Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-01-2008, 11:07 AM

903 posts, read 3,505,461 times

Advertisements

Eliza, I may go again in a few weeks. I probably need to take more paperwork, as it is a gov't office in Milford I'm dealing with. Will check with Lash, and give you a call.

I would have asked if you'd like to ride the other day, but you were still coming down from your drive north from FL... I thought another road trip would just be too cruel!

Enjoy today... the sun is beautiful (but the wind is bitter)... guess its mixed about March coming in like a lion or a lamb. I say a little of both!

Mary

Old 03-02-2008, 08:24 AM

16,199 posts, read 11,671,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maryCh View Post
I would have asked if you'd like to ride the other day, but you were still coming down from your drive north from FL... I thought another road trip would just be too cruel!

Enjoy today... the sun is beautiful (but the wind is bitter)... guess its mixed about March coming in like a lion or a lamb. I say a little of both!

Mary
Oh yes Mary, after the long trip, we stayed home all week.

I would say March is coming in like a fiesty lamb.

We decided not to go to the beach today but will go tomorrow. Temps will be 55 tomorrow. so it may be a better day.

Going to cook Mr. Bill a pork roast for din.

Old 03-02-2008, 01:29 PM

Ummm... pork roast! THAT is what I miss about Paul not being here every day... cooking real food! My kids are so goofy, they don't know what a good meal is.

Well then, enjoy the beach tomorrow! If you're passing through or near Milford, I can give you LASH's phone number. She's usually there on Monday; she'd probably love to see you!

Boys and I are getting ready to watch Indiana Jones... wish me luck! Harrison Ford isn't too hard on the eyes, so I'm sure we'll do fine. We got our garden veges started this morning; so we have peat pots all over the place. Crazy things always happenin' in our house!

Mary

Old 03-02-2008, 02:53 PM

Quote:

Well then, enjoy the beach tomorrow! If you're passing through or near Milford, I can give you LASH's phone number. She's usually there on Monday; she'd probably love to see you!

Boys and I are getting ready to watch Indiana Jones... wish me luck! Harrison Ford isn't too hard on the eyes, so I'm sure we'll do fine. We got our garden veges started this morning; so we have peat pots all over the place. Crazy things always happenin' in our house!

Mary
I always did cook a roast or big meal on sundays for years. Then when the kids left, it seemed like too much for us. Now, I get smaller portions and it works out fine.

I do plan on enjoying the beach. May go down a couple times this week. Just to run and get some metabolism going.

Hum........garden veggies huh. I want to do that too. can you give me some pointers. Don't tell you plants what I'm about to do, they may panic.
Dont' want to scare the poor things.

Old 03-02-2008, 08:46 PM

Oh the starting them is the easy part... the keeping them going long enough to bear fruit is the tough one! But if all goes well, we will have tomatoes, carrots, strawberries, watermelon, canteloupe, cucumbers, squash, and sunflowers. Had fun with the boys gettin' our hands dirty!

Will be glad to give you pointers... just give me a call! No promises though.... its been a few years since I've done the farmer Jane thing!

Mary

Old 03-03-2008, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Oh the starting them is the easy part... the keeping them going long enough to bear fruit is the tough one! But if all goes well, we will have tomatoes, carrots, strawberries, watermelon, canteloupe, cucumbers, squash, and sunflowers. Had fun with the boys gettin' our hands dirty!

Will be glad to give you pointers... just give me a call! No promises though.... its been a few years since I've done the farmer Jane thing!

Mary
Okay Mary, I would appreciate this.

Old 03-03-2008, 07:09 AM

Not a problem eliza... its what I do! If we all do a little bit of gardening, who will need the farmers markets this season???? Fifers Orchards will still get my money for the fruit, but I can manage the veges!

Call me when you can... you have my number.

Mary

Old 03-03-2008, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Not a problem eliza... its what I do! If we all do a little bit of gardening, who will need the farmers markets this season???? Fifers Orchards will still get my money for the fruit, but I can manage the veges!

Call me when you can... you have my number.

Mary

Oh yes, I forgot about fifers. Very good. I will call later. Just ketching up on my computer stuff then we are going to ride down to the beach for some excersis.

Old 03-03-2008, 07:29 AM

Good for you... enjoy the sunshine. Will aim for Tues for our visit with sanddollar's mom, if that's OK with everyone. I'll get my exercise cleaning the garage today!

Mary

Old 03-03-2008, 07:40 AM

9,721 posts, read 14,260,591 times
Sounds like we're all over the place, just like horse stuff
I'm going upstate, then stopping at Willey's for produce and a birthday gift.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware