Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2015, 09:49 AM

17,400 posts, read 11,969,909 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerMtn View Post
This was just more murders by cops! Second only to the last Waco massacre by cops where they slaughtered men, women and children of the Branch Davidians. All of you posters can whine about thug this and thug that, but I'd bet that cops instigated the whole thing. Everybody that got killed was shot by the police! But carry on with the usual BS. Why care about what really happened?

The Waco Police Massacre | The Aging Rebel
Complete speculation, driven by a pathological hatred of law enforcement. Talk about BS.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2015, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwillyfromphilly View Post
To sum it up..

Whites committing crime = representing themselves as individuals (no negative stigma).

Blacks committing crime = representing the entire Black race (negative stigma).
Quite the broad brush you paint.

For the record, I personally sum it up:

Bikers committing crime = representing all bikers

Inner-city young Black men committing crime = representing most inner-city young Black men, but NOT the entire Black race

Old 05-19-2015, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerMtn View Post
Your post went right over the heads of all of these posters cheering the murders of these 9. Seems like to most here, riding a bike and wearing a vest equals criminal! Never mind that one of the clubs present was a Christian club. Another was the Vietnam Vets. The thugs present in Waco were all wearing badges. The only people that killed anybody were cops! Does nobody find it strange that some 20 cops and a SWAT team were there before these folks even met?

Most here rush to judgement without giving a damn about facts! Carry on with your stupid BS, but the same thugs that murdered women and children in Waco back in the 90s murdered more Americans in Waco yesterday!
You keep spewing this garbage - please show the proof that this is true.

Old 05-19-2015, 10:01 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,284,151 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerMtn
This was just more murders by cops! Second only to the last Waco massacre by cops where they slaughtered men, women and children of the Branch Davidians. All of you posters can whine about thug this and thug that, but I'd bet that cops instigated the whole thing. Everybody that got killed was shot by the police! But carry on with the usual BS. Why care about what really happened?

The Waco Police Massacre | The Aging Rebel
I'm starting to wonder about this line of reasoning as well, as from what i see on the media cops have become just another gang of heavily armed ruthless thugs. The getting together of half a dozen rival biker gangs in one place just doesnt sound like something biker gangs would do in a case like this.

Quote:
When the restaurant refused to ban the Confederation of Clubs, police stationed at least 22 cops including ten Swat officers from the Waco P.D. and the Texas Department of Public Safety in the parking lot outside the restaurant.

The shove in the bathroom became a scuffle in the restaurant. When about 30 Bandidos, Cossacks, Scimitars and other bikers spilled into the parking between the Twin peaks and the Don Carlos Mexican restaurant next door, the police were waiting for them. . When one of the combatants produced a gun the Swat team opened fire with automatic weapons. Multiple sources have told The Aging Rebel that all of the dead were killed by police.

Last edited by jambo101; 05-19-2015 at 10:20 AM..

Old 05-19-2015, 10:23 AM

2,540 posts, read 2,754,932 times
Sick of hearing about this incident on the news. Bunch of Texan hicks acting like they're still living in the Wild West.

Old 05-19-2015, 10:33 AM

2,953 posts, read 992,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanCrossroads View Post
Sick of hearing about this incident on the news. Bunch of Texan hicks acting like they're still living in the Wild West.
You're absolutely right. Biker violence only happens in hick Southern states. You just don't see that in enlightened urban and liberal places like California or say Canada.

Old 05-19-2015, 11:17 AM

50,723 posts, read 36,431,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee-Bey View Post
You're absolutely right. Biker violence only happens in hick Southern states. You just don't see that in enlightened urban and liberal places like California or say Canada.
Well considering Texas is now an open-carry state, I don't think we'll see it to the same degree there, or at least an incident quite like this one. Pretty much the hallmark of the wild wild west is people walking around wearing holsters and guns.

Old 05-19-2015, 11:57 AM

18,158 posts, read 15,619,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
The problem with that line of thinking is bullets don't magically stop at the parking lot perimeter, they travel on until something gets in their way.

Having been on the periphery of a couple 1% groups years ago and having friends who were members I would avoid any area where the 1%'ers are as I know what can happen in an instant.

Not all patch wearing leather vested bikers are bad, one way to quickly spot "the good from the not so good" is simply by looking at the patch.
If it's a 3 piece patch, top rocker,main patch,bottom rocker all separate then it's a "sanctioned" (Outlaw) group.
If it's a one piece patch their just a group not a "gang".
Mmm hmmm. And only three piece can claim "territory", which they show on the bottom rocker. Thus, ...misunderstandings...tend to happen twixt MCs. Had a bellyful of that world too. "Friends" that were patched. Thing to remember, about patch wearers, they are not your friend, unless you're wearing that same patch. Any history you had before the patch is nothing.

Old 05-19-2015, 12:20 PM

2,953 posts, read 992,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
Well considering Texas is now an open-carry state, I don't think we'll see it to the same degree there, or at least an incident quite like this one.
Your phrasing left the meaning of this sentence a bit ambiguous. I will assume that by "I don't think we'll see it to the same degree there" that you mean we won't see that degree of biker violence in California or Canada. Is that correct? If so read on ... if not then don't.

I expressly picked California and Canada as examples of places that don't fit the left's narrative of "(Biker) crime is most likely to occur in hick places like Texas where gun laws promote a lawless Wild West environment." That's a pretty darn good blend of you and UrbanCrossroads' positions. It's also a really hack little nugget of belief in the lefty's dogma so it's pretty familiar. You're speaking from a script .. you do realize that, right? I picked those locations expressly to rub UC's nose in the ignorant irony of their statement. You appear to falling into the same trap.

Are you not aware that the first chapters of the Hell's Angels came from Fontana, San Francisco and Oakland California? Do you think they got their rep by being boy scouts there? Shall we correlate this to gun control laws? I think we all know California has had some of the most restrictive in the country so you fail. I also picked Canada because it was the site of what's called the "Bandido Massacre" of 2006. Strict gun laws in Canada too, eh? Also a fail for the narrative y'all are trying so hard to hold together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl
Pretty much the hallmark of the wild wild west is people walking around wearing holsters and guns.
Uh no. The hallmark of Wild West violence was LAWLESSNESS not the open carry of firearms. You people just seem utterly incapable of grasping the concept that criminals don't care about your gun laws. They'll be criminals no matter what. Be it in California, Canada or Texas. Is there a math and statistics dysfunction in the liberal mind, I wonder? Can liberals not grasp the concept of a correlation coefficient? That if you plot gun violence against gun control laws it's a scatter plot ... i.e. no correlation? It gets so old arguing this with people who feel their way to a conclusion instead of thinking their way there. It's like arguing with religious faithful.

Old 05-19-2015, 12:27 PM

50,723 posts, read 36,431,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee-Bey View Post
Your phrasing left the meaning of this sentence a bit ambiguous. I will assume that by "I don't think we'll see it to the same degree there" that you mean we won't see that degree of biker violence in California or Canada. Is that correct? If so read on ... if not then don't.

I expressly picked California and Canada as examples of places that don't fit the left's narrative of "(Biker) crime is most likely to occur in hick places like Texas where gun laws promote a lawless Wild West environment." That's a pretty darn good blend of you and UrbanCrossroads' positions. It's also a really hack little nugget of belief in the lefty's dogma so it's pretty familiar. You're speaking from a script .. you do realize that, right? I picked those locations expressly to rub UC's nose in the ignorant irony of their statement. You appear to falling into the same trap.

Are you not aware that the first chapters of the Hell's Angels came from Fontana, San Francisco and Oakland California? Do you think they got their rep by being boy scouts there? Shall we correlate this to gun control laws? I think we all know California has had some of the most restrictive in the country so you fail. I also picked Canada because it was the site of what's called the "Bandido Massacre" of 2006. Strict gun laws in Canada too, eh? Also a fail for the narrative y'all are trying so hard to hold together.

Uh no. The hallmark of Wild West violence was LAWLESSNESS not the open carry of firearms. You people just seem utterly incapable of grasping the concept that criminals don't care about your gun laws. They'll be criminals no matter what. Be it in California, Canada or Texas. Is there a math and statistics dysfunction in the liberal mind, I wonder? Can liberals not grasp the concept of a correlation coefficient? That if you plot gun violence against gun control laws it's a scatter plot ... i.e. no correlation? It gets so old arguing this with people who feel their way to a conclusion instead of thinking their way there. It's like arguing with religious faithful.
By not to that degree is that they will probably not be huge numbers of them in a public bar in a strip mall in broad daylight all carrying guns on their hips. By hallmark, I meant the picture that comes to people's mind when they think of the term "wild, wild west".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events