Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2010, 08:45 AM

4,604 posts, read 5,777,111 times

Advertisements

Bella is spotting from her Woo Hoo. I had to put the damn diaper on her this morning. I call the vet's office and he said it's normal. Lucky that the diaper doesn't touch her stiches.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2010, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Last but not least.............her nails. They are pepto pink. The ugliest shade of pink I have ever seen. I had to laugh. She doesn't like it either and has tried to chew it off. I'm going to stop on the way home and get nail polish remover so she won't have to go out in public like that. Poor baby.
Bella is doing good. She had to wear the diaper all weekend but it looks like it might be stopping this morning.

So my DD took a couple of pics of her this weekend. It shows off her pink nails.
Attached Thumbnails
Bella is in heat again so I made the appointment-bella-forbidden-couch-november-11-2010   Bella is in heat again so I made the appointment-bella-forbidden-couch-november-11-2010   Bella is in heat again so I made the appointment-bella-forbidden-couch-november-11-2010  

Old 11-15-2010, 01:20 PM

17,330 posts, read 33,032,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiegee40 View Post
Bella is doing good. She had to wear the diaper all weekend but it looks like it might be stopping this morning.

So my DD took a couple of pics of her this weekend. It shows off her pink nails.
Oh my gosh, I love that girl. Look at her with her arms crossed. Such a lady. A pink lady.

So glad that the diaper's coming off and that her bleeding stopped. I can't wait for min----- oh, never mind. That's kinda off-topic.

Old 11-15-2010, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DandJ View Post
Oh my gosh, I love that girl. Look at her with her arms crossed. Such a lady. A pink lady.

So glad that the diaper's coming off and that her bleeding stopped. I can't wait for min----- oh, never mind. That's kinda off-topic.
She has crossed her paws since she was a puppy. Looks so girly.

What can't you wait for??? You can't start a statement like that and not finish. Do we really care if we stay on topic ALL the time?

Old 11-15-2010, 01:27 PM

17,330 posts, read 33,032,639 times
Quote:
She has crossed her paws since she was a puppy. Looks so girly.

What can't you wait for??? You can't start a statement like that and not finish. Do we really care if we stay on topic ALL the time?
Read this again. You'll see where I was going.

her bleeding stopped. I can't wait for min----- oh, never mind

Old 11-15-2010, 01:28 PM

3,749 posts, read 12,405,738 times
Quote:

Oh my.... What a pretty girl! Bandit crossed his paws too. Do you think is a "Lab thing"?

Old 11-15-2010, 02:02 PM

9,352 posts, read 20,030,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Va-Cat View Post
Oh my.... What a pretty girl! Bandit crossed his paws too. Do you think is a "Lab thing"?

could well be ... buddy-the-giant-lab did too......

Old 11-15-2010, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DandJ View Post
Read this again. You'll see where I was going.

her bleeding stopped. I can't wait for min----- oh, never mind
Sorry, that went right over my head. I'm thinking "What could this have to do with Artie."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Va-Cat View Post
My last boy didn't do it but as I said, she has since she was young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by latetotheparty View Post
could well be ... buddy-the-giant-lab did too......
Love that, buddy-the-giant-lab, how big was he?

Old 11-15-2010, 02:38 PM

9,352 posts, read 20,030,698 times
Quote:
Sorry, that went right over my head. I'm thinking "What could this have to do with Artie."

My last boy didn't do it but as I said, she has since she was young.

Love that, buddy-the-giant-lab, how big was he?

98 lbs of solid, untrained, undisciplined muscle...... sweet fella that ADORED the ground bailey and i walked on .... his person abandoned him with me when i had to kick the jackazz out of my house.... he was just too much dog for me and was getting dog aggressive, particularly when he thought he had to defend bailey's and my honor.... which was getting to be ALL THE TIME.....

i rehomed him with a GREAT lab rescue group in the tulsa, ok area .... he lived with the president on her acreage until he found his real forever home about a month later..... i paid to have all of his vetting done and sent him with a 50 lb bag o' kibble, about 20 of his favorite rawhide bones and 6 months of frontline and heartguard plus......

it was a really tough decision, but in the end, the right one for him.... he is with "lab people" .... something i am not.... i LOVE the breed, i just need a little less dog.....

Old 11-15-2010, 02:50 PM

OMG he is gorgeous!! Labs are alot to handle for sure. I always worry when I hear someone got a lab pup and its their first lab. We had a vendor in the office the other day and he saw my pictures of Bella in my office. Proceeded to tell me that he had just gotten rid of their lab. It got bigger than they expected. Research people before you get a pet. (not directed at you LTTP. I understand the circumstances)

I do remember you talking about this at the time. Didn't you have a hard time walking him?

I'm glad you were able to find him a good home. He sure is a handsome boy
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs