Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2010, 05:26 PM

1,080 posts, read 2,268,463 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by west336 View Post
I prefer beer, "the cause of -- and solution to -- all of life's problems!"

Gonna have to agree with you. The Twin Cities and the Upper Midwest in general are the best in the country for beer.

Old 05-27-2010, 05:57 PM

5,509 posts, read 11,872,410 times
??? How do you mean? I was quoting Homer Simpson but I don't necessarily consider the Twin Cities a mecca for craft beers or anything.....maybe people value it more here, that I believe!

Old 05-27-2010, 07:06 PM

1 posts, read 961 times
Lived in both, hated the humidity in Georgia, But MN not that much better.
Arts & Culture, Education, Health Care, Outdoors, Architecture, vastly superior in Twin Cities, but to each his own.
Also, great craft brews coming outta the cities.

Old 05-27-2010, 07:15 PM

1,263 posts, read 4,008,520 times
Some Categorioes to talk about:
-Culture
Twin Cities, but Atlanta also has wonderful museums and festivals.

-Economy
Atlanta. I know Atlanta is hit hard during the recession, but its economy is more active and will continue to beat Twin Cities when the recession ends. Twin Cities economoy is by no means bad, but it never was a hotland and never will. It's kinda sleepy in this department.

-Cost of Living
Atlanta
-Food
Atlanta
-Transportation
Atlanta. Twin Cities is way behind MARTA for rail public transportation
-Walkable neighborhoods
I guess Twin Cities, but I didn't go to all areas of Atlanta
-Housing styles
I don't find much difference in this category
-Natural scenery
Twin Cities, especially if you want everyday scenary, small regular parks, small lakes nearby. Twin Cities doesn't have extradinary scenary but the easy access to them every day is very impressive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City