Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2015, 09:25 AM

103 posts, read 98,036 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
And somehow Obama's name comes up...about a racist event that took place in Europe.
Because of one race's use of claims of persecution and discrimination as a means by which to distract attention away from their own, natural faults, foibles and defects.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2015, 09:37 AM

8,653 posts, read 6,147,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlasphemer View Post
Because of one race's use of claims of persecution and discrimination as a means by which to distract attention away from their own, natural faults, foibles and defects.
Dude, claims stop being claims once their substantiated with evidence. They become a little something that is known as facts! Many bigots that love to discriminate don't like their actions being brought to light. Even after everything MLK sacrificed, we still have conservative fallacies being presented...

Old 02-19-2015, 10:12 AM

692 posts, read 959,503 times
Quote:
So explain what natural faults, foibles and defects caused this man to be denied entry onto a train after he paid his fare?

I'll wait.

Old 02-19-2015, 10:15 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,723,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
I wouldn't say "nobody", it's just inbreed white supremacist trash... But to each his own...
The people on that train, and the crowd on the platform didn't seem to fit this description at all. We are, afterall, talking about one of the most multicultural capitals in Europe.

Your point is not proven.

Old 02-19-2015, 10:21 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,723,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexdiamondz1902 View Post
These are ENGLISH youths (a country with a Conservative government currently in power) acting a fool on the PARISIAN metro. What the hell does this have to do with Barack Obama?
Haha. The conservative Tory party is far more liberal than the Democrats in the USA. Furthermore their majority only holds because they made a coalition with the Liberal Democrats. You are thinking UKIP.

American's really have no idea what a true leftist party might be. Beyond a few social wedge issues, there is essentially no difference between the Democrats and the GOP.

Old 02-19-2015, 10:35 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,188,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Haha. The conservative Tory party is far more liberal than the Democrats in the USA. Furthermore their majority only holds because they made a coalition with the Liberal Democrats. You are thinking UKIP.

American's really have no idea what a true leftist party might be. Beyond a few social wedge issues, there is essentially no difference between the Democrats and the GOP.
Yup.

Quote:
Oh, the irony.

Old 02-19-2015, 10:53 AM

78,675 posts, read 60,878,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
As long as white supremacy is in this world, racism will be here in abundance.
That's great news for the million or so massacred in Rwanda. We just have to stamp out white surpremacy because only white people cause racism, ethnic cleansing etc.

Old 02-19-2015, 10:59 AM

897 posts, read 1,182,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
LOL. My previous point is proven yet again.
Ah, my bad. This wasn't America. I'm pleasantly surprised!

Old 02-19-2015, 11:32 AM

12,098 posts, read 8,487,670 times
Oh please. Are you trying to tell me that that polite, clean-cut man really, really wanted to get into that car full of rowdy drunks? He appears much too intelligent and well-bred. And it's obvious that there's very little room left in that car.

The whole situation looks like one of those "games people play."

Him: I'm going to try to get on the most crowded, noisiest car on the train and if they stop me I'm going to claim racism.

Them: We're going to gang up on this guy and give him a dose of what he's asking for because we're drunk and stupid and we don't give a damn.

Most of us have encountered similar situations on the playground as kids. When adults do it it can create some dangerous situations.

Old 02-19-2015, 12:46 PM

4,477 posts, read 3,314,552 times
Why isn't the title of the thread "a$$ wipe Chelsea fans prevent ....." ??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events