Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-10-2010, 01:08 AM

10,106 posts, read 9,956,241 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordandubreil View Post
i could care less if she was from nyc , last time i checked not everyone from nyc was a fighter sooooooo

this is what eek is talking about really, its really annoying as a new yorker when you go out of town people want to test you cause you from nyc

not everyone in nyc grew up boxing we have plenty of soft people just like every city.

and also lmao ive heard plenty of times from my friends in pg county/dc that baltimore is a city with the most stupidest people in the ghetto lol.

im not saying it doe. its what i heard.
Test you cause you're from NY? LMAO... you give yourselves too much credit.

I dont care what you or anybody else from anywhere else have to say about people in the hood in Baltimore. Im not from the hood. But I will say this, you wouldnt come to the hood and stay the out ya mouth.

Old 06-10-2010, 01:09 AM

6,836 posts, read 15,402,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clean_polo View Post
polo89 wasn't even talking about gangs though, he was saying people in general.
no he said miami has no "ny influence" and then said Miami sees through the hyphness of tough new yorkers and laugh at us.

that's false because nyc has their fake gang sets down their. thats even worse then claiming a cali set, but your claiming a fake set that wasn't made in the city.

Old 06-10-2010, 01:09 AM

2,419 posts, read 4,721,264 times
How long have you lived in NYC?

Old 06-10-2010, 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRedd View Post
Test you cause you're from NY? LMAO... you give yourselves too much credit.

I dont care what you or anybody else from anywhere else have to say about people in the hood in Baltimore. Im not from the hood. But I will say this, you wouldnt come to the hood and stay the out ya mouth.
thats what eek said and i do kind of agree their are places you go to where they will test you.

my friend went to live in miami for 2 years and he had a rough first few months. once people found out he was from ny they gave him a lot of attention and were picking fights with him all the time, and even at one point jumping him to see what he would do.

turns out in a matter of 5 months my friends was already running wild with zoe pound and other crews and was quickly sent back to nyc.

Old 06-10-2010, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by killakoolaide View Post
How long have you lived in NYC?
i was born here.

Old 06-10-2010, 01:13 AM

6,914 posts, read 14,747,106 times
Quote:
Nothing in NYC or San fran is even close to N. Philly or Camden(where I went to Highschool)

Not that crime is a good thing because its really not

This is what I mean... what do you know about SF? Hunters Point is one of the most dangerous hoods in the entire country. SF as a whole is not a "safe" city by any stretch of the word... it has one of the highest crime rates for a city of its size and stature. SF projects are some of THE worst in the country. Philly has a reputation for being rough but then so does Oakland.

Old 06-10-2010, 01:15 AM

2,419 posts, read 4,721,264 times
You don't really sound like it.

Co-signing with SanFran and rambling on about washed up irrelavant gangs

Old 06-10-2010, 01:17 AM

6,914 posts, read 14,747,106 times
Quote:

Since when were the B's and C's irrelevant?

Old 06-10-2010, 01:17 AM

Quote:

i co sighned with san fran cause i know where he comes from talking about how sf is never seened as a tough city.

and also im not rambling about gangs , i brought up gangs to show polo that he is lying about no ny influence in maimi , and since we are talking about the hood gangs can be talked about very simple.

also dont test me i know nyc like the back of my head so if your trying to claim im not from this city then your wasting your time.

Old 06-10-2010, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineties Flava View Post
This is what I mean... what do you know about SF? Hunters Point is one of the most dangerous hoods in the entire country. SF as a whole is not a "safe" city by any stretch of the word... it has one of the highest crime rates for a city of its size and stature. SF projects are some of THE worst in the country. Philly has a reputation for being rough but then so does Oakland.
he doesnt get it , which is why i called him a e banger earlier
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City