Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2021, 05:19 PM

45,590 posts, read 27,215,643 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Someone who reads with blind unreasoning acceptance of conflicting and contradictory primitive writings cannot point anyone anywhere let alone in the proper direction! I had to spend decades of study to reconcile the Gordian knot of ignorance over Christian dogma wrought by reading Moses and the OT. You think you can just read what is written and point me in the right direction to God.

I encountered Him personally, so I have no doubts about Him whatsoever. The Bible and Jesus just confirmed my understanding of Him when properly divided and interpreted. It is NOT MY version of God! It is the God unambiguously revealed by JESUS CHRIST on the Cross!!!
If that's the case, then you are being deceived by a false spirit.

One minute, it's the Bible... the next minute it's a contradictory primitive writing. And Jesus did not physically rise from the dead. That's what this spirit is communicating to you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2021, 05:51 PM

63,840 posts, read 40,128,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
If that's the case, then you are being deceived by a false spirit.

One minute, it's the Bible... the next minute it's a contradictory primitive writing. And Jesus did not physically rise from the dead. That's what this spirit is communicating to you?
Let me understand you. This false spirit wants me to believe that Jesus IS God in human form. Came to save us from permanent separation from God. And is agape loving and forgiving. Do you consider that false????

Old 08-21-2021, 06:30 PM

3,220 posts, read 926,819 times
Quote:
Someone who reads with blind unreasoning acceptance of conflicting and contradictory primitive writings cannot point anyone anywhere let alone in the proper direction! I had to spend decades of study to reconcile the Gordian knot of ignorance over Christian dogma wrought by reading Moses and the OT. You think you can just read what is written and point me in the right direction to God.

I encountered Him personally, so I have no doubts about Him whatsoever. The Bible and Jesus just confirmed my understanding of Him when properly divided and interpreted. It is NOT MY version of God! It is the God unambiguously revealed by JESUS CHRIST on the Cross!!!
That’s a bunch of nonsense. I encountered God and the Son personally and they aren’t as you describe at all.
You think because Jesus said to forgive them for they know not what they do is the agape love. He wasn’t even talking about them killing Him.

Your decades of study weren’t to find God. They were to undo Him.

Seek first the kingdom of God and His RIGHTEOUSNESS!!!!

The son of man is the spirit the light and the righteousness!

Man up.

Old 08-21-2021, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Let me understand you. This false spirit wants me to believe that Jesus IS God in human form. Came to save us from permanent separation from God. And is agape loving and forgiving. Do you consider that false????
The false spirit wants you to believe that a physical resurrection of Jesus did not take place... that His sacrifice for sins are useless... that God will not deal with sin as He has revealed in the Bible.

Old 08-21-2021, 07:34 PM

3,220 posts, read 926,819 times
Quote:
The false spirit wants you to believe that a physical resurrection of Jesus did not take place... that His sacrifice for sins are useless... that God will not deal with sin as He has revealed in the Bible.
God deals with sin for sure. But It is a misunderstanding of scripture to think anyone can be responsible for someone else’s sin. Scripture says this but people twist scripture to say what they want.

“Even if Noah Daniel and Job were in the land they could save only themselves by their righteousness.”

Old 08-21-2021, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Well I do think the resurrection was as the Holy Spirit in a spiritual body. But His sacrifice was not useless. He saved us all from permanent separation from God. God is not counting our sins against us but they do have negative consequences that depend on what kind of Spirit we have become. They are not punishments and they are not eternal. He wants us to avoid them. He is not imposing them as punishments.

Old 08-21-2021, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free4you View Post
God deals with sin for sure. But It is a misunderstanding of scripture to think anyone can be responsible for someone else’s sin. Scripture says this but people twist scripture to say what they want.

“Even if Noah Daniel and Job were in the land they could save only themselves by their righteousness.”
Jesus died for the sins of the world. That's what He was sent here to do by the Father.

Old 08-21-2021, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Well I do think the resurrection was as the Holy Spirit in a spiritual body. But His sacrifice was not useless. He saved us all from permanent separation from God. God is not counting our sins against us but they do have negative consequences that depend on what kind of Spirit we have become. They are not punishments and they are not eternal. He wants us to avoid them. He is not imposing them as punishments.
It was a physical body. I gave you the verses in Luke. He was touched and He ate food.

What do you mean permanent separation?

Old 08-22-2021, 05:32 AM

89 posts, read 23,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free4you View Post
Psalm 145:17 (KJV) The LORD is righteous in all his ways, and holy in all his works.

So what did Jesus say about His words?

He said His words were not His own that they are God’s works.

So God’s words are what makes a man Holy. That’s why Jesus said that words save or words condemn.

That’s why Jesus said that speaking the truth, God’s word, makes one righteous.

“The words I speak are not my own it is the Father who lives in me performing His works.”( Jesus)

“Whoever seeks the glory of the one who sent him is truthful and there is no unrighteousness in him.” (Jesus)

By these three verses does it make sense?
John 14:20

20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

They are not Elohim's/God's Words, if you are not in Elohim/God. The only way to get in Elohim/God is to get the Son.

Old 08-22-2021, 08:54 AM

Quote:
It was a physical body. I gave you the verses in Luke. He was touched and He ate food.
I am not able to discuss this with those of you who are in love with your physical bodies and cannot conceive of life without them. Spirits are NOT disembodied, they just have spiritual bodies that exst at a different level. Our physical bodies are the spiritual wombs in which we develop our fetal Spirits. Our physical death is our spiritual birth and we have no more need for our physical bodies. I realize you cannot receive this as truth so I will stop trying.
Quote:
What do you mean permanent separation?
Prior to Jesus, no human consciousness (human spirit) had achieved perfect resonance (Identity) with God's Holy Spirit (consciousness). So all human consciousnesses that were born as human spirits were separate from God in the collective human consciousness "bubbles" (BECs). If Jesus had never come, that would have remained a permanent separation of human spirits from God.

When Jesus brought God's perfect Holy Spirit to His human consciousness and was born as the human Holy Spirit (Comforter) on His physical death, He permanently connected all existing human consciousness as spirits to God. That eliminated what would have been the permanent separation of human spirits from God and is how He is the Only Way to God. His human Holy Spirit (Comforter) is the only connection to human spirits.

Our human spirits have to be born again attuned to His human Holy Spirit (however imperfectly) to be with Him and God. That is why there may be a need to refine out any dross from our human spirits (put them completely in tune) after our birth as spirits.

Last edited by MysticPhD; 08-22-2021 at 09:05 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity