Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-08-2023, 12:03 PM

4,627 posts, read 1,171,293 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edom View Post
There was no reason for God to hate Esau, as Esau, based on Christian values was a perfect man.

The only explanation of this passage about God heating Esau, even before Esau was born, is that God of Pharisee Paul - God of Israel is Satan, the one who hates human beings.

Philip once wrote about Esau:

“To Whom Hath The Arm Of The Lord Been Revealed?

Nisi credideritis, non intelligetis. (St. Augustine)

What is the real name of God?

God is not God's name. However, the God of the Universe has a name.

You have Your own personal name. So does God.

"Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name", see Revelation 3:12.

Hence we must ask ourselves: what is the real name of the Lord God?

Jesus Christ has the name that is above every name, see Philippians 2:9. "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved", see Acts 4:12.

Jesus Christ is our Lord and Father God.

The name Jesus signifies Savior, see Matthew 1:21.

Jesus is the Latin form of Esau.

Maybe, someone now understand why so many Jews, concerning Jesus Christ, shouted "Crucify him, crucify him!", see John 19:6, 2000 years ago, because they did not want this Jesus/Esau on the throne of David forever and forever, see Luke 1:33.

But this is nevertheless what should happen and has happened.

"I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now", see John 16:12.

Everything gets its answer in its appointed time.

Stu wrote to me a while ago, and asked if Esau is good, and if Jesus is the Latin form of Esau.

Thank You for Your patience Stu.

Here is my answer: no one is good except God the Father, and yes, Jesus is the Latin form of Esau.

Esau was Isaac's firstborn, and Jacob said to Esau, when he had wrestled with God, see Genesis 32:30: "I have seen thy face, as though I had seen the face of God, and thou wast pleased with me", see Genesis 33:10.

We know that our God both is the heavenly Father and the Creator, see John 1:3, 1:10, and 14:9.

Can You imagine the God of Israel create Arabs, Black People, and Asiatics, see Colossians 1:16?

And yet they are created, because our God Jesus/Esau creates and loves all peoples, see Revelation 5:9, and especially the Romans, see Romans 1:7 and 16:20.

It is written: "Lord, who hath believed our report? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed?", see John 12:38, and compare with Isaiah 53:1.

The Chief Priests and the Pharisees recognized Roman superiority, see John 11:48, because Jesus/Esau is God and came to serve, according to the words that the older will serve the younger, see Romans 9:12.

Now "it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated", see Romans 9:13.

Therefore our Lord God Jesus consequently says: "If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you", see John 15:18.

Esau, by cultural law - because he was born first - inherited everything.

We remember that Isaac's sons, Esau and Jacob, were twins, but that Esau was the firstborn.

Jesus is the oldest and thereby got everything, see Colossians 1:15, compare with 2 Corinthians 4:4.

"Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding", see Proverbs 4:7.

Just because a person is a Jew will not save them. They will be rejected unless they come to Christ through faith, compare with Matthew 8:12.

The good news in the New Testament is that Jesus Christ is all in all, and that He therefore is our peace, see Romans 5:1, and Ephesians 2:14.

Jesus Christ is a Jew, but He is also Esau, and thus a Roman as well.

Therefore the Latin language is promised to get world dominion, compare with Genesis 27:22.

"For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead? For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches", see Romans 11:15 - 16.

"And he said, What meanest thou by all this drove which I met? And he said, These are to find grace in the sight of my lord. And Esau said, I have enough, my brother; keep that thou hast unto thyself", see Genesis 33:8 - 9.

Now, if the Old Testament God truly hated Esau, then Esau is more powerful than that God, and is in fact the real God, since Esau was blessed and prospered.

However, did God really hate Esau? Compare with Deuteronomy 2:20 - 23.

As Esau wept, so Jesus wept, see Genesis 27:34, and compare with John 11:35.

Remember that Jesus takes notes of every circumstance you go through, see John 1:48.

The devil on the other hand does not own anything at all, see Matthew 28:18.

But, "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour", see 1 Peter 5:8. "Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you", see James 4:7.

2000 years ago hate abounded in Israel. Therefore Jesus said: "A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another", see John 13:34.

Just because You are born a Jew does not mean that You automatically will be saved, but You must believe in Jesus Christ and follow Him. "Worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve", see Matthew 4:10.

The plain truth concerning the Catholic, Orthodox, and Protestant Churches, is that they often advocate the same sentiment that crucified our Lord God Jesus, the true Esau, and Father God.

But now they are crucified, together with the world, see Revelation 11:10.

Islam and the Muslims have Alexander the Great - the father of democracy and of brotherhood of mankind - as a Prophet. Islam also recognizes Esau in Christ.

I commend Islam for this.

When will You hear the Church applaud Alexander the Great for introducing democracy to the world? When will You hear the Church recognize that Jesus Christ manifests the Spirit and Face of Esau?

The victory belongs to the Christians, who recognize that Jesus is the Lord God the Father, and that the original and Latin name of Esau is Jesus.

Jesus is the sword of Esau, compare with 1 Chronicles 21:16, Hebrews 4:12, Revelation 1:16, and Revelation 12:5.

"Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith", see Galatians 3:13 - 14.

"Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place", see 2 Corinthians 2:14.”
Men are sinners by nature and there is no reason within any sinner why God should love them. There was no reason within Jacob why he is Loved by God as it wasnt any in reason in esau.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2023, 10:03 AM

13 posts, read 2,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightfame52 View Post
Men are sinners by nature and there is no reason within any sinner why God should love them. There was no reason within Jacob why he is Loved by God as it wasnt any in reason in esau.
It all depends which God are we talking about:

God the Most High - Holly Spirit,

God the Father - Yahveh - of Jesus / Esau,

or God of Israel - Jehovah.

I don’t believe all men are sinners by nature.

You can read in the Bible that Jacob / Israel was a sinner by nature, even before he was born, but I don’t see any sin in Esau, neither in Jesus.

Old 03-09-2023, 10:26 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,009,498 times
Quote:

You can read in the Bible that Jacob / Israel was a sinner by nature, even before he was born, but I don’t see any sin in Esau, neither in Jesus.
The Bible teaches nothing close to that. There is only one God. He exists in 3 persons, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit. All 3 are completely and wholly God.

And yes, God has stated that we are born sinners. We sin because we are sinners. That includes Esau.

Old 03-09-2023, 11:14 AM

4,627 posts, read 1,171,293 times
Quote:

Lol, all I can do is laugh at this mixed up post, may God be merciful to you friend.

Old 03-12-2023, 12:42 PM

13 posts, read 2,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
The Bible teaches nothing close to that. There is only one God. He exists in 3 persons, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit. All 3 are completely and wholly God.

And yes, God has stated that we are born sinners. We sin because we are sinners. That includes Esau.
Some people are born sinners and some are not. But living with sinners can make you a sinner.

Looking at Jacob and Esau in Genesis, you can clearly see how sinful Jacob and his descendants are, but there is nothing indicating that Esau and his descendants are sinners. The firstborn of Esau - Eliphaz, and Eliphaz’s son Zepho we know very well from the Book of Job.

Old 03-17-2023, 09:27 AM

28,090 posts, read 29,948,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightfame52 View Post
Lol, all I can do is laugh at this mixed up post, may God be merciful to you friend.

Old 03-17-2023, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Some people are born sinners and some are not. But living with sinners can make you a sinner.

Looking at Jacob and Esau in Genesis, you can clearly see how sinful Jacob and his descendants are, but there is nothing indicating that Esau and his descendants are sinners. The firstborn of Esau - Eliphaz, and Eliphaz’s son Zepho we know very well from the Book of Job.
Jacob was a descendant of Adam. So he was a sinner, just like Esau. In fact, it was Jacob that did quite a bit of underhanded bad things. But God still chose to love him.

Old 03-17-2023, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
You realize God actually said as much, right? Or do you not believe what Scripture says on the topic?

Old 03-17-2023, 10:51 AM

28,090 posts, read 29,948,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
You realize God actually said as much, right? Or do you not believe what Scripture says on the topic?
I don't believe God hates any of His children, but I believe He is extremely displeased by some of their actions, and I believe this is what is meant by "Esau I have hated." God is love; He is not and cannot hate. It is against His very nature.

Old 03-17-2023, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
I don't believe God hates any of His children, but I believe He is extremely displeased by some of their actions, and I believe this is what is meant by "Esau I have hated." God is love; He is not and cannot hate. It is against His very nature.
Why do you believe sinners are his children? Jesus told the Pharisees that their Father was the devil.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity