Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2019, 06:05 PM

33,264 posts, read 26,470,212 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
It's not hard to prove Mike, pick a book, pick a prophet, quote the actual covenant and show me where you think you fit in where we see people of the covenant and how much they love and practice the law, you are not in Judaism, you are not as one with Jews, and we can clearly see who is who.

Ezekiel 37...............Where is Mike?......At the end it says,'' And the Heathen shall know that my people Israel have been sanctified....Couldn't help myself, but exactly where are you in any of the scriptures showing Ephraim and Judah under a covenant where they become one nation? Do you assume that you are one with Jews, and that nobody would know that you were not a Jew?

15The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,*16Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and*for*all the house of Israel his companions:*17And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.*18And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou*meanest*by these?*19Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which*is*in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him,*even*with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.*20And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes.*21And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:*

And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:*23Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

And David my servant*shall be*king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.*25And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein,*even*they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David*shall be*their prince for ever.*26Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.

My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.
Damn right I'm not in Judaism. No way would I place myself under that religious bondage. Judaism doesn't save anybody. As for being one with the Jews, in Christ there is no distinction between Jew and Gentile. Keep your religious bondage. My freedom is in Christ Jesus and there is no need to observe any of the feast days which you are so fanatic about. You've got your head stuck back in the age of Israel instead of living in the Church-age.

And stop trying to cram Judaism down everybody's throat.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2019, 06:14 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,612,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hball72 View Post
Where are these verses?
In three of the four, it directly states the person does miraculous, supernatural signs (II Thessalonians 2:9; Revelation 13:13-15; Revelation 19:20).
In two of them, the signs are done in the presence of the Beast, showing they are not the same figure (Revelation 13:13-15; 19:20).
In two of them, he deceives and leads people into idolatry (II Thessalonians 2:4,9-10; Revelation 13:12,14).
In two of them, he either makes war against the saints or causes those who would not worship the beast to be put to death (Daniel 7:21; Revelation 13:15).
In two of them, he either thinks to change times and law—suggesting the law of God—or he sets himself in the Temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God. The implication is that he has the authority to do these things (Daniel 7:25; II Thessalonians 2:4).
In two of them, his period of greatest influence is three and a half years (Daniel 7:25; Revelation 13:5).

Old 07-10-2019, 07:08 PM

421 posts, read 153,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
The fact that you don't believe that Jesus is going to set up a literal kingdom on this earth despite the fact that the Old Testament gives many details of just such a literal kingdom is telling.
Telling of what?

Sorry, futurism is unbiblical. In order to believe futurism, you must ignore things that are obviously meant to be symbolic.

There. Does that convince you?

Obviously not. No more than your "preterism is not Biblical" convinces me.

Probably ought to leave it at that.

Old 07-10-2019, 07:14 PM

23,175 posts, read 10,463,936 times
Quote:
Damn right I'm not in Judaism. No way would I place myself under that religious bondage. Judaism doesn't save anybody. As for being one with the Jews, in Christ there is no distinction between Jew and Gentile. Keep your religious bondage. My freedom is in Christ Jesus and there is no need to observe any of the feast days which you are so fanatic about. You've got your head stuck back in the age of Israel instead of living in the Church-age.

And stop trying to cram Judaism down everybody's throat.
This is what I keep saying, you can't put yourself in the covenant and you look at the law like the people of the covenant rely on the keeping of the law to save them when they don't see it that way at all, it is your false perception of them.

You don't believe in the religion of the law or anything connected to God's worship system, the same worship system Jesus followed, but I am sure you will actually try and claim that Jesus is your Passover lamb and that you posses a gift from a Jewish feast you don't practice or believe in, and yet you claim gifts from each one on one side of your mouth, and on the other side of your mouth, you curse the very things you claim gifts from, and why does this sound so ridiculous?

Because you are reading a book about Gentile converts to Judaism, and it was a given that when you began reading, you should have understood that Christianity was a sect of Judaism where everyone knew it was.

Nobody cares if you keep any of the laws, Jesus didn't, nobody cares whether you keep all the laws of a feast or not, they aren't relying on keeping a feast to earn God's love, and you put this on every single person who loves the religion of JESUS.

If I say that I love Passover, and I honor Jesus on Passover, you would call me a legalistic, and this is the Anti God, Anti Semitism so engrained in Christians sense Constantine, most Christians don't even have a choice because they can't get past their preconcieved false ideas about the first church.

You can't even admit the fact that it was a sect of Judaism because it offends you, and it offends you because of your ridiculous idea that if somebody wants to keep the feast of Tabernacles, they must be evil, and you will always insinuate that they are legalistic and the only reason why they would keep Tabernacles is because that keeping Tabernacles will save them...

There is no way to get you past your bizarre ideas about Judaism and those who love Judaism, the religion of Jesus

In your mentality, it would be much more righteous to keep any Pagan Holy day and love keeping it JUST AS LONG AS IT ISN'T GOD'S HOLY DAYS.

As bizarre as this is, you don't have the propencity to look at the religion of Jesus to imagine why somebody would love and adore their own holy days.

In your mind, people that keep God's holy days are keeping God's holy to be saved, it's not that they love holidays, they are just so afraid of God, that they keep holy days and sabbaths out of fear.

You can't even imagine why this mentality is so freaking bizarre, you can't get past your legalism, and just the thought that somebody would love the same holy days as Jesus is too much for you.

Ridiculous.

Old 07-10-2019, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hball72 View Post
Telling of what?

Sorry, futurism is unbiblical. In order to believe futurism, you must ignore things that are obviously meant to be symbolic.

There. Does that convince you?

Obviously not. No more than your "preterism is not Biblical" convinces me.

Probably ought to leave it at that.
Truth is that which corresponds to reality regardless of a person's subjective opinions. You obviously cannot actually refute anything I've said and have backed up. So yes, it is time to leave it at that. You will believe what you will believe.

Old 07-10-2019, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
This is what I keep saying, you can't put yourself in the covenant and you look at the law like the people of the covenant rely on the keeping of the law to save them when they don't see it that way at all, it is your false perception of them.

You don't believe in the religion of the law or anything connected to God's worship system, the same worship system Jesus followed, but I am sure you will actually try and claim that Jesus is your Passover lamb and that you posses a gift from a Jewish feast you don't practice or believe in, and yet you claim gifts from each one on one side of your mouth, and on the other side of your mouth, you curse the very things you claim gifts from, and why does this sound so ridiculous?

Because you are reading a book about Gentile converts to Judaism, and it was a given that when you began reading, you should have understood that Christianity was a sect of Judaism where everyone knew it was.

Nobody cares if you keep any of the laws, Jesus didn't, nobody cares whether you keep all the laws of a feast or not, they aren't relying on keeping a feast to earn God's love, and you put this on every single person who loves the religion of JESUS.

If I say that I love Passover, and I honor Jesus on Passover, you would call me a legalistic, and this is the Anti God, Anti Semitism so engrained in Christians sense Constantine, most Christians don't even have a choice because they can't get past their preconcieved false ideas about the first church.

You can't even admit the fact that it was a sect of Judaism because it offends you, and it offends you because of your ridiculous idea that if somebody wants to keep the feast of Tabernacles, they must be evil, and you will always insinuate that they are legalistic and the only reason why they would keep Tabernacles is because that keeping Tabernacles will save them...

There is no way to get you past your bizarre ideas about Judaism and those who love Judaism, the religion of Jesus

In your mentality, it would be much more righteous to keep any Pagan Holy day and love keeping it JUST AS LONG AS IT ISN'T GOD'S HOLY DAYS.

As bizarre as this is, you don't have the propencity to look at the religion of Jesus to imagine why somebody would love and adore their own holy days.

In your mind, people that keep God's holy days are keeping God's holy to be saved, it's not that they love holidays, they are just so afraid of God, that they keep holy days and sabbaths out of fear.

You can't even imagine why this mentality is so freaking bizarre, you can't get past your legalism, and just the thought that somebody would love the same holy days as Jesus is too much for you.

Ridiculous.
The only thing bizarre and ridiculous around here is you. Nor am I the one spouting legalism. You're the one doing that. Take your Judaism to the Judaism forum where it belongs. This is the Christianity forum.

Old 07-10-2019, 07:33 PM

So bizarre, what if I said that Christians only keep Christmas and Easter out of sheer terror because if they don't keep Easter and all it's traditions God will not save them, because they think God is going to send them to hell if they failed to decorate the eggs in a wrong way, and when they had a rabbit, it was black, and now they going to hell.

Christians only bring a tree into they houses because they know that if they don't, God is sending them to hell, and when they keep valentines day, they ONLY do it because God had demanded it and they are afraid the whole time they are celebrating it.

Christians keep Easter and Christmas in trembling and fear and they think keeping Christmas and Easter will get them in heaven.

That is how Mike sounds to anyone who just happens to love their own holidays.

Old 07-10-2019, 07:44 PM

Quote:
The only thing bizarre and ridiculous around here is you. Nor am I the one spouting legalism. You're the one doing that. Take your Judaism to the Judaism forum where it belongs. This is the Christianity forum.
I am a Christian Mike, I DO keep the religion of Messiah, and I am not claiming that I have replaced the Jews, I adore the religion of Jesus, the religion Jesus loved and practiced Mike.

You are so proud of your religion, why don't you tell us where your religion was started and what year it was when Christians started keeping pagan holy days and rejecting the holy days of Jesus?

Tell us who led you to this new Christianity that you are teaching a Jesus who came converting people to the ways of Babylon and lawlessness?

History don't lie Mike, at some point in history, Gentile converts became apostates from the religion of Christ where they rejected the Passover lamb they were so proud of, and they rejected the feast of Tabernacles and in it's place, the Christians joined the pagans in the hign holy solstice.

Is that what your Jesus did Mike?

He came destroying his father's religion to be the lawless anti christ where he instituted the worship system of Babylon?

Jesus was a Messiah of Babylon converting Gentiles to Babylon to make sure they only keep the high holy Babylonian solstice?

What kind of freakish Jewish messiah is that?

How could anyone take you serious? I mean, is that your witness of Christ to Jews? '' Hey, Jesus is your Messiah you have been waiting on and he is teaching lawlessness and converting many Jews and Gentiles to paganism of Babylon and lawlessness, here is your Messiah, and now all his followers will hate and despise you for thousands of years because you wont become a lawless pagan?''

I am sure that is very tempting to the Jew, all he needs to do is become a Gentile and to keep pagan holy days of Tammuz, yeah, that sounds about right, Jesus must have been the Messiah.

Old 07-10-2019, 09:01 PM

Revelation CANNOT be had without knowledge, anyone can pray for great Revelation, but their prayers will certainly go unanswered if they don't do the hard work to get there, and it is impossible to explain the law to people who never study the laws, traditions, and if one desires to understand the New Testament, he MUST study Judaism....

It's never going to be about keeping the law, the law isn't what people think it is, every single law is written for the bride BECAUSE it is IN FACT, a marriage contract, and it is written specifically for the bride to know her own bridegroom.

The laws of slavery have NOTHING to do with slaves and masters, again, they are laws for the bride and they are specific to the bride as all the laws are.

Keeping the laws is about studying the laws, God doesn't care if you ever leave your house, and the laws of God's worship system has a Jew traveling to Jerusalem 3 times a year.

God could care less whether you go or don't go, God could care less if you don't kill a lamb, it has never been about killing a lamb, and it has never been about actual travel. The laws of animals are for the bride, ALL THE LAWS ARE FOR THE BRIDE, THEY ARE NOT WHAT PEOPLE THINK.

A bride will come as a servant into willing servitude to become a slave and she will praise God because she can and did, and after she serves 7 years in her master's house, the master comes and offers her, her freedom, and the bride says,'' Hell no,'' I will not leave my master's house.'' So the master takes his servant to the front door of the house, and he puts his servant up against the door and then drills a hole in the servant's ear.

Then the master puts a gold earing in the ear of the servant that everyone may know that the servants actions are led by the voice of the master's will, and that the servant loved his master and wished to stay as a servant with the voice of the master in her ear.

The master does this so that all may know that the servant has indeed earned his freedom, and all may know that the servant willingly chose to remain as a servant in his master's house.

That Golden earing is a prize of great value, and the choice of the servant to serve another 7 years is a wise decision.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 07-10-2019 at 09:22 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity