Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2009, 11:46 AM

4,213 posts, read 5,842,491 times

Advertisements

I just dont want anyone to miss out on God because they refuse to beleive Him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2009, 11:51 AM

33,571 posts, read 37,188,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinD69 View Post
I just dont want anyone to miss out on God because they refuse to beleive Him.
Well then I think you and millions of others are going to be sadly disappointed. In the meantime why can't you keep your god a personal thing rather than judging others? Judging just causes hurt and resentment.

Old 07-13-2009, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Well then I think you and millions of others are going to be sadly disappointed. In the meantime why can't you keep your god a personal thing rather than judging others? Judging just causes hurt and resentment.
This is righteous judgment. If you are afraid of it perhaps you need to check yourself.

Old 07-13-2009, 12:07 PM

5,925 posts, read 6,954,950 times
Quote:
This is righteous judgment. If you are afraid of it perhaps you need to check yourself.

Many people use the words righteous judgment to justify wrong things said and done to others.

Old 07-13-2009, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazelwood View Post
Many people use the words righteous judgment to justify wrong things said and done to others.
My words are Biblical there for righteous.

Old 07-13-2009, 01:00 PM

5,925 posts, read 6,954,950 times
Quote:
My words are Biblical there for righteous.

And my point is made.

Old 07-13-2009, 02:31 PM

1,168 posts, read 2,505,790 times
Its all in the Bible, people just need to read it! There is no possibility of two men or two women being joined together in Marriage - in the spiritual sense of Man and Woman being joined together as ONE Flesh. Marriage between a man and woman is a spiritual and physical event. You cannot join two men or two women together as one flesh. And I believe the reason for this is because.....

In the Beginning God made man. Then OUT of MAN he made WOMAN. Man was revealing the masculine aspects of God. EVE who came OUT of MAN revealed the feminine aspects of God. When the TWO were seperated = man then WOMAN - it took MARRIAGE to put the two together in a deep SPIRITUAL that cannot be easily understood or seen by us human beings.

But Divorce is like TEARING apart one person. Death of a spouse is like the TEARING apart of TWO that were ONE.

So, all this talk of Gay marriage is irrelevant In My opinion. Because it will never, ever happen. Doesn't matter what state sanctions it. The Hand of God does not.

God yearns that all Sinners come to repentance. And Gay people are sinners who need to repent of a SIN> God can and does heal. There are many sins. Homosexuality is just one of them. But a sin it is. May God draw many, many sinners to repentance, in these dark days....when people say wrong is right and Darkness is Light.

Old 07-13-2009, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazelwood View Post
And my point is made.
What point is that.

Old 07-13-2009, 02:43 PM

33,571 posts, read 37,188,083 times
Quote:
That may be what you call it, but I call it sticking your nose where it is not wanted. Christians that say that are only using the term righteous judgment to justify their prejudice, and to make themselves feel better than others. It's in a large part about your own ego in my opinion.

What do you think I should check myself for? Fleas, ticks....What?

Old 07-13-2009, 02:46 PM

45 posts, read 93,549 times
Sorry! Even Bible thumpers cannot agree on theology in the bible. So why bring up gays in it at all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity