Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-21-2022, 08:18 AM

124 posts, read 98,805 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
Except they were home when it happened. They'd have been alive had they stayed out all night.
CORRECT, but they were hanging OUT previously at about 130 in the morning at A FOOD TRUCK ORDERING damn food, being watched no doubt
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2022, 08:23 AM

5,573 posts, read 6,498,880 times
"Many of the students are afraid to come back to campus, and many of their parents are afraid to let them. They need to be transparent and communicate with the community."

My response was a reply to this last sentence.

"I would bet big money the guy/s/girl/s etc have long long blown the coop."

This is a National/World news case. Even if someone has "blown the coop" they will still be hearing about this case no matter where they are.

I stand by my comment for LE to NOT "be transparent and communicate with the community". LE needs to keep their information closed mouthed until they have caught whoever did this. Then, and only then, should they release what info they had that led to the arrest of those responsible.

Old 11-21-2022, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by springfieldva View Post
The dog is a well socialized Goldendoodle who was used to a wide variety of people coming and going from that house. Not much of a guard dog. I haven't heard where the dog was in relation to the victims but it could have been downstairs with the roommates since they arrived home first. Goldendoodles love everyone and want to be with their people when they get home.

As far as the attack goes, the killer had the element of surprise and the victims had been drinking so that may have kept the noise level down.
Correct
More reason to stop drinking and hanging out "with buds" getting hammered and eating out a a lousy food truck at 2'oclock AM - then prolly passing out at The Party House.

As my military father taught be, stay away from anywhere that is a "target rich environment"....and that "house" was "Party House Central" undoubtedly.

Old 11-21-2022, 08:28 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 1 day ago)

35,582 posts, read 17,927,273 times
This case just gets more and more bizarre. The 911 call, made by one of the surviving roommates around noon on the 13th, involved MULTIPLE people (that could mean just two) talking to the dispatcher about a person who they believe was passed out.

Passed out. TWO people looked at one of the bodies that had been stabbed to death, and believed this person was "passed out".

What in the world.

https://www.today.com/news/universit...ails-rcna58128

Old 11-21-2022, 08:31 AM

513 posts, read 469,805 times
I`m still thinking It could be a military veteran neighbor, or their land lord that was so mad at the party noises, keep wakening him up all night .So he got all p***ed off and went over and stabbed the kids

why were they killed around three o clock in the morning ?

Old 11-21-2022, 08:31 AM

22,317 posts, read 29,400,492 times
I'm telling you: something very weird is happening here.

Old 11-21-2022, 08:32 AM

17,349 posts, read 16,485,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
If it wasn't someone they knew or interacted with, how did he get into the house? Their entry code was known by a number of people, due to their house being Party Central, it's been said. Police would have to interview almost anyone and everyone they've had as guests, who knew the code.
My guess is that the first two roommates arrived home and were greeted by the dog. They let the dog out into the fenced yard via the second floor sliding glass door and simply forgot to lock it when the dog came back in and followed them downstairs.

I am only guessing this based on years of owning dogs.

The other way it could have happened is if the killer used binoculars to see the punch code on the door. I don't think he was in the house when the first two arrived home or they would have been attacked.

I'm sure that the cops know by now how he gained access.

Old 11-21-2022, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodestar 77 View Post
"Many of the students are afraid to come back to campus, and many of their parents are afraid to let them. They need to be transparent and communicate with the community."

My response was a reply to this last sentence.

"I would bet big money the guy/s/girl/s etc have long long blown the coop."

This is a National/World news case. Even if someone has "blown the coop" they will still be hearing about this case no matter where they are.

I stand by my comment for LE to NOT "be transparent and communicate with the community". LE needs to keep their information closed mouthed until they have caught whoever did this. Then, and only then, should they release what info they had that led to the arrest of those responsible.
PROBLEM is that the Keystone Cops mislead the public and safety in re "threats" in the first place and had to walk the statements BACK.

So much for efficacy of the Keystoners.

My experience with LE is that bad information is more deadly than the truth. More information is a good thing for the rest of the public...the prior victims are already DEAD. The community's well-being should be paramount well after ONE WEEK of providing erroneous leadership.

My opinion only

Old 11-21-2022, 08:39 AM

6,786 posts, read 4,224,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
This case just gets more and more bizarre. The 911 call, made by one of the surviving roommates around noon on the 13th, involved MULTIPLE people (that could mean just two) talking to the dispatcher about a person who they believe was passed out.

Passed out. TWO people looked at one of the bodies that had been stabbed to death, and believed this person was "passed out".

What in the world.

We may not be dealing with future brain surgeons here.

Old 11-21-2022, 08:42 AM

17,349 posts, read 16,485,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post

What in the world.

The word initially was that one of the victims didn't show up to work and friend(s)/coworker(s) dropped by to check on them. It's possible that these friend(s)/coworker(s) awakened the sleeping roommates who opened the front door and someone went up to the second floor where they saw blood all over the place and a person laying on the ground.

One of the roommates phones was used to call 911 but it's not clear who actually used the phone. That has not been made public.

When the police arrived, the front door was open but I think it's possible that the roommates/coworkers could have left it ajar for the police/paramedics. The fact that the police entered the house before the paramedics did indicates that the call was far more alarming than an "unconscious person".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events