Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-10-2010, 10:36 AM

12,114 posts, read 15,005,086 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKVA View Post
Finally, one side our dry bed is finished-he's our version of a dry bed.

Forgot to say-got the eb5 eye cream and face sample-wow that was quick-only 1 week1
That is so pretty. I need to give you directions to my house!

Old 05-10-2010, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurzig View Post
Well, I was looking forward to Tuesday but this morning, as he was applying more spackle to the ceiling, (not the word for it, but I can't think)....plaster, anyway......he said, 'by the time I get another layer on, sand it, put another thin layer to even it out more and then do the orange peel, we are looking at Thursday and then we are going to paint the whole ceiling this tme instead of doing a feathering-out-and-hope-it-matches......
Sorry your having such a hard time with things right now. I will do my little " sell this house" dance as soon as I can!

Old 05-10-2010, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
I went with my grandson to visit my parents. He was so great in the car for a 2 hour trip. What a fun little fellow he is. I had my daughter's friend take her here: Leu Gardens general info (front page)
for a relaxing afternoon without the baby since she LOVES gardens and it was FREE today!!

Sorry I missed wishing everyone a Happy Mother's Day!!

I miss Suncoast also!!! Hopefully, he will be back soon!!!!!
I absolutely love your grand kid updates! You are sooo lucky. I just love the way you love him.

Old 05-10-2010, 02:03 PM

4,023 posts, read 5,530,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper1 View Post
I come in and check on you guys every now and then ( I think that's called stalking...). This is tons harder than I thought and still lots of pain. I will be back as soon as I can.
I had a feeling you were going to write something like this........I know what my girl went through..... Keep at the pulley thingie...it'll pay off in the end....I know it hurts....

We are all thinking of you.......and miss Texas, too......

Old 05-10-2010, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Sorry your having such a hard time with things right now. I will do my little " sell this house" dance as soon as I can!
Don't break any more toes......I'd feel very guilty if you did.....

Old 05-10-2010, 02:06 PM

Quote:
I absolutely love your grand kid updates! You are sooo lucky. I just love the way you love him.

I second this! GB's such a sucker for that baby! (They are meant to be squeezed, loved and spoiled rotten, so keep doing it and then hand him back to his mom!) So cute to read!

Old 05-10-2010, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
I went with my grandson to visit my parents. He was so great in the car for a 2 hour trip. What a fun little fellow he is. I had my daughter's friend take her here: Leu Gardens general info (front page)
for a relaxing afternoon without the baby since she LOVES gardens and it was FREE today!!

Sorry I missed wishing everyone a Happy Mother's Day!!

I miss Suncoast also!!! Hopefully, he will be back soon!!!!!
Happy Mother's Day (late), to all, too!

I had a feeling you were with that baby!

We loved Grover, but I never saw his head pop off until today! Elmo was the baby and then I think Grover was next to the youngest.....

My girl fixed us a simple breakfast, (exactly what I ordered--fruit salad, yogurt, etc.). She later got very sick at work, (vomiting left and right), so we had to go rescue her. She is better today though.....we think it was food poisoning.....she ate out twice on Saturday...

Old 05-10-2010, 06:11 PM

43,854 posts, read 51,193,501 times
Here is a classic Camper Smiley!

Old 05-10-2010, 06:13 PM

2,480 posts, read 5,321,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
That area is beautiful. It's so green and it looks so peaceful.
Quote:
Took the words right out of my keyboard!
Boy, lots of hard work and Ben Gay went into that!
Quote:
That is so pretty. I need to give you directions to my house!
Quote:
Thanks everyone-it is so peaceful-the picture doesn't really do it justice. We have just created Pandora's box-now the left side needs to look the same. My poor husband is not as young as he was in prior landscaping adventures-has now needed Ibuprofen.

Glory-love your stories with your grandson-you are truly having so much fun!
Camper-take care-hopefully every day will get better!

Old 05-10-2010, 06:22 PM

2,480 posts, read 5,321,336 times
Quote:
The workers are done, I wrote a HUGE check. The light has shined on it and it looks like crap so my husband put in a call and wants them back here to make it mo betta. I could have bought a new car, or a very nice cruise with this money......not kidding. I wanted to save the money for my next house......it is never ending.....sigh.......
So-is all the work done??

I can empathize-I'm still having punch list items being corrected-new construction-just tired of this already-just fix it already and leave me alone!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff