Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-10-2010, 01:31 AM

6,836 posts, read 15,405,257 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean_polo View Post
Lol, well gangs are partly what cause all of that, yeah they stick together, to the point where if your fighting a gangmember you'll usually end up just being jumped.
thats not true , well maybe in l.a thats true , but in most of america gangs had no cause in shootins , drug dealings etc, as a matter of fact id think that shooting, and drugs probably formed gangs themselves(aside from L.A)

Old 06-10-2010, 01:31 AM

6,914 posts, read 14,749,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by killakoolaide View Post
your in highschool? Really?

I was bustin shots before you could even bust a nut

Stay outta grown folks bizness

Straight e-thuggin it... rofl.

Old 06-10-2010, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by killakoolaide View Post
your in highschool? Really?

I was bustin shots before you could even bust a nut

Stay outta grown folks bizness
this guy seems to be a part time comedian lmao

Old 06-10-2010, 01:35 AM

3,717 posts, read 8,183,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordandubreil View Post
thats not true , well maybe in l.a thats true , but in most of america gangs had no cause in shootins , drug dealings etc, as a matter of fact id think that shooting, and drugs probably formed gangs themselves(aside from L.A)
Whats not true with what I said? Most gangmembers aren't even tough. I've seen first hand what happens when someone with actual heart tries to take on another kid with his boys watching in the background. Talk about being outnumbered. Also, shooting someone does not make you tough, thats the problem with kids these days, they think putting a bullet in someone earns you respect.

Old 06-10-2010, 01:38 AM

910 posts, read 1,083,788 times
Word, you dudes gassin' him up like crazy.

Old 06-10-2010, 01:39 AM

Quote:
Whats not true with what I said? Most gangmembers aren't even tough. I've seen first hand what happens when someone with actual heart tries to take on another kid with his boys watching in the background. Talk about being outnumbered. Also, shooting someone does not make you tough, thats the problem with kids these days, they think putting a bullet in someone earns you respect.
o wow that was completly off topic , what your saying now is all truth

i was just replying to your comment on"gangs are partly the cause of the drugs and shootings" lol

Old 06-10-2010, 01:41 AM

Quote:
o wow that was completly off topic , what your saying now is all truth

i was just replying to your comment on"gangs are partly the cause of the drugs and shootings" lol
Well I mean you have to think that gangs have some influence, thats why I said partly. Not all crimes have to do with gangs, some do though.

Old 06-10-2010, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Well I mean you have to think that gangs have some influence, thats why I said partly. Not all crimes have to do with gangs, some do though.
i know your white and all but you seem pretty hood smart , are you from the hood? i could of swore i think you said you were from the projects..am i wrong?

Old 06-10-2010, 01:44 AM

Quote:
i know your white and all but you seem pretty hood smart , are you from the hood? i could of swore i think you said you were from the projects..am i wrong?
Lol, well I'm not from the projects, I was actually born in a nice town in North Jersey called Ridgewood. I did spend a lot of time in other areas of North Jersey and New York as well mostly between Paterson and Brooklyn. Also, I have a lot of family from everywhere really in New Jersey and New York City, so it's safe to say I know the ins and outs.

Old 06-10-2010, 01:49 AM

Quote:
Lol, well I'm not from the projects, I was actually born in a nice town in North Jersey called Ridgewood. I did spend a lot of time in other areas of North Jersey and New York as well mostly between Paterson and Brooklyn. Also, I have a lot of family from everywhere really in New Jersey and New York City, so it's safe to say I know the ins and outs.
o aight cool
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City