Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-08-2009, 04:25 PM

8,289 posts, read 23,111,797 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedaddicted View Post
OK someone explain to me wth Randy Shannon was thinking NOT kicking the ball deep half the night and excepting the penalty on 4th & 2 that FSU turned into points? I was an advocate of Randy Shannon but after watching his "coaching" last night I agree he's not ready for the big time.
I was listening to 560am which has the official Canes post game show and they were saying the reason he pooched it was b/c every time they punted it they got a lot of return yards. Well they did it twice and it didn't work and also by pooching it you guarantee they get good field position by punting it you at least have a chance of stopping them.

Miami Hurricanes Football: CaneSport.com

wqam.com WQAM
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2009, 05:19 PM

3,105 posts, read 3,291,123 times
Bad news for NGB and OU fans, Gresham is out for the year. Link

What HORRIBLE luck, to have some of these guys come back after they could have been first round picks only to get hurt.

Old 09-08-2009, 08:34 PM

4,078 posts, read 5,606,903 times
There goes our passing game. I was hearing the rumors all day.

Good luck Jermaine and hope you have a speedy complete recovery. It will be fun watching you play on Sundays.

Not looking forward to 10/17 as much after watching us last weekend.

The football gods are mad at us!! Too much pre-game poking fun at the mormons!

Funny though I still truthfully think we can still run the table in the Big 12, and our schedule is BRUTAL!! LOL I'm such a homer.

Old 09-08-2009, 08:56 PM

2,098 posts, read 3,459,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergoingback View Post

Good luck Jermaine and hope you have a speedy complete recovery. It will be fun watching you play on Sundays.

Funny though I still truthfully think we can still run the table in the Big 12, and our schedule is BRUTAL!! LOL I'm such a homer.
Heck, I still think the Ducks can run the table in the Pac-10...and then I reread the newspaper that says SC held SJSU to only 4 yards in the 2nd half. And then I think back to Thursday and remember we didn't have a first down until the second half. And then it hits me...maybe we can't.

"Memories, from the corner of my mind..."

Old 09-08-2009, 11:40 PM

2,819 posts, read 6,454,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acuda View Post
Heck, I still think the Ducks can run the table in the Pac-10...and then I reread the newspaper that says SC held SJSU to only 4 yards in the 2nd half. And then I think back to Thursday and remember we didn't have a first down until the second half. And then it hits me...maybe we can't.

"Memories, from the corner of my mind..."
Fact of the day:

Lol that is his Facebook photo.

Old 09-09-2009, 11:19 AM

Quote:

Never lie to see a guy come back for another year and get hurt. I hope he can rehab and get where he needs to be for the draft.

As far as Oct 17th this is Texas vs OU anything can happen. Hell we could lose to Wyoming or some fluke. College football is a strange beast.

Old 09-11-2009, 09:38 AM

4,078 posts, read 5,606,903 times
http://i330.photobucket.com/albums/l...pictures_I.jpg

A little friendly smack from Wyoming vs Texas.

Classic! UTerus. LOL.

Old 09-11-2009, 11:25 AM

Quote:

Classic! UTerus. LOL.

Oh Wyoming, better get that in before we hang 50 on them tomm.

Old 09-11-2009, 01:15 PM

2,098 posts, read 3,459,555 times
Quote:

Classic! UTerus. LOL.
Props on that find. The even funnier part is that it appears it is Wyoming that is talking smack...I mean Wyoming of all schools...but, they did beat Tennessee (but that's not saying much).

Old 09-12-2009, 05:20 AM

2,819 posts, read 6,454,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acuda View Post
Props on that find. The even funnier part is that it appears it is Wyoming that is talking smack...I mean Wyoming of all schools...but, they did beat Tennessee (but that's not saying much).
The one and maybe only thing in which Wyoming has going for it in this game is the elevation at a whopping 7,220 feet where their stadium is based.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football