Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2021, 04:06 AM

4,483 posts, read 1,321,543 times

Advertisements

Matt. 12:36-37

" But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned."

What did Jesus mean by this? Words of justification, and Words of condemnation?

A confession of Christ and the price He paid on the Cross, justifies any person!

A confession of anything other than Christ and the Cross will condemn.

As I have said before, we had better check up on our Words! We had better make sure those Words are Words of justification and not condemnation!

There are many here who would lead you to believe there is no judgement, it's going to be ok, don't worry about it.

I'm here to tell you they are wrong! You had better check up and take Christ at His Words, or suffer the consequences!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2021, 04:32 AM

8,039 posts, read 1,843,028 times
Good post, Charlie.

Old 07-25-2021, 05:52 AM

11,123 posts, read 6,388,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie24 View Post
Matt. 12:36-37

" But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned."

What did Jesus mean by this? Words of justification, and Words of condemnation?

A confession of Christ and the price He paid on the Cross, justifies any person!

A confession of anything other than Christ and the Cross will condemn.

As I have said before, we had better check up on our Words! We had better make sure those Words are Words of justification and not condemnation!

There are many here who would lead you to believe there is no judgement, it's going to be ok, don't worry about it.

I'm here to tell you they are wrong! You had better check up and take Christ at His Words, or suffer the consequences!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justbyfaith View Post
Good post, Charlie.
a post full of lies is never good. You have both been told many time we believe in the judgments of God but we know His judgments are corrective in nature.

So I will ask you two this question again as you refused to answer it the last time.

What happens when Gods judgments are in the earth? and don't guess, look it up.

Old 07-25-2021, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pneuma View Post
a post full of lies is never good. You have both been told many time we believe in the judgments of God but we know His judgments are corrective in nature.

So I will ask you two this question again as you refused to answer it the last time.

Clearly the scripture indicates judgements, past, present and future!

I have no doubt you deny them all!

Old 07-25-2021, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Clearly the scripture indicates judgements, past, present and future!

I have no doubt you deny them all!
Nope I agree with them all but they are corrective in nature. Now try and answer the question I asked below

Quote:

Old 07-25-2021, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Nope I agree with them all but they are corrective in nature. Now try and answer the question I asked below
Your question is another "dreamers" wild goose chase, you must think we are stupid!

The real question is "where in scripture is this corrective theme?"

Show us that and all is settled!

Old 07-25-2021, 06:14 AM

Quote:
Your question is another "dreamers" wild goose chase, you must think we are stupid!

The real question is "where in scripture is this corrective theme?"

Show us that and all is settled!
When you answer the question you will see the answer.

But i dont believe you or your teacher are interested in any answer but what you want to believe.

Old 07-25-2021, 06:31 AM

Quote:
When you answer the question you will see the answer.

But i dont believe you or your teacher are interested in any answer but what you want to believe.
We are interested in this corrective judgement you have declared! All mouth and no facts from scripture!

Old 07-25-2021, 06:47 AM

Quote:
We are interested in this corrective judgement you have declared! All mouth and no facts from scripture!
Still running from the question i see and heres a hint my question is part of the scripture in question.

Now do some work for yourself and look it up

Old 07-25-2021, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Still running from the question i see and heres a hint my question is part of the scripture in question.

Now do some work for yourself and look it up
Call it whatever you want, I don't go on wild chases through the wilderness, find another fool for that!

You have an opportunity to settle it all right now. Just show us in scripture this corrective judgement/punishment from scripture and you will have proven your point!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity