Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2015, 09:17 AM

8,653 posts, read 6,130,562 times

Advertisements

Only 32 months? This guys shouldn't be out in no less than 25 years.

Last edited by Marka; 02-03-2015 at 12:53 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2015, 11:19 AM

9,469 posts, read 10,797,949 times
They roasted a kid alive in a car, I think they aught to roast in a car as well. Did we not just see another one of these ugly cases with the guy in Atlanta last summer. Maybe we can get a mini van and put both those guys in the van while its parked in a Phoenix mall parking lot in July. Lets roast them. I get that men don't have a "maternal instinct", and yes its often men who do this but still I don't get how anyone can forget a baby in the car. The guy in Atlanta last year is believed to have done it on purpose, while this guy says it was an accident. Still its sickening.

Old 02-02-2015, 12:22 PM

17,156 posts, read 12,954,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaNomus View Post
So how do you explain the countless heterosexual people that have left children in hot cars?

Of all the ignorant posts I've seen here, yours is among the most ignorant.
+1. Sexual orientation has nothing to do with parenting ability. Lousy parents come in all shapes and sizes.

Last edited by Marka; 02-03-2015 at 12:54 AM..

Old 02-02-2015, 01:40 PM

3,762 posts, read 5,420,843 times
Straight people kill children too. In fact there was a thread started on one of them yesterday. As for childcare, I wouldn't trust any man to care for a child unless he is the biological father. Men are just a little more loose when it comes to child care versus a worrying mom who wants to make sure everything is just right.

Last edited by Marka; 02-03-2015 at 12:54 AM..

Old 02-02-2015, 02:15 PM

2,761 posts, read 3,425,995 times
it looks like the dude has committed a crime, and the prison sentence is well deserved. He should not complain, since he is gay he should enjoy his behind being ramed by other criminals, like child molesters and murderers.

I think we have an unfair double standard towards gays. For example I am in my gym's sana. There are other naked dudes there. A gay person might enjoy this situation, so to be equal I have to be allowed to be in the woman's sana, this way I can enjoy the whole naked situation as well.

I mean since we all liberal about gays, we should change the we treat privacy. Men should be allowed to change with women and gays should have their own separate quarters !

Same story with prisons. a gays in a man's prison get to have all the sex they want, while straight man are stuck without women. To be fair women and men should be housed together while gays and tranys should have separate quarters.

I am seriously considering separate buss and plane sections for gays and straight people as well.

Last edited by DPolo; 02-02-2015 at 02:16 PM.. Reason: typo

Old 02-02-2015, 02:26 PM

3,639 posts, read 3,338,221 times
he got off super easy -- 32 months is nothing.

Old 02-02-2015, 02:29 PM

17,156 posts, read 12,954,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trishguard View Post
Straight people kill children too. In fact there was a thread started on one of them yesterday. As for childcare, I wouldn't trust any man to care for a child unless he is the biological father. Men are just a little more loose when it comes to child care versus a worrying mom who wants to make sure everything is just right.
Your post wins 1st Place for Reverse Sexist Post of the Day! I see nothing at all with a male caring for a child. Men can be just as, if not better caregivers than women. Quality of caregiving depends on the individual, not the sex of the person. Obviously.

Old 02-02-2015, 02:35 PM

21,831 posts, read 25,114,712 times
Not to burst in on your homosexual tirade, but there's plenty of heterosexuals that have done worse. Like set their baby on fire, pull over on a bridge and toss them out, and so on. Pretty despicable to use something so awful as the basis for your platform of hate, imo. I'd be annoyed at you giving homophobes a bad name if I was one.

Old 02-02-2015, 02:44 PM

14,164 posts, read 27,220,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Feltser View Post
I'm not saying that normal families do not harm children carelessly. But here is precisely in the fact that a gay couple has no parental instincts in any case. This is horrible incident
Very ignorant line of thinking. I'm a gay parent, and our kids are doing extremely well. We raised them from the day they were born (via surrogacy).

And if you want to take one incident and use it to demonize a group of people, then let me tell you about another gay couple I know who adopted two children. The first one, they adopted at age 3. At age 3, he didn't smile, couldn't talk, and was afraid. Why? Because his heterosexual mother was more interested in drugs and prostitution than taking care of a baby. She didn't even know who the father was. And the second child they adopted was the first boy's half brother. Again, she didn't know who the father was. But this baby was lucky. At least he didn't get to be screwed up for 3 years by his heterosexual mother, as his brother was. After a few years of therapy and tutoring, the oldest boy is doing well.

So there you go. All heterosexuals don't have parental instincts. See what I did there?

Old 02-02-2015, 02:44 PM

2,288 posts, read 3,237,488 times
Moderator cut: personal remarks

As far as gays being parents, I've seen many I'd have loved to be raised by.

Trish, anyone would be lucky to have either of my sons watch their kids. And 32 months is an insane "punishment" for this man.

Last edited by Marka; 02-03-2015 at 12:55 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events