Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2011, 11:29 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,983,621 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
BECAUSE, He has NO BETTER CHANCE of winning than you do!! LOL
Thank you for showing your ignorance in bold text so it is hard to miss.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2011, 07:33 AM

5,864 posts, read 4,982,947 times
Quote:
BECAUSE, He has NO BETTER CHANCE of winning than you do!! LOL
“No one in this world, so far as I know … has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people.”
-H.L. Mencken

Old 11-07-2011, 09:58 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,464,038 times
Never mind all the straw polls he's been winning in all the states except FL, look at another rock star welcome in a huge venue in Minnesota with standing room ONLY! Why doesn't the Media show us pictures of so called "front-runners" getting this kind of reception???? (Maybe the new definition of "front-runner" is a distant 3rd place?)

Ron Paul St Cloud Minnesota November 5, 2011 part one - YouTube

Here he is speaking via video to a crowd in N. Dakota

Ron Paul in Fargo, ND - YouTube

Here's a listing of straw polls he's won so far:
Ron Paul Wins Illinois Straw Poll - And 14 Others! | Ron Paul 2012 | Sound Money, Peace and Liberty (http://www.dailypaul.com/186088/ron-paul-has-now-won-15-straw-polls - broken link)

I'm happy to see my county in SC was one of them but it is Jack Hunter's county too.

Lastly poor loser a-hole cry baby Bill O'Reilly gets mad because Paul wins the poll he sponsored so he decides to discount the results and say it was due to Paul supporters "slamming" his poll. Unless the poll was so poorly set up that it lets you vote more than once, how can he "discount" the results? Isn't it time he FACED THE FACTS THAT MORE PEOPLE WILL TURN OUT TO VOTE FOR PAUL THAN ANY OTHER CANDIDATE?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pJPt...ature=youtu.be

Notice in the link above, how he gives the results: He announces Cain as the winner who was in second place and then at the end says Ron Paul was first. 'Fraid NOT O'Reilly.

Bill O'reilly 'Town Hall' Ron Paul Interview - YouTube

Last edited by emilybh; 11-07-2011 at 10:09 PM..

Old 11-07-2011, 10:39 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,661,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
Never mind all the straw polls he's been winning in all the states except FL, look at another rock star welcome in a huge venue in Minnesota with standing room ONLY! Why doesn't the Media show us pictures of so called "front-runners" getting this kind of reception???? (Maybe the new definition of "front-runner" is a distant 3rd place?)

Ron Paul St Cloud Minnesota November 5, 2011 part one - YouTube

Here he is speaking via video to a crowd in N. Dakota

Ron Paul in Fargo, ND - YouTube

Here's a listing of straw polls he's won so far:
Ron Paul Wins Illinois Straw Poll - And 14 Others! | Ron Paul 2012 | Sound Money, Peace and Liberty (http://www.dailypaul.com/186088/ron-paul-has-now-won-15-straw-polls - broken link)

I'm happy to see my county in SC was one of them but it is Jack Hunter's county too.

Lastly poor loser a-hole cry baby Bill O'Reilly gets mad because Paul wins the poll he sponsored so he decides to discount the results and say it was due to Paul supporters "slamming" his poll. Unless the poll was so poorly set up that it lets you vote more than once, how can he "discount" the results? Isn't it time he FACED THE FACTS THAT MORE PEOPLE WILL TURN OUT TO VOTE FOR PAUL THAN ANY OTHER CANDIDATE?

Ron Paul disqualified from Bill O'Reilly Straw Poll 11-7-11 - YouTube

Notice in the link above, how he gives the results: He announces Cain as the winner who was in second place and then at the end says Ron Paul was first. 'Fraid NOT O'Reilly.

Bill O'reilly 'Town Hall' Ron Paul Interview - YouTube
emily, will you be able to continue after Paul is denied? You've been obsessed almost 24/7 ....posting, promoting, working, etc., for so long....I'm sure it will be an adjustment period.

Old 11-07-2011, 10:59 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,571,535 times
O'Reilly is sooo annoying, he thinks he's so smart and Ron Paul wipes the floor with him every time. The word 'bombastic' applies to Bill. What a creep, it's so obvious he can't stand Ron Paul. Credit to Paul for being willing to put up with his attempt to manipulate RP's views. If he really wanted to allow the people to hear Ron, he'd quit interrupting him constantly.

I'm going to ask a stupid question. Ron Paul is always talking about bubbles, but I don't know what they are. Can somebody explain bubbles to me, please.

Old 11-07-2011, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
O'Reilly is sooo annoying, he thinks he's so smart and Ron Paul wipes the floor with him every time. The word 'bombastic' applies to Bill. What a creep, it's so obvious he can't stand Ron Paul. Credit to Paul for being willing to put up with his attempt to manipulate RP's views. If he really wanted to allow the people to hear Ron, he'd quit interrupting him constantly.

I'm going to ask a stupid question. Ron Paul is always talking about bubbles, but I don't know what they are. Can somebody explain bubbles to me, please.
They come up in bath water, from soap, often, claud. Usually, they are bout the size of a quarter, or a nickel...round and clear. You can see right through them.

Last edited by quality guy; 11-07-2011 at 11:17 PM..

Old 11-07-2011, 11:08 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,571,535 times
Quote:
emily, will you be able to continue after Paul is denied? You've been obsessed almost 24/7 ....posting, promoting, working, etc., for so long....I'm sure it will be an adjustment period.
Don't worry about emily, worry about this country. What's the message?
Less spending, less intervention, more freedom Why would we deny these principles?

Old 11-07-2011, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Don't worry about emily, worry about this country. What's the message?
Less spending, less intervention, more freedom Why would we deny these principles?
There is a Wicked BOTTOM LINE, Claud.

Old 11-07-2011, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
Thank you for showing your ignorance in bold text so it is hard to miss.

More 'name-calling...from the Hypocrite, who is always criticising everyone for name-calling!

Old 11-08-2011, 05:45 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,663,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1945 View Post
Yawn....

You have been pwned!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections