Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2019, 12:22 AM

21,621 posts, read 31,215,012 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY 915 View Post
She has already flipped on lover boy in exchange for a leniency deal when she does gets sentenced....she gave details directing investigators back to the Hartford trash facility.
She has not flipped, nor has she been arrested for murder (yet).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2019, 06:24 AM

937 posts, read 744,166 times
I will never understand how in 2019 spouses, and especially contentious spouses, think they will get away with killing their partner. Do they not grasp the basic concept that they will be number one suspect from the get-go? Do they somehow not get that there are cameras everywhere and ways to track physical movements with gps, cell phone along with highly sophisticated modern-day forensics? Fotis Dulos and Chris Watts both sit in a jail cell. How in the world did they ever think it would not end like this?

Aside from the evil it takes to commit such an act, it's hard to grasp the sheer stupidity of those who think they will somehow get away with it.

Old 06-08-2019, 06:40 AM

717 posts, read 453,230 times
Fotis might get away with this crime actually no joke.

No physical evidence of her disappearance after 15 days. And defense is arguing it can’t be ruled out a coincidence that her blood was on something and that her disappearance was not from these 2 people, and that it’s also plausible because of the divorce they aren’t cooperating with other parts of the investigation because they happen to be camera shy.

This reasonable doubt could lead to Fotis’ acquittal

Old 06-08-2019, 06:50 AM

937 posts, read 744,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siberiaboy View Post

No physical evidence of her disappearance after 15 days. And defense is arguing it can’t be ruled out a coincidence that her blood was on something and that her disappearance was not from these 2 people, and that it’s also plausible because of the divorce they aren’t cooperating with other parts of the investigation because they happen to be camera shy.

It's hard to fathom how he could ever get away with this when he was recorded disposing of the bloodied clothing and sponge/cleaning items.

Old 06-08-2019, 07:02 AM

4,455 posts, read 3,351,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siberiaboy View Post

I watch tons of the show Forensic Files. I saw a murder case where there was no body and CT's own Dr Henry Lee (he used to be our top Medical Examiner in CT) proved that the person could not live because of all the blood lose the person could not survive. The person on trail was convicted. I think I remember it was the husband too.

If Dr. Henry Lee gets involved (which I think he will be) the husband is in big trouble even without a body. They will add up all the blood lose (blood volume) found in the house and on the clothing in the dumpsters to prove the case.

Old 06-08-2019, 09:07 AM

6,589 posts, read 4,977,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTartist View Post
I watch tons of the show Forensic Files. I saw a murder case where there was no body and CT's own Dr Henry Lee (he used to be our top Medical Examiner in CT) proved that the person could not live because of all the blood lose the person could not survive. The person on trail was convicted. I think I remember it was the husband too.

If Dr. Henry Lee gets involved (which I think he will be) the husband is in big trouble even without a body. They will add up all the blood lose (blood volume) found in the house and on the clothing in the dumpsters to prove the case.

That was the Helle Crafts wood chipper case here in CT. The husband is eligible for parole in 2 years! Apparently the first episode of Forensic Files was about that case.

And I think you're right about Dr. Lee getting involved, I saw him being interviewed the other day about this case.

Old 06-08-2019, 12:04 PM

6,133 posts, read 5,103,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidyankee764 View Post
She has not flipped, nor has she been arrested for murder (yet).
According to the Daily Mail, she has flipped!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ys-office.html

Old 06-08-2019, 02:59 PM

717 posts, read 453,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe333 View Post
It's hard to fathom how he could ever get away with this when he was recorded disposing of the bloodied clothing and sponge/cleaning items.
Because that could be coincidence. And it will be reasonable doubt maybe he was cleaning up something related to her blood, then something he had nothing to do with caused her disappearance.

Old 06-08-2019, 03:59 PM

4,455 posts, read 3,351,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WouldLoveTo View Post
That was the Helle Crafts wood chipper case here in CT. The husband is eligible for parole in 2 years! Apparently the first episode of Forensic Files was about that case.

And I think you're right about Dr. Lee getting involved, I saw him being interviewed the other day about this case.
It was not the Hella Crafts case although that was an equally amazing job by Dr. Lee. I going to try to figure out what episode of Forensic Files it was. In the one I am thinking of DR. Lee had to recreate how the blood went into the bed or maybe a rug. I remember he had to get fresh blood to recreate what happened to the murdered person (who I think was a woman).

This is not the case I am thinking of but here is yet another case that Dr. Lee's expert blood testimony solved the case without a body.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/48-hour...l-26-06-2010/4

Old 06-08-2019, 05:12 PM

21,621 posts, read 31,215,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by htfdcolt View Post
According to the Daily Mail, she has flipped!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ys-office.html
While it may be true, it’s pure conjecture at this point. Frankly, it’s irresponsible reporting by the Daily Mail. I’d say wait for investigators to reveal what’s going on, not speculation by sensationalist media.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut