Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2008, 04:34 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,139,917 times

Advertisements

lol hopefully today they will go-go away

good morning everyone
can you guess what I am going to be doing today
tomorrow is yard waste pickup so I am bound and determined to have a um lol few bags for pick up
plus I heard weeding is a good exercise to tighten up your arms you know that waving in the wind under the biceps area

I wish you fla folks lived closer I would love to share some of the hibiscus plants that need to come out.

Hubby is studying up on the company he is interviewing with this morning at 10.
He took the day off because he didn't want to show up at work in a suit and get folks to wondering "hmm suit whats that all about"

going to take lola for a walk I think ralph might have a little cold he keeps sneezing and he still has his stitches so he is probably best off not going on a jaunt.

so whats you schedule for the day ?

tundra folks are you warming up ?
house folks any updates ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2008, 05:55 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,277,236 times
Good morning, all and a Happy St. Pattie's Day to ya! I'll be wearin' the green after the walk hubby promised to do at 8:30 (yeh, right - he's still sound asleep!).

Anyway....rode the bike to the gym, did the 30 min. weight thing, rode back. I hope hubby does the walk; otherwise, I'll have sat in this stinky gym outfit without a shower for nothing. Besides, yesterday was a total junk food day and we both need to get moving.

So...any plans for today?

Karla, glad to hear you had fun at the shower...now, maybe you'll take one more often! LOL...sorry, couldn't resist. Also glad to hear that Ralph is fitting in well and that Lola's gotten over her snit.

Enjoy the day, all. As they say...may the wind be always at your back; may the road rise to meet you on your way......

Old 03-17-2008, 05:58 AM

3,340 posts, read 2,831,364 times
Good morning and Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Karla, did the people you got Ralph from have a lot of dogs? I ask because when we got Bella she had kennel cough. Hope the little guy feels better soon and wish Mr. Karla luck from me!
The wind is whipping today, but it is supposed to be in the low 40's most of the week... that's about 10-20º higher than it has been... YIPPPEEEE!
No news on the house situation for me ... I have convinced myself that summer is a better time for us to move, so that is why we don't have an offer
I am doing the usual 45 on the bike, some weights/abs/stretching, then I need to pick up some groceries and vacuum.
Hope everyone has a great day!

Old 03-17-2008, 06:16 AM

I cant believe I forgot it is st pattys day
/smack

I am also on chaos duty so guess my mind was full lol

Just got back form his house lol he was so excited to see "aunt karla" lol 90#s of excited "puppy" is a handful

HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY all !!!

Old 03-17-2008, 07:02 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,252,465 times
Erin Go Braghless!

It is windy & not so oppressively humid here today. I had the A/C cranking yesterday, but have talked myself into opening the windows this morning.

It is trash day here. The wind is blowing. Poor Shadow, who was feeling quite frisky this morning, had a hard time walking past all of those bags of yard waste. Florida is weird. Most of the trees wait until this time of year to drop their old leaves, so it is prime raking season. Plastic bags flapping everywhere. Scary, very scary.

I was hoping to hit the beach this morning, but I am not looking for dermabrasion. *sighs* Guess that means I will be hitting the laundry.

Old 03-17-2008, 07:30 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,367,294 times
Heading out in a few for our walk. Just found out they've forecast snow for us! Talk about bursting my little Spring bubble Oh well!

Karla, does Ralph has a little discharge coming from his nose along with the sneezing? Like tlb mentioned it could be a touch of kennel cough. My little fella had it even though he had had the injection. Cleared up in a week or two but I closely monitored it.

Wishing the hubster good luck with the second interview.

Hang in there tlb, Spring is around the corner and there'll be a buyer knocking at your door!

Have a great day everyone and if you've got the Paddy blues instead of green this'll cheer you up:

1/2 pint of lager
1/2 pint of cider
1 shot of vodka
1 shot of Blue Bols ... it's called a Green Meanie. Tastes like pop but it's got a kick like a mule

Old 03-17-2008, 07:34 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,626,220 times
Good morning everyone! I'll tell you I don't eat meat, unless its a bird, but I cannot wait to have my yearly corned beef sandwich on rye with mustard. Probably will regret it afterwards though. Going to do a step work-out this morning. Still a bit sore from my Power 90 and Boot Camp routines. This will be a break for me. Karla, how is everything on the home front? Ralph is settling in nicely I hope. Nothing on the buyer's mortgage yet. I need to to tell my boss this friday whether I'm coming or going so I hope we hear something by then. Happy St. Patty's Day!

Old 03-17-2008, 07:52 AM

hey all
we are going to see the vet around 10:30
she will check the cough also his stitches and give him a good going over.

his sneezes are a bit wet, this I know because he like to sneeze on me lol

he has learned already that if you hang out near the big people when they have food that you will get some

ooo I think we all need to try tets little drink

Old 03-17-2008, 08:10 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,277,236 times
While Tet's beverage sounds good, I think I'll stick to my usual so I don't pass out after only one drink! LOL

I forgot to mention - I did take hubby for a walk - only 2 miles today. His blister was hurting him. Oh, well. Beats sitting here, doing nothing.

Old 03-17-2008, 09:33 AM
JnR

1,709 posts, read 851,372 times
Happy St Paddy's Day!

Hubby and I are getting ready for our camping trip to the desert, we leave tomorrow so lots of stuff to pack and clean up and arrange before we leave. We will be gone all week so I won't be lurking around here. Hoping for lots of wildflowers and warm sunny days. And some interesting hikes, will be a change from walking around the neighborhood here.

Have a good week all!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals