Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2021, 05:32 AM

3,474 posts, read 1,007,589 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
If the Gentile doesn't fulfill all the prophesies of Revelation, he is saved, but he certainly does not become a firstfruit priest, and if you dont become a firstfruit priest, you do not get to reign a thousand years with Christ, you dont have an immortal body," a city." YOU are not one of the 144, they ARE all priests, Christian's arent even in the same religion to become a priest, its IMPOSSIBLE OUTSIDE OF JUDAISM.

You cant become a firstfruit priest unless you spent your life learning as a priest of Judaisn would be raised.

You are stuck outside the city/temple.

Christian's all have a 666 in their forehead for Tammuz because they all keep the feasts of Tammuz, and where you find Tammuz, you find the 666. Tammuz is, and has always been messiah of Babylon, the name of.the Babylonian messiah CAN NEVER CHANGE, EVER, AND EVER, Babylonians messiah IS Tammuz, WILL ALWAYS BE TAMMUZ.

It is a simple matter of the law how people obtain a seal in their forehead and right hand, all of Gods people are sealed with the words," My people."
Everyone who keeps the pagan holy days of Babylon are sealed with the name,Tammuz.

It is a fact of the law, and it is not going to change, whatever holy days you keep from what city, they define you and seal.you with your own holy days. GOD PROMISES ALL PEOPLE," Keep my Sabbathaa, and my Unleavened bread, and it will seal you in your forehead and right hand as MINE.

God says that the ONLY WAY a Gentile can become his people IS TO TAKE HOLD OF HIS COVENANT YOURSELF, and that ONLY WAY IS when they accept his Sabbaths and love his law. Is the law ALWAYS in your mouth?

There is no other way to take hold of God's covenant, SAYS GOD.

Isaiah 56.

Only one way to take hold of God's covenant.

Jehovah gives everyone the choice of choosing whom they will worship and serve, for those who want to worship Him, He has given us the Bible to identify the path beyond any doubt sir.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2021, 05:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
Someone else mentioned it. It shows them being marked and commissioned as evangelists. That's it.

Kings and Priests with Jesus in the Kingdom of God B, Rev 5:9,10

Old 08-30-2021, 05:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free4you View Post
The kingdom of heaven is at hand!

“Let the man who has my word speak my word and speak the truth.”

“I the LORD speak the truth I say what is right.”

“Do what is right and just.”

“Man does not live by bread alone but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.”

Think of how much closer we are now Free than when that was penned.

Old 09-01-2021, 09:52 PM

3,223 posts, read 10,101,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highway54 View Post
The Bible states that 144,000 are redeemed from the earth. Why are these taken from the earth? God in His infinite wisdom has chosen from among mankind, exemplary Christians to serve as Kings and Priests in His Kingdom. Why choose them instead of angels? They can fully relate to our needs as humans, having lived as humans on earth.
Those who accepts Jesus Christ as their Lord & Savior will be saved and have Everlasting Life in the new, restored Earth, Jesus is the only way to Heaven.

Old 09-02-2021, 04:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopac1980 View Post
Those who accepts Jesus Christ as their Lord & Savior will be saved and have Everlasting Life in the new, restored Earth, Jesus is the only way to Heaven.

Do you suppose those of Mat 7:21-23 accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savior? Where did they fall short?

What is the reward for most Christians Mopac?

Old 09-02-2021, 12:29 PM

23,164 posts, read 10,455,314 times
Quote:
Jehovah gives everyone the choice of choosing whom they will worship and serve, for those who want to worship Him, He has given us the Bible to identify the path beyond any doubt sir.
That is what I am saying, God gives you a choice to take hold of his covenant, you do not.

You refuse to take hold as it says.

Isaiah 56
Salvation for All Nations

1Thus saith the LORD, Keep ye judgment, and do justice: for my salvation is near to come, and my righteousness to be revealed.

2Blessed is the man that doeth this, and the son of man that layeth hold on it; that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and keepeth his hand from doing any evil.

3Neither let the son of the stranger, that hath joined himself to the LORD, speak, saying, The LORD hath utterly separated me from his people: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree.

4For thus saith the LORD unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant;

Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.

6Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;

7Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.

8The Lord GOD which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.

Old 09-02-2021, 02:22 PM

18,976 posts, read 7,024,835 times
Quote:
Kings and Priests with Jesus in the Kingdom of God B, Rev 5:9,10
But no mention of the ONLY residents of heaven. That's entirely made up by the leadership of the JWs.

Old 09-05-2021, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
That is what I am saying, God gives you a choice to take hold of his covenant, you do not.

You refuse to take hold as it says.

Isaiah 56
Salvation for All Nations

1Thus saith the LORD, Keep ye judgment, and do justice: for my salvation is near to come, and my righteousness to be revealed.

2Blessed is the man that doeth this, and the son of man that layeth hold on it; that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and keepeth his hand from doing any evil.

3Neither let the son of the stranger, that hath joined himself to the LORD, speak, saying, The LORD hath utterly separated me from his people: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree.

4For thus saith the LORD unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant;

Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.

6Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;

7Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.

8The Lord GOD which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.

May I ask why you changed Jehovah's name to LORD in your post sir?

Old 09-05-2021, 05:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
But no mention of the ONLY residents of heaven. That's entirely made up by the leadership of the JWs.

All those who go to heaven are God's anointed witnesses BF. Yes sir we do believe that members of the governing body throughout time will be among them, but way more beyond just them sir.

Old 09-05-2021, 11:11 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,365,848 times
Quote:
All those who go to heaven are God's anointed witnesses BF. Yes sir we do believe that members of the governing body throughout time will be among them, but way more beyond just them sir.
The Jehovah Witness Organizations governing body are not anointed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity