Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2010, 12:53 PM

7 posts, read 6,350 times

Advertisements

Scientists say that in order for any theory to be accepted as true, it must first be confirmed through repeat documentation of identical outcome. So, I decided to reveiw what writings I am familiar with concerning the End Times (Tribulation events), then compile identical outcomes. I have read five different ancient religious books that have End Time prophecies and assembled catastrophic events into categories. I then have listed which books prophecy represents tribulation in that category.

[SIZE=3]Common Tribulation outcomes within these 5 writings:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Severe Earthquake Major War Solar Issues [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Revelations Revelations Revelations[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Essene Revelations Essene Revelations Kolbrin[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Baruch [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Kolbrin [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Enoch [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Environmental Issues Cause of destruction is Men of Business[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Essene Revelations Revelations[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] Essene Revelations[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] Baruch[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] Kolbrin[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Total Earth Destruction The Elect of God will be spared[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Enoch Revelations[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE][SIZE=3] Essene Revelations[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE][SIZE=3] Baruch[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE][SIZE=3] Kolbrin[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] Enoch[/SIZE]

So, it looks to me that there are three outcomes that are identical in all five books.
1. Very severe earthquakes that will level mountains into dust.
2. Businessmen (Deceptive Business practices) are the reason for much of the tribulation wrath.
3. The Elect of God are warned and spared destruction. (All books referred to them as The Wise)

* I listed each book so you can verify this outcome.

God's Peace!

Old 11-12-2010, 06:13 AM

8,831 posts, read 11,638,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intention Mater View Post
Scientists say that in order for any theory to be accepted as true, it must first be confirmed through repeat documentation of identical outcome. So, I decided to reveiw what writings I am familiar with concerning the End Times (Tribulation events), then compile identical outcomes. I have read five different ancient religious books that have End Time prophecies and assembled catastrophic events into categories. I then have listed which books prophecy represents tribulation in that category.

[SIZE=3]Common Tribulation outcomes within these 5 writings:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Severe Earthquake Major War Solar Issues [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Revelations Revelations Revelations[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Essene Revelations Essene Revelations Kolbrin[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Baruch [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Kolbrin [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Enoch [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Environmental Issues Cause of destruction is Men of Business[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Essene Revelations Revelations[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] Essene Revelations[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] Baruch[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] Kolbrin[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Total Earth Destruction The Elect of God will be spared[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Enoch Revelations[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE][SIZE=3] Essene Revelations[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE][SIZE=3] Baruch[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE][SIZE=3] Kolbrin[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] Enoch[/SIZE]

So, it looks to me that there are three outcomes that are identical in all five books.
1. Very severe earthquakes that will level mountains into dust.
2. Businessmen (Deceptive Business practices) are the reason for much of the tribulation wrath.
3. The Elect of God are warned and spared destruction. (All books referred to them as The Wise)

* I listed each book so you can verify this outcome.

God's Peace!
Interesting Intention Mater. A little hard to read, but interesting.

Old 11-12-2010, 06:15 AM

8,831 posts, read 11,638,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartsong View Post
Sure looks like it will. The Soviet Union broke apart and all the various people in the nation/states left behind in the wake of it suffered tremendous hunger and death afterward. I think that what is coming to us soon is the demonstration of how evil the sin of GREED is and how corrupt America's love of money is. On the current trip abroad do you know what Obama is telling those people we have to "sell" them? Weapons. That's all America makes and exports now. It is sick, sick, sick. This military industrial complex is about to be destroyed. We live in a world in which the order of things is unsustainable. That's the way I see it.
Agreed, especially the bolded part.

Old 11-12-2010, 08:34 AM

7 posts, read 6,350 times
Ilene, Sorry about the "Results" section, I tallied everything in a Word format and pasted it into my posting....and it obviously did not transfer in the same format. However, the "Summary" at the bottom is still the same outcome.

I do recommend that everyone read the "Destroyer" chapters in the Kolbrin Bible. This book really mimics most of the Old Testament from the perspective of a people that were somewhat distant to the Hebrew bloodline, plus it details the history of these "People of the North" from the beginning (Adam and Eve) to when they located near Egypt, then when they relocated somewhere in or near Europe...perhaps Wales. It details very well the Flood, and the time of the Exodus, and finally it gives an amazing perspective on the Tribulation period.

From what I get when I read of their End Time prophesy they relate it as being a Solar Event that has massive effects upon Earth. They seem to believe that this event is the same as the event that caused the flood of Noah's time and is also the same cause of the events during the exodus from Egypt, which they give testament since they were settled near Egypt at this time period.

Anyway, just a recommendation for those have an interest in historical writings that really validate the Bible.

God's Love!

Old 11-22-2010, 10:23 AM

6 posts, read 6,644 times
Yes I have had many visions in the 10 years. My most recent prophetic dream was in 10/2010. I had only been asleep for about 3 minutes but my dream seemed like it lasted several hours. I was in a third world country. It was dark. I seen kids running around laughing and playing and drinking out of cans with the word Kerosene on the side. I thought how odd. Kerosene is fatal. Then I thought well it is Halloween and some peope celebrates this holiday ( I do not) and maybe this was all made up Kerosene cans. Anyway I was like a bystander at first watching all this go on. This was a country so devasted by famine and poverty. But in this dream the people were not hungry on this day because there was a speaker that was going to be coming today and speaking to the mass of people. In honor of this speaker food had been set out for them to enjoy. It was nothing special but it was food and there was alot available. I seen a man in the distance that was approaching. He had a long cloak on that went the ground. It was dark and I could not see his face. As he walked wind would catch up under his cloak and it would blow back and forth. The masses started following him. They were in awe of him. He had brought food and he cared about them. He went into a tall tower type of building. The masses followed. He was preparing to speak to them. At the top of this tower was a speaking platform that he was going to walk out on and address the mass of people. I thought could this be Jesus. Certainly the crowd was treating him like that. I followed him into the building. There was a spiral staircase that winded clear to the top. On the walls was written PRAISE HIM-PRAISE HIM. I wanted a closer look at this person. I wondered if it could be Jesus and if it was I wanted to speak to him. I pushed thu the massive crowd following him up the steps. I was about 4 feet behind him. I said Jesus, Jesus, is that you? He continued to slowly walk up the staircase. I said Lord, Lord is that you? He continued to walk. The following word I called him, I have never heard of in my life. I said Rabboni, Rabboni is that you? He slowly turned around and I was aware of an evil smile on his face. He was clouded in a darkness. My body went cold and terrified. I knew it was not Christ but an Imposter. He was ready to deceive the the masses with lies, lies that he was the chosen one and the answer to all the needs. The Kerosene was representing the poisin. I fell prone on the steps and cried NO O O OO O O O OO . My heart litteraly in the dream was so broken for the thousand upon thousands of people that was going tyo be deceived. In my dream I heard the Rise of the Antichrist has begun. I looked up the word Rabboni and it meant Master and Teacher. The antichrist stopped his walk up the steps when I called him Rabboni (Master) because that is what he wants to be. That is what he wants to be called. But Jesus is the Master. We are ready for the rapture

Old 11-22-2010, 10:45 AM

8,182 posts, read 9,230,368 times
It is funny how every vision or prophecy of the antichrist uses the current day “evil” enemy of the day. In the Mid 1800’s it was Napoleon III, then Mussolini was the one, in the 80’s he was to come from the USSR. Now they are all Middle Eastern.
Funny but sad.

Old 11-22-2010, 01:13 PM

5,303 posts, read 6,444,629 times
Reiterating a prophetic prose about the world:

Of the increase of [his] government and peace [there shall be] no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

No end in sight.

Old 11-22-2010, 06:20 PM

I did not see his face. The setting was in a Third World Country where he was visiting. The first of many countries he was going to deceive.

Old 11-22-2010, 06:45 PM

IN the last days your old men will dream dreams and your young men will have visions. /We are in the last days. Have visions and dreams of the end is not fearful if you are a Christian, ready to meet our Lord. It is a wonderful time. OUr blessed hope. Our reward. My sister who is not saved never wants to talk about the Rapture either. Finds it depressing. Only wants to talk about the here and now. But the here and now is not for long. You do not need to be afraid if you are ready. Please be prepared, do not be foolish. Prepare to meet thy God

Old 11-22-2010, 09:42 PM

8,182 posts, read 9,230,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by readyrapture View Post
IN the last days your old men will dream dreams and your young men will have visions. /We are in the last days. Have visions and dreams of the end is not fearful if you are a Christian, ready to meet our Lord. It is a wonderful time. OUr blessed hope. Our reward. My sister who is not saved never wants to talk about the Rapture either. Finds it depressing. Only wants to talk about the here and now. But the here and now is not for long. You do not need to be afraid if you are ready. Please be prepared, do not be foolish. Prepare to meet thy God
Prepare, what, stop sitting on the toilet? I love how all the CD prophets say the same things.

What about the millions of Christians who have had visions and dreams over the last 2,000 years, why now are yours the only valid ones?

I am willing to bet that you didn't just start getting these visions out of the blue, I am sure you are way into the rapture and end times.

Call me crazy but focusing on the love and grace of Jesus about what he did on the cross for us, seems like a much better way to live our lives as opposed to obsessing on the rapture.

Preach the gospel not a fantasy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity