Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2021, 11:55 AM

11,123 posts, read 6,391,988 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
You really haven't been explaining anything.

You found the link... did you read the link? Or did you do another keyword search?

All I know to this point from you is that you say Sodom will be restored and you link it to Jerusalem. Other than that, you haven't said much.

What's the point of bringing up the restoration of Sodom?
No what you know is that the scriptures say Sodom will be restored, yet you reject those scriptures for your pet doctrine and the link I gave was because of the detail it goes into for explaining those scriptures. If you do not want to read the link don't but I gave you the information via scripture and a link. and if you don't know the point of bringing up the restoration of Sodom shows a complete lack of knowledge. so why don't you tell all of us why Sodom will be restored? I expect crickets.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2021, 11:58 AM

11,123 posts, read 6,391,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
I read it in about 20-25 minutes, although it would have been easier - if broken down into paragraphs.
they ask for the information then refuse to read the information when given, although I agree paragraphs would have made it easier to read.

Old 07-30-2021, 01:06 PM

8,039 posts, read 1,846,500 times
Quote:
I don't see anyone who has not been forgiven?
Except that which comes from your own heart.
The one who blasphemes the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven (Matthew 12:32, Luke 12:10)

Old 07-30-2021, 01:15 PM

45,585 posts, read 27,209,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pneuma View Post
No what you know is that the scriptures say Sodom will be restored, yet you reject those scriptures for your pet doctrine and the link I gave was because of the detail it goes into for explaining those scriptures. If you do not want to read the link don't but I gave you the information via scripture and a link. and if you don't know the point of bringing up the restoration of Sodom shows a complete lack of knowledge. so why don't you tell all of us why Sodom will be restored? I expect crickets.
I haven't said anything or rejected anything except your misreading of the one condition. I've been waiting on you to explain yourself.

You have been waiting to accuse me as you just did.

Old 07-30-2021, 01:16 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,373,201 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by justbyfaith View Post
The one who blasphemes the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven (Matthew 12:32, Luke 12:10)
We will see in the ages to come.

Old 07-30-2021, 01:20 PM

45,585 posts, read 27,209,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pneuma View Post
are you blind? the covenant being spoken of is the new covenant and under the new covenant Jerusalem, Sodom and Sameria will be blessed.
The New Covenant meaning right now? To whom did God makes this covenant? I'm not seeing this.

Old 07-30-2021, 01:46 PM

Quote:
No need to wait in order to see...

Jesus said it.

That settles it for me.

Old 07-30-2021, 01:59 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,373,201 times
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
No need to wait in order to see...

Jesus said it.

That settles it for me.
It speaks of this age or the one to come, however not eternity itself, or the ages thereafter.

Old 07-30-2021, 02:03 PM

Quote:
It speaks of this age or the one to come, however not eternity itself, or the ages thereafter.
If they shall not be forgiven, they shall not be forgiven; not even in all of eternity.

Old 07-30-2021, 02:33 PM

63,822 posts, read 40,118,744 times
Quote:
Since you seem to be guilty of this by calling the Holy Spirit of agape love "wimpy" and "hippie," you better hope it is not an accurate understanding of that verse, JBF.
(You can relax, it is not.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity