Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-05-2021, 03:26 PM

11,895 posts, read 3,683,545 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Charlie, stop this accusing of the brethren as liars. We DISAGREE with your interpretations of scripture, but we are as sincere in our beliefs as you are in yours. That means NEITHER of us is lying! Liars know what they are saying is NOT true. We all believe what we are saying is true. You are being a total asshat in the mistaken belief that YOU possess the unadulterated truth! You are only human and NOT God or Jesus so you have no such absolute truth no matter how certain you are.
This is just my opinion

I believe he is trying to provoke reaction - and succeeds into drawing you into this ‘tug of war’ you 2 are engaged in across all threads

it is certainly necessary to say things to get reactions, thoughts, ideas, to motivate each other to think, seek, understand - but the interaction between the UR/ET individuals can develop into an habitual, provocative, obsessive type, with both sides quoting and giving their Scriptures/ideas trying to outdo the other side and it becomes a ‘game’ just doing/saying the same things over and over

And neither side trying to understand (or communicate) the meaning/purpose/timing/level involved

There are things we can not teach each other, they are given from above - those things we are instructed to share in peace, not to debate, argue about which is natural..... we know what the spiritual is Per Galatians

1Ti 4:7**But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness.
1Ti 4:8**For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.

Bodily = G4984***(Strong)
σωματικός
sōmatikos
so-mat-ee-kos'
From G4983; corporeal or physical: - bodily.

Exercise = G1129***(Strong)
γυμνασία
gumnasia
goom-nas-ee'-ah
From G1128; training, that is, (figuratively) asceticism: - exercise.

The concept of UR for me is at that highest level, not the ‘lower’

Old 07-05-2021, 03:38 PM

4,483 posts, read 1,317,873 times
Quote:
Charlie, stop this accusing of the brethren as liars. We DISAGREE with your interpretations of scripture, but we are as sincere in our beliefs as you are in yours. That means NEITHER of us is lying! Liars know what they are saying is NOT true. We all believe what we are saying is true. You are being a total asshat in the mistaken belief that YOU possess the unadulterated truth! You are only human and NOT God or Jesus so you have no such absolute truth no matter how certain you are.
I attack anything that leads men from Christ! In the UR case, there is no hurry, work out the salvation later, God isn't going to punish you forever, forever doesn't mean forever!

Lies, Mystic, while people are going to hell, and you don't even believe there is such a place.

Not on Charlie's watch he will not allow it. ON the other hand that may be breaking some rule and you might be able to get rid of me if you press it. In that case I have done what was expected of me and no blood on my hands as it's out of my control.

I care much more of what my God thinks than any of you, Mystic!

Old 07-05-2021, 03:59 PM

63,779 posts, read 40,038,426 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie24 View Post
I attack anything that leads men from Christ! In the UR case, there is no hurry, work out the salvation later, God isn't going to punish you forever, forever doesn't mean forever!

Lies, Mystic, while people are going to hell, and you don't even believe there is such a place.

Not on Charlie's watch he will not allow it. ON the other hand that may be breaking some rule and you might be able to get rid of me if you press it. In that case I have done what was expected of me and no blood on my hands as it's out of my control.

I care much more of what my God thinks than any of you, Mystic!
You obviously do not bother reading anything before you blow your crap out of your hindquarters, Charlie. They are NOT lies. People who disagree with Charlie are NOT automatically lying! They disagree with YOUR beliefs, but YOUR beliefs are NOT the absolute Truth. YOU are NOT God or Jesus. So STOP ACCUSING THE BRETHREN. You do not want to be the accuser written of. You are being prideful AS IF you are God. Your reading ability and comprehension of scripture are not superior to anyone else here, in fact, I suspect much less than most.

Old 07-05-2021, 04:09 PM

Quote:
You obviously do not bother reading anything before you blow your crap out of your hindquarters, Charlie. They are NOT lies. People who disagree with Charlie are NOT automatically lying! They disagree with YOUR beliefs, but YOUR beliefs are NOT the absolute Truth. YOU are NOT God or Jesus. So STOP ACCUSING THE BRETHREN. You do not want to be the accuser written of. You are being prideful AS IF you are God. Your reading ability and comprehension of scripture are not superior to anyone else here, in fact, I suspect much less than most.
Same old thing Mystic! I've busted your scripture and you have no foundation but the bag of tricks from the Greek. So do you want to send me another one of your favorite UR verses so I can show you what it really means?

Send one and let's debate it!

Old 07-05-2021, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Same old thing Mystic! I've busted your scripture and you have no foundation but the bag of tricks from the Greek. So do you want to send me another one of your favorite UR verses so I can show you what it really means?
We believe in different Gods, Charlie. The God you believe in is capable of being as evil as you claim Him to be. The God of Jesus Christ is NOT!!! You never ask the question "Is God capable of being this way toward His children?" because you clearly believe He is. I ask the question because the God of Jesus is NOT capable of being that way toward His children. We have no ground on which we can even begin to agree. If you will accept the God of Jesus Christ, then we might be able to find some common ground. But as long as you believe in this Satanic God, we will continue to disagree.

Old 07-05-2021, 04:55 PM

Quote:
We believe in different Gods, Charlie. The God you believe in is capable of being as evil as you claim Him to be. The God of Jesus Christ is NOT!!! You never ask the question "Is God capable of being this way toward His children?" because you clearly believe He is. I ask the question because the God of Jesus is NOT capable of being that way toward His children. We have no ground on which we can even begin to agree. If you will accept the God of Jesus Christ, then we might be able to find some common ground. But as long as you believe in this Satanic God, we will continue to disagree.
I've known this all along as JBF hinted, you guys are denying the God of the Bible for a God of your own will!

Old 07-05-2021, 05:02 PM

11,895 posts, read 3,683,545 times
Quote:
I've known this all along as JBF hinted, you guys are denying the God of the Bible for a God of your own will!
Don’t tar everyone with the same brush

Mystic speaks for himself and his views, not for everyone else

We may agree on some things but not on everything

Old 07-05-2021, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat2 View Post
Don’t tar everyone with the same brush

Mystic speaks for himself and his views, not for everyone else

We may agree on some things but not on everything
"You guys" refers to the UR! Should be obvious, if you are UR it applies to you.

Old 07-05-2021, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Your ignorance seems almost deliberate and it almost makes me want to use the Lord's name in vain. It is NOT a God of my own will, Charlie. IT IS THE GOD REVEALED UNAMBIGUOUSLY BY JESUS!!! You and your mentors completely ignore the FACT that Jesus is who God IS and His demonstration of God's Holy Spirit is who God IS!!! You reject who God IS because it completely negates the barbaric War God of our ancestors so you reject Him as "wimpy." I suspect there will be a price to pay for that deliberate and ignorant rejection of Christ, but it will NOT be Hell or damnation.

Old 07-05-2021, 06:37 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,344,506 times
Quote:
...you want to send me another one of your favorite UR verses so I can show you what it really means?

I already have multiple times and you ignored them, only to spout your foolishness about hell. LMAO
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity