Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2015, 05:55 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,919,267 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutdoorsyGal View Post
The JW's have never been unified. I used to be involved, and the assembly was pretty dysfunctional. Their families were NOT united

Do you know how many times they've scammed their own people in history in making them believe the end of the world is coming on such and such date?

Only Christ followers can be unified. It's called the universal church. JW's have no part in that.

They belong to Satan. I am not saying they cannot be saved, but if you believe what JW's teach as truth, then Satan is your father.

All Christians can do is pray for these folks and maybe be used as instruments to lead them to the truth

You should try learning Jesus' teachings --I did--I attended different trinity based religions--not one of them taught what Jesus taught--The JW teachers teach every teaching from Jesus. The problem is--trinity believers refuse to believe Jesus over their schooled mens dogmas--I have shared 6 important truths Jesus taught and every Trinitarian rejected every one of them because they prove 100% for sure--the JW teachers are correct. and every one of those teachings are in every trinity bible on the earth, how is that explained= darkness.

read mu post 887 and read the scriptures I shared in it. that is part of the true gospel of Jesus. Its not what trinity religions ever teach--but I have shown, Jesus' real teachers teach it then and now.

Old 06-24-2015, 07:41 PM

920 posts, read 932,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
100% facts of history=

The Israelites from Moses on up until this very day served YHVH(Jehovah) a single being God--the God taught to Matt, Mark, Luke, John, Peter, and Jesus while attending the temples and synagogues--the God they went to worship.-- so you are 100% mistaken in your post, its the trinity god that does not exist and that is reality. You learned from these teachers-2Thess 2:3--2Cor 11:12-15--teachers of schooled mens dogmas.
In order...how Moses was saved. He was saved just as we are, just as all OT Saints are. The first book of the Bible God explains Old Testament (OT) Saints and their salvation to us using Abraham. He came BEFORE Moses who is found in the second book of the bible

1. Gal 3:29 " if you are in Christ, then you are Abrahams offspring"
2. How can you be IN CHRIST??
A. CHRIST IS FAITH
B. FAITH is CHRIST.
FAith Used interchangiby with Christ. It says FAITH CAME then reveals faith is the walking CHRIST. in Gal 3
Faith, aka CHRIST, JUSTIFIES A PERSON TO BE SAVED.

"Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am." John 8

I AM. Not I WAS. Because Jesus never was, he is GOD. He is the beginning and the end, he is the PRESENT. Always present, always has been and always will be. He is not a created being.

Again, you see I AM in Rev 22
I AM the Alpha (The beginning) and the Omega (the end). he is "I AM" Rev 22:13

so he wasn't just created at some point before Abraham then somehow morph into a man coming to earth in the New Testament.

again, Jesus said I AM BEFORE ABRAHAM. John 8:58
I AM the beginning and the END, the alpha and the Omega Revelation 22
Jesus has always existed, so he is I AM
Jesus is not a created being who just popped up late in the New Testament books created as flesh by God.
He is GOD. The I AM's in the bible all refer to the present, the alpha the omega. Never a past, never a future. Just always been
Both God and Jesus.
CHRIST IS GOD AKA FAITH AND FAITH JUSTIFIES. FAITH is of GOD aka CHRIST. Again, interchangible because it's the same person

This is how OT Saints, including MOSES are saved. Study the interchangable words of CHRIST (GOD) and FAITH. Study the process the OT Saints such as Moses, got saved.

Gal 3:Now before faith came, we were held captive under the law, imprisoned until the coming faith would be revealed. 24 So then, the law was our guardian until Christ came, in order that we might be justified by faith (aka Christ). 25 But now that faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian, 26 for in Christ Jesus you are all sons of God, through faith. 27 For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 25 But now that faith (Christ) has come, we are no longer under a guardian, 26 for in Christ Jesus you are all sons of God, through faith. 27 For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ (AKA FAITH) 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave7 nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's offspring, heirs according to promise.

^^^^This means MOSES was also Abrahams offspring according to promise, even though he hadn't been born yet. This means he is saved.Faith is used interchangably with Christ because Christ is God and it is faith in God aka Christ, which justifies (justifies to be saved). e flesh as man to save us from our sins. Only God is sinless. Only GOD is the I AM. ONLY GOD is the I Am who has been around forever and will be around for the rest of time. GOD aka Christ created time.

See your predicament? You are in a Cult which spreads lies about our Gods diety. You do it for your Father who is not God of the Bible
You cannot try to minimize your Creators deity and expect to be part of his family

Last edited by OutdoorsyGal; 06-24-2015 at 08:05 PM..

Old 06-24-2015, 07:47 PM

21,088 posts, read 29,227,920 times
Quote:
Gal 3:29 says if you are in Christ, then you are Abrahams offspring"

CHRIST IS FAITH. FAITH aka CHRIST. Used interchangiby in Gal 3 (see below)
Faith, aka CHRIST, JUSTIFIES A PERSON TO BE SAVED.

"Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am." John 8

So Jesus is saying in the present tense, I AM. Not I WAS.
He uses the present tense as a permanent state of being because he always has been, he's always existed. He is the Alpha (The beginning) and the Omega (the end). he is "I AM" Rev 22:13

so he wasn't just created at some point before Abraham then somehow morph into a man coming to earth in the New Testament.

again, Jesus said I AM BEFORE ABRAHAM. John 8:58
I AM the beginning and the END, the alpha and the Omega Revelation 22

Jesus has always existed, and didn't just pop up late in the New Testament books created as flesh.
Jesus Christ is GOD. GOD is FAITH. GOD JUSTIFIES. CHRIST IS GOD AKA FAITH AND FAITH JUSTIFIES.
JESUS IS THE I AM. GOD IS THE I AM. The beginning and the end.

Again, Jesus is used interchangeably with the Word FAITH And FAITH (also known as GOD, how ironic) is what saves. So GOD aka JESUS aka FAITH is what justifies per

Gal 3:Now before faith came, we were held captive under the law, imprisoned until the coming faith would be revealed. 24 So then, the law was our guardian until Christ came, in order that we might be justified by faith (aka Christ). 25 But now that faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian, 26 for in Christ Jesus you are all sons of God, through faith. 27 For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 25 But now that faith (Christ) has come, we are no longer under a guardian, 26 for in Christ Jesus you are all sons of God, through faith. 27 For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ (AKA FAITH) 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave7 nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's offspring, heirs according to promise.

This means MOSES was also Abrahams offspring according to promise, even though he hadn't been born yet. Faith is used interchangably with Christ because Christ is God and it is faith in God aka Christ, which justifies (justifies to be saved). Father GOD and Jesus Christ (aka known as FAITH, used interchangably) are the same person otherwise these verses make no sense.

So that is how Moses was saved, just as we were. Thru faith, also known as GOD also known as CHRIST. Thru the I AM which was before Abraham and the IAM which is the alpha and the omega. THru faith in Christ aka GOD, his resurrection, his coming to earth in the flesh as man to save us from our sins. Only God is sinless. Only GOD is the I AM. And CHrist is GOD. He is not a created being which just showed up in the new testament or his own words of being before Abraham are a lie. And you'd be calling Christ himself a liar by saying he is a created being which showed up in the NT when he himself, says he was BEFORE Abraham which showed up in the OT, the FIRST book of the bible

See your predicament? You are in a Cult which spreads lies about our Gods diety. In order to be a part of our Creators family, you cannot spread lies about him in this way. You cannot try to minimize his diety, no way.
Trying to destroy another's faith? Seriously?

Questioning is one thing, but out right slandering? smh

Leave the "proving" to God, she is more than capable of defending herself.

Old 06-24-2015, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatCA View Post
Ok, at least you are confirming scripture.

(Matthew 24:48, 49) 48 “But if ever that evil slave says in his heart, ‘My master is delaying,’ 49 and he starts to beat his fellow slaves and to eat and drink with the confirmed drunkards,

I have found that most who say they were Jehovah's Witnesses have been disfellowshipped for unrepentant sins like immorality, drunkenness, etc and their only defense is not to change but beat their former brothers.OR a family member or friend was unrepentant and wanted to keep in a sinful course and the family member or friend cannot say the person is wrong so they beat the ones who do obey scripture.

The key is the anger and no real scriptural response to what the Bible directs.
What you are doing here pales in comparison to anyone who calls himself a brother who commits adultery or gets drunk

You will find NO Saint in the Bible who, while denying Gods deity, became part of his family.

So those adulterers, drunkards etc..could be saved despite their sin.

You cannot deny GOD, willfully hate him and act against him denying who he is. Then expect to be a part of his family.

Last edited by OutdoorsyGal; 06-24-2015 at 08:11 PM..

Old 06-24-2015, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
Trying to destroy another's faith? Seriously?

Questioning is one thing, but out right slandering? smh

Leave the "proving" to God, she is more than capable of defending herself.
I quoted the bible.

The BIBLE tells us that denying GODs diety, his son, aka FAITH (CHRIST) means you will not be saved.

Before replying, study the passages in Galatians 3

I didn't make that decision, your Creator did.

Last edited by OutdoorsyGal; 06-24-2015 at 08:10 PM..

Old 06-24-2015, 08:07 PM

Quote:
You should try learning Jesus' teachings --I did--I attended different trinity based religions--not one of them taught what Jesus taught--The JW teachers teach every teaching from Jesus. The problem is--trinity believers refuse to believe Jesus over their schooled mens dogmas--I have shared 6 important truths Jesus taught and every Trinitarian rejected every one of them because they prove 100% for sure--the JW teachers are correct. and every one of those teachings are in every trinity bible on the earth, how is that explained= darkness.
read mu post 887 and read the scriptures I shared in it. that is part of the true gospel of Jesus. Its not what trinity religions ever teach--but I have shown, Jesus' real teachers teach it then and now.
It doesn't surprise me most didn't teach what Jesus taught, sounds about right. I'll check out your post 887
I wasn't allowed to go to church growing up and took no interest in it until my 30's. Studied the bible for years before stepping into a church
the first time. I have some limited experience with JW's in High school, Senior Year which turned me off for a long while

At that time, I studied it for myself. "Religions" aka denominations aren't really my thing.
It doesn't take a College Graduate to learn it on your own, as you should.

We belong to a small non-denominational church.

Old 06-24-2015, 08:25 PM

Quote:
This is what Jesus and his anointed teachers teach--100% in agreement--Jesus has a God-his Father.

John 20:17, Rev 3:12---- 2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28---- 1Peter 1:3----Rev 1:6

and many other spots= the #1 teaching in the NT--Jesus has a God-his Father.

So unless God has a God(with another God(HS) over there) trinity religions are this--Mark 3:24-26--and do not do this-1Cor 1:10--nor are they wise enough to teach all to do this daily--John 4:22-24

Just the passage in John 20:17, uses the word LORD which is used interchangibly. Not between God and man, but God and his son whom is part of him, hence the same name. LORD. Because they are the same deity

I and the Father are one." John 10:30

Only God, who is timeless and sinless, can make things right by himself, becoming a fleshly person to come down to save us from our sins. He created humanity, they screwed up, he needs to come down himself and fix it. Not a son he gave birth to, but a son which is HIM. I AND THE FATHER ARE ONE makes it pretty simple but yes, there are verses which do highlight them as equal beings of sorts all within one body. HIs attributes seem to be segregated for lack of a better way to say it, all within one divine being.

Old 06-24-2015, 09:02 PM

63,817 posts, read 40,099,995 times
Quote:
Only God, who is timeless and sinless, can make things right by himself, becoming a fleshly person to come down to save us from our sins. He created humanity, they screwed up, he needs to come down himself and fix it. Not a son he gave birth to, but a son which is HIM. I AND THE FATHER ARE ONE makes it pretty simple but yes, there are verses which do highlight them as equal beings of sorts all within one body. HIs attributes seem to be segregated for lack of a better way to say it, all within one divine being.
The way that Jesus and God are ONE is by possessing the same consciousness and character (Holy Spirit) . . . agape love . . . NOT by some mysterious and arcane 3 in one nonsense. Jesus made it clear that God IS agape love. Try to let the import of that sink in. IT is WHY we are taught to test the Spirit of everything against the Spirit of agape love (who IS God). So . . . instead of just making the typical knee-jerk response in defense of your dogma . . . try to look at things from a purely objective point of view. Essentially you believe God's thinking went something like this:

“I’m going to create man and woman from dirt and a rib. Then they will commit original sin by eating a fruit for which I will condemn ALL of humanity to a miserable existence. Eventually after committing genocide against all but a chosen family (and animals), I'm going to test Abraham and make him the father of all nations. Then I’m going to impregnate a teenage girl of his lineage with myself as her child so that I may be born as a human. Then I will scourge and crucify myself as a blood sacrifice to appease myself . . . so I can die, resurrect, forgive them and thus save them from the original sin and eternal damnation I condemned them to . . . BUT only if they believe in Me/Him/Us."

If that does NOT seem a little "Off" to you (downright silly actually) . . . your indoctrination is too strong for any reasoned discourse on the matter.

Old 06-25-2015, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Just the passage in John 20:17, uses the word LORD which is used interchangibly. Not between God and man, but God and his son whom is part of him, hence the same name. LORD. Because they are the same deity

Yes they are one in purpose--the living to do Gods will( Matt 7:21) only those who do will be saved( enter Gods kingdom)--it goes on to say all will become one with them--not as God, but in purpose--Jesus taught--The Father is greater than I. proving being one meant in purpose.

In the ot--it states---The LORD( (YHVH)-- said to my lord( Jesus)---LORD OR GOD( all capitols is speaking of the true living God( YHVH(Jehovah)-- If you don't know this fact--Gods personal name=the tetragramoton(YHVH) belongs in every spot in the ot where-GOD-LORD is-it was replaced by wicked men who had 0 right to remove that name-nearly 6800 places.

This is the true God( John 4:22-24)--the Father= YHVH(Jehovah) Jesus' God as well as our God.
Trinity translations are filled with translating error to fit Catholicism council false teachings.

Old 06-25-2015, 01:21 PM

Quote:
It doesn't surprise me most didn't teach what Jesus taught, sounds about right. I'll check out your post 887
I wasn't allowed to go to church growing up and took no interest in it until my 30's. Studied the bible for years before stepping into a church
the first time. I have some limited experience with JW's in High school, Senior Year which turned me off for a long while

At that time, I studied it for myself. "Religions" aka denominations aren't really my thing.
It doesn't take a College Graduate to learn it on your own, as you should.

We belong to a small non-denominational church.

the 6 ultra important teachings from Jesus

Matt 6:33-- Therefore, keep on seeking-FIRST- the kingdom and his( Jehovah) righteousness, and all these other things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality)

Matt 5:5-- Blessed are the meek for they( great multitude) will inherit the earth

The Lords prayer--Hallowed be thy( Father) name( Jehovah)--last line--the KINGDOM, POWER and GLORY all belong to the Father.

Jesus teaches he has a God--John 20:17, Rev 3:12

At John 17:1-6,26--Jesus teaches--the one who sent him( father) is THE ONLY TRUE GOD) and one must know( take in knowledge) him and know Jesus to get eternal life--verse 6= Jehovah, 26= Jehovah

John 4:22-24-- bottom line reality of what a true follower does daily.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity