Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2010, 01:22 AM

5,509 posts, read 11,875,397 times

Advertisements

sounds like everyone is calling you out.....why don't you just PM me offline, call me, or we can meet sometime? What do you think I'll do anyways? Chances are you'll bring a possey or something more drastic and I'll be buying a round of brewskies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2010, 01:26 AM

301 posts, read 639,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by west336 View Post
sounds like everyone is calling you out.....why don't you just PM me offline, call me, or we can meet sometime? What do you think I'll do anyways? Chances are you'll bring a possey or something more drastic and I'll be buying a round of brewskies.
HAHAHAHA my main man, you are getting rep from me for this one.
Johnatl, why would I apologize? I showed you how Atlantas growth has stunted, how it has bad economy right now, and how it is not as diverse as Miami. I dont apologize for what I say when I am right. End of discussion

Old 09-19-2010, 01:29 AM

7,731 posts, read 14,361,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by west336 View Post
Two clueless, misguided people are hardly what I would call everyone - but I notice you do tend to really blow things out of proportion.

I don't care to call you, PM you or have a beer. And I guess you are insinuating something with the posse reference, eh?

You obviously are VERY thin-skinned. Perhaps you should consider another outlet?

Old 09-19-2010, 01:33 AM

sorry.....Appletini your drink of choice?

Old 09-19-2010, 01:35 AM

7,731 posts, read 14,361,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost of Blasphamany View Post
HAHAHAHA my main man, you are getting rep from me for this one.
Johnatl, why would I apologize? I showed you how Atlantas growth has stunted, how it has bad economy right now, and how it is not as diverse as Miami. I dont apologize for what I say when I am right. End of discussion
You accused me of charging en masse with other Atlanta forumers into every Atlanta related thread to start fights, liar. And you proved absolutely nothing that you claim, you just twisted things to fit your tired agenda. As of now, you have zero credibility going forward.

I am convinced at this point that you are a formerly banned member that is back yet again under another fake account.

Old 09-19-2010, 01:35 AM

13,709 posts, read 21,918,229 times
I am so sick and tired of these Houston Dallas Atlanta Miami debates ... give it a freakin' rest people. None of it matters and nobody gives a $&#&! anymore!

Old 09-19-2010, 01:50 AM

301 posts, read 639,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnatl View Post
You accused me of charging en masse with other Atlanta forumers into every Atlanta related thread to start fights, liar. And you proved absolutely nothing that you claim, you just twisted things to fit your tired agenda. As of now, you have zero credibility going forward.

I am convinced at this point that you are a formerly banned member that is back yet again under another fake account.
Whatever man. I proved you wrong, I am done bickering with you here. Atlanta will never be the most diverse city in the South period.
Ok so coming from NY and being a new member puts me on your suspect list, I really dont care.

Old 09-19-2010, 01:58 AM

Just offer him an appletini and he'll go away.

Old 09-19-2010, 08:55 AM

13,384 posts, read 25,739,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost of Blasphamany View Post
Atlanta will never be the most diverse city in the South period.
Perhaps not, but that doesnt make it not diverse. Atlanta (like every city) has areas that are and arent diverse. Gwinnett county is a very diverse place. Even though Atlanta may not have the number of Asians that Houston or Dallas does, the metro Atlanta area is attracting Koreans like moths to a porch light. They have got some things going for them.

Old 09-19-2010, 09:25 AM

4,745 posts, read 5,570,868 times
Houston
Miami
Dallas
Atlanta

In that order.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City