attacked me to call me Satan? I show you love, but I get nothing but hate..... I have never been angry with you, EVER, not even now....When is all this nastiness going to end?

The reason I put up those two little eyes ,''..'' is because you insinuated that I was not willing to walk somebody through something, and that is quite a thing for you to say to me after hundreds of hours, just me and you talking. You don't have to hate people just because they disagree with you Pin.

Why don't you tell me you love me again, I love you, do you love me?

Old 07-08-2018, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
I only said you were a confessed satanist.
i did call richard satan, when he unwittingly repeated rashi without quotation..
So in actuality i called rashi satan.
And unless you and richard are the very same person posting with multiple accounts. I dont see how you could of been confused about such.
One thing ive noticed about the spiritual goings on here at this forum is the familiarity between so many supposed strangers!

I love,
And Its because i know you are better than this, and far more valuable a person than to let someone teach you lies. So, what happened to that next step. If you left babylon only to go back to what was before and worse, and in essence stumbled backwards. Then you are one of the ones who would devour the mother.

If you are one to reconcile and help others.
Then open a thread and walk through with solutions.

Spiritual gifts are spoken of with love... Charity was it.
If i didnt care, i could of just put you on ignore.
If you’d have looked above the quotation then you would have seen Rashi’s name...

It is you who are teaching lies...

Old 07-08-2018, 07:29 AM

Quote:
I suppose there could be some further researching on this supposed rashi character.
being an antisemitic concoction, There is a fairly plausible explanation for how this commentary made it into publication!
Oh, so you are admitting that you DON’T know Judaism nor the Talmud as you like to lead people into believing that you do?...

Old 07-08-2018, 07:43 AM

Quote:
["Most of his explanations were not written by him. Apparently, students would ask him questions about the text, or he would rhetorically ask questions about specific words, and a student would write his short, lucid answers in the margin of the parchment text. These answers comprise Rashi's commentary."]

Above is an example.
https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...itzchaki-rashi
So, what’s your point?...So, his students wrote down what he taught, it still doesn’t degrade the body of literature to untruths...You are just grasping at straws...Since you fundies think that G-d wrote the Bible we could degrade the commentaries of the likes of Matthew Henry, John Calvin,,etc., because they were just writing what they thought G-d meant...

Old 07-08-2018, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I liked this post because everyone should know when Judgment day is, it is Rosh Hashanah, and it is what Rashi says. Rosh Hashanah comes as the day no man knows, and it is when God is judging the enemy.
And who do you think that the enemy is?...

Old 07-08-2018, 07:56 AM

Quote:
In essence, Satan is claiming that he was doing his job when commiting man to harbor in genocide of an entire ethnic group.
Jews included.

Yeah, Satan says he was only doing what God told him to do.
It was his/her job.

Anyone who espouses such is certifiable.
They are a danger to themselves and others.
You’re a danger to yourself and others because of your ignorance of the Tanakh...It would help you if you would really try to understand Judaism and the Talmud And what the Sages are actually teaching instead of ranting on about the Jews being evil and Satan...

Old 07-08-2018, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
OMG!!!...How are people so stupid???!!!....Thanks, I feel dumber for having watched that...I felt embarrassed for her...

Old 07-08-2018, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
Easier yoke? Have you talked to any heroin addicts?
How is that a sin?...

Old 07-08-2018, 08:37 AM

15,862 posts, read 6,328,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
OMG!!!...How are people so stupid???!!!....Thanks, I feel dumber for having watched that...I felt embarrassed for her...
It's not stupidity; it's phobia indoctrination. That's why they sound so far out there when they talk. It bypasses the rational and taps right into emotion and fear.

Old 07-08-2018, 10:33 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,603,511 times
If you think about how detailed the timeline is said to be in the bible, relating to the antichrist, when he will show up, what he will do, his 'timeline' of events, leading up to his death, this really proves that satan would have to know well ahead of time, when the second coming is going to happen, at least around 30-50 yrs ahead.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity