Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2011, 12:56 PM

6 posts, read 13,296 times

Advertisements

Congratulations to your wife and you, disom! I've been reading this thread with interest because my daughter just graduated from a college in PA with a triple cert (early childhood/elementary/special ed), and she'd like to work in DE to be close to me. She just sent off an application packet to the Cape Henlopen SD and we all hope she'll be called for an interview. Things aren't looking good in PA for teachers; we're hoping she'll have better luck here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2011, 07:39 PM

66 posts, read 120,733 times
Default I hope she gets it

We're both hoping that she gets the job. That is a beautiful area and that is one of the districts that we hoped to post for but they haven't posted any English jobs. We're very excited to be moving and now have a long up hill battle in getting ready to do so. Tell her that we're rooting for her.

Old 05-22-2011, 08:29 PM

Thanks a bunch! I will tell her, and I'll keep you posted with her progress. We hope she hasn't missed all the good job postings, but was so busy with student teaching and graduation that she didn't really have a chance to get started much sooner.

Old 05-23-2011, 04:15 AM

66 posts, read 120,733 times
Default She hasn't

From what I remember, she hasn't missed any job postings that applied to her. They just stared posting more jobs last week and the week before so all of those jobs should still be open to post for. We were shocked at the amount of jobs posted already because here in NY, especially in Syracuse, all of budgets just got passed and the majority called for job cuts. JOB CUTS! We're hoping Delaware continues to flourish and that the education system becomes an example that all other states begin to follow.

Old 05-25-2011, 02:59 PM

Looks like my daughter hit the jackpot today! New postings in Caesar Rodney, Lake Forest, Capital, and Appoquinimink school districts. Does anybody have any info about working for these districts?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware