Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2012, 12:34 PM

44 posts, read 70,162 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Well, at least you have your priorities straight.
I take this to mean that you aren't watching football this season so that you could volunteer your time in support of child abuse victims?

Old 11-01-2012, 12:09 PM

18,220 posts, read 25,865,369 times
USA Today's Kevin Johnson has reported that this morning Pennsylvania Attorney General Linda Kelly has filed charges against three people in Penn States administration; President Graham Spanier, former Vice President Gary Schultz, and former A.D. Tim Curley. The charges range from perjury, obstruction of justice, and endangering children. This report just hit USA Today's home page a bit ago. I'm sure more charges are going to follow.

And on that note this thread and another Penn State Sandusky related thread will be closed and STAY closed. This has been a criminal issue for a while but I allowed some to have last minute comments when I was screamed at for locking the thread months ago pending charges.

Well, the other shoe has dropped here. Those charges now have gone forward.

From here on out this is now a crime issue and any comments regarding Sandusky, Paterno, Penn State University, and the three administrators should be directed to the True Crimes forum.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football