Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-19-2008, 03:08 PM

5,080 posts, read 9,956,511 times

Advertisements

Great.. Id like TXRattler and his Ghost Hunters to come along with me.. Or I with them. Thank you for the opportunity AJsMom. I have had experiences in the past, and I always try to find a way to explain them.. when I cant then what is left is the unexplained.

A few questions to help explain away the figure.

1: Was there a jacket or coat or shirt hanging on the hook in the truck?

2: Did you have Halloween pictures on the camera?

3: Do you believe the figure is a man or a woman?

4: Do you feel Threatened, Scared?

5: Has anything else besides the truck had anything abnormal take place?

Do you know any more history on the truck?

As for the window it is on the far right wall. In the corner of said windows it appears to have a small dog like face peering in at the truck. But again this maybe Matrixing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2008, 04:12 PM

491 posts, read 1,045,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhnay View Post
Great.. Id like TXRattler and his Ghost Hunters to come along with me.. Or I with them. Thank you for the opportunity AJsMom. I have had experiences in the past, and I always try to find a way to explain them.. when I cant then what is left is the unexplained.

A few questions to help explain away the figure.

1: Was there a jacket or coat or shirt hanging on the hook in the truck?

2: Did you have Halloween pictures on the camera?

3: Do you believe the figure is a man or a woman?

4: Do you feel Threatened, Scared?

5: Has anything else besides the truck had anything abnormal take place?

Do you know any more history on the truck?

As for the window it is on the far right wall. In the corner of said windows it appears to have a small dog like face peering in at the truck. But again this maybe Matrixing.
MUHNAY: Well, I am readily available more so on the weekends than any other time, but if I have to, I will accomodate my schedule to fit your and TXs at both your convenience. To answer your questions though:
1. No, there was nothing hanging from the hook of the truck. To be honest, I dont even think there is a hook...
2. Yes, there are Halloween pictures on my camera.
3. I believe the figure to be a man.
4. I do not feel threatened, but yes I do feel scared. Although Ive had (few) other freaky experiences, nothing like this has ever happened to me to the point that I am doubting whether or not I'm going crazy.
5. Nothing strange has happened that isnt connected to the truck.
6. The only other thing we know about the truck is that the name "Jennie" is engraved on the hood. My bf found it when he was sanding her down to prepare herfor a paint job.
I hope all this helps! ;o)

Old 12-21-2008, 03:29 PM

271 posts, read 809,951 times
AJsMOM83
Next time you see Jennie sitting in your truck try saying hello.

Old 12-22-2008, 12:56 PM

491 posts, read 1,045,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertDog View Post
AJsMOM83
Next time you see Jennie sitting in your truck try saying hello.
You know, if "Jennie" is who is in the picture, I would like for her to tell me why she is still here. I would actually really like to see her again. Not alone of course!

Old 12-22-2008, 06:16 PM

I don't think you have any reason to be scared, just be open to a new experience. There's a lot of "experts" who think they have all the answers and very few who'd know what to do if they actually experienced something like what happened to you. Some are born with the ability and some train very hard to learn but most will never have a clue how to communicate. Good luck with your new adventure.

Old 12-31-2008, 05:27 PM

1 posts, read 3,203 times
Great story! My mom told me about this house when I was about 12 or 13. Apparently it's listed in some book about haunted houses, but I've never found anything about this house on Silver St. until now. NICE!

All I can add is that the house (or at least the side with the tower - left side) has been empty since I was able to drive past it by myself. And that would be about 1989. So it's been empty for nearly 20 years. The top windows of the tower are usually boarded up, and there are KEEP OUT and NO TRESPASSING signs all over the place. The other side of the house (it's a duplex now) is usually occupied, so there must be something to this "haunted" thing on the tower side.

Any chance on looking in to this, txrattler???

Thanks and cool forum,
Roman
Quote:
Originally Posted by alucard View Post
There is a house on Silver Street. You can't miss it. It is unusual looking. It's claimed to be Pancho Villa's favorite ***** house. My best friend lived there for a few months quite a few years ago. It is definelty haunted. There is like a tower in the kiving room where the attic used to be. It is now sealed off due to someone girl hanging herself. The dog she owned used to growl constantly in the upstairs bedroom and women in period clothing have been seen standing at the top of the stairs. It is one of those old houses where the steps are right at the bedroom door so you have to be careful to step down as soon as you open the door. In the basement is a small crawl-through space that leads to some tunnels. It is said that Pancho Villa would ride his horse through the tunnels to escape authorities when they came looking for him at the ***** house. A few of my friends walked the tunnel from the house and said they wound up at 5-points.

Old 12-31-2008, 05:37 PM

5,296 posts, read 7,237,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by el borracho View Post
Thanks! And When I get more time will look through this thread.

Old 01-06-2009, 10:22 AM

72 posts, read 596,551 times
Hello El Paso,I would like to take this opportunity to thank AJsMOM83 for allowing PITT to investigate her vehicle. It was a great pleasure meeting all of you and your family, thank you for being so kind. We are currently in the process of reviewing all evidence, and as soon as we have something, we will let you know. Thank you for not only the opportunity to investigate on your property, but also for allowing us the great pleasure of meeting your wonderful family. We truly do appreciate it. If you need anything at all, please feel free to contact us at any time. Thanks again.

P.S. To all forum members. We were able to see the actual picture unedited on camera, so the possiblity of that picture being manipulated in any way in my opinion has greatly diminished. Normally you would have to download the picture from the camera in order to manipulate it, but since we saw it on the camera in its unedited version, I believe that whatever was captured on camera was actually in the truck when the picture was taken.

Old 01-06-2009, 10:31 AM

5,080 posts, read 9,956,511 times
Hey Rattler, I thought we would have done this one together, sorry I missed it.. sounds like you had a good investigation. Please make sure to fill me in.. as I was very interested in this case.

Old 01-06-2009, 08:28 PM

AJsMOM83
I'm curious if your investigators made contact. I suspect not only because contact is rare. What you experienced is special and if you really want to continue this adventure then you will need to establish a rapport with Jennie. This can be accomplished. Try not to be scared, try to be calm and open. I have personally never heard of a entity actually hurting someone only scaring possibly because of misinformation or misunderstanding. If you have time please keep me posted of your adventure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso