Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2012, 06:27 PM

13,926 posts, read 39,292,628 times

Advertisements

She still a member last post in Feb 2012.... Perhaps she will come update us!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2012, 07:14 PM

3 posts, read 3,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
She still a member last post in Feb 2012.... Perhaps she will come update us!
Thanks for letting me know Katie1 I'm new to forums so I wasn't sure if you could check if people were still active.

Old 05-09-2012, 07:20 PM

I see your new Welcome to C-D! All you have to do is click on the members name Drop box tell you last post or PM the member etc click on the box you want it shows ALL the post by the member ... In this case I just wanted to know her last post LOL Some people on her Vanish hehehehe Yes I told you that also. No sence in waiting for answer if no one here LOL

Old 06-12-2012, 11:39 PM

3 posts, read 3,240 times
FYI it did grow back, on my young dog anyway.

Old 06-13-2012, 07:34 PM

Great!

Old 06-13-2012, 07:42 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,848,488 times
Delete

Old 09-09-2013, 06:10 PM

1 posts, read 833 times
well, let me tell you how this can go wrong! I was just in petsmart waiting at bansfield and this girl comes over with 2 boxer shepherd mix 6 mouth old puppies. I have a Boxer 2 month old puppy! my girlfriend asks if it is ok if "Chief" says hi to the dogs and the own says yes. The sniff around being dogs and all the sudden one of the other dogs flips out and now my puppy is missing a huge chunk of his ear!

Old 09-09-2013, 06:31 PM

4,231 posts, read 15,423,079 times
Ugh, I hope you reported it, there's a fine line between aggression and play and everyone s/h been more aware (and responsible) but w/ 2 big puppies, there's no need for any dog/pup to say Hi up close. Partly though, I think it was your gf's fault, she too was clueless, when one is in a vet waiting room, there's no need for them to sniff each other, the other dogs may be sick and/or contagious etc. What did PetsMart say (or do) - ? THe older pups were prob. nervous in a strange situation anyway and to have a new dog, even a pup, walk up to them prob. threw them (or one) over the edge and it reacted badly. I keep mine on a short leash in the vet waiting room, am not a big fan of retractable leashes but any long leash has its drawbacks, esp. in a place like that. How's your dog doing - ?

Old 09-09-2013, 06:40 PM

2,966 posts, read 5,217,207 times
Chalk it up to dogs being dogs and move on. It does suck, and the humans should of not let it happen in the first place. The scrape will probably grow back, and he will probably get many more scrapes in his lifetime, running and playing.

This is why I do not take my dogs to day camps and dog parks where they are at the mercy of loads of other strange dogs and people.

Old 05-20-2015, 05:55 AM

3 posts, read 3,520 times
My puppy chocolate lab had an issue at petco as well,I signed him up for training,when we brought him ,there was a mixed dog that was getting rough with my bdog,the trainer kept bullsh*tting with the owner and assuring me they were just playing and that this was normal ,while at class I was listening in to the conversation and I overheard the owners telling the trainer how when they brought their dog to the local dog park other owners were complaining about their dog and that was why they were there for training,when we got home from training ,I went to the backyard with my pup,while throwing the stick playing fetch I noticed a white patch on his jowel ,upon a closer look it was a puncture wound from a tooth with a patch of hair missing,I immediately called petco and spoke with the trainer where she kept insisting that this was normal play between dogs but meanwhile my good looking chocolate lab has this nasty scar on his face while their mutt has nothing,I paid 1500$ for my pup and I hope this nasty scar goes away needless to say I switched his class away from that mutt
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs