Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2012, 12:23 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,047,613 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
LOL

This is no surprise. I often seen thread titles here that are virtually word for word what's coming out of the mouths of the right wing talking heads.

Too funny.
Im glad you think its funny to have a dangerous press who does not look out in the interests of the people. It sure is hilarious that while incompetence led to the 4 deaths of Americans, instead of grilling and digging for answers, the press goes after Romney.

What a hoot it is that Barack Obama has been President for 3 1/2 years, and instead of having to face tough questions on his job performance and the bad state of our country, the press turns all attention to the challenger instead. What a riot.

Those of you on the left, are just as guilty, indecent, and dishonest as the media is. You are the same bunch that, like the media, ignore talking about all things Libya, Fast/Furious, and Obama trying to block lay off notices until after election. You dont care about anything but saving Barack's job.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2012, 12:24 PM

59,300 posts, read 27,467,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterboy7375 View Post
Romney is wealthy so all the havenots feel their lack of aquiring goods is his fault.
Yet the fact that Obama is also wealthy is never brought up!

Old 09-30-2012, 12:25 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,930,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
LOL

This is no surprise. I often seen thread titles here that are virtually word for word what's coming out of the mouths of the right wing talking heads.

Too funny.
Me, too. And you'll often see 16 threads started on the same theme. Then people get indignant when you call them on it.

Old 09-30-2012, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Me, too. And you'll often see 16 threads started on the same theme. Then people get indignant when you call them on it.
We can post on a subject we chose here. If you dont like it, you dont have to open it. Clearly, there are several topics you liberals stay clear of. Libya, fast/furious, Obama blocking lay off notices to name a few. But you're in bad company, the media ignores those topics too.

Thank God for Univision who will talk about Fast/Furious tonight. Its gotten so bad in this country, it may be time to export our news media. Time to get some press that doesnt kiss this Administration behind.

Old 09-30-2012, 12:32 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,162,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Im glad you think its funny to have a dangerous press who does not look out in the interests of the people. It sure is hilarious that while incompetence led to the 4 deaths of Americans, instead of grilling and digging for answers, the press goes after Romney.

What a hoot it is that Barack Obama has been President for 3 1/2 years, and instead of having to face tough questions on his job performance and the bad state of our country, the press turns all attention to the challenger instead. What a riot.

Those of you on the left, are just as guilty, indecent, and dishonest as the media is. You are the same bunch that, like the media, ignore talking about all things Libya, Fast/Furious, and Obama trying to block lay off notices until after election. You dont care about anything but saving Barack's job.
I could not agree more about holding our presidents accountable for their foreign policies and asking tough questions. They often fail miserably at this. They're failing now and they failed during the Bush Administration in the lead-up and for much of the commission of the war. I can't tell you how disappointing it is to have Obama acting like a Republican with regards to foreign policy and the left gives him a pass.

Unfortunately, you undermine a legitimate point with the LIBERAL MEDIA crap.

Old 09-30-2012, 12:50 PM

8,347 posts, read 7,253,608 times
Quote:
Are you saying its okay for 90 percent of them to ignore, defend, give cover to the sitting President while attacking constantly the challenger, just because one news outlet will challenge the President?

The bottom line is, most media outlets are not challenging the President on much of anything. Compare and contrast, one interview done by Univision to the big networks in our country. It is really a complete embarrassment to our press, who practically campaign for Barack.

What is so hard, or so bad, about holding the man who has actually been President, accountable? They have not done that since he took office.
Hmmm, sounds like a conspiracy.

I do suppose you can easily back up the accusations of MSM giving Mr, Obama cover?

If my memory serves me correctly, during the bush 43 administration, particularly right after the 9/11 attacks, it seemed as if Faux was running interference for Bush, Rice, Cheenee, ******** and the remainder of the chrony subscribers. Then given stupendous coverage landing on a aircraft carrier sensationalizing "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED"
I know these must be painful reminders and memories to you and other right winders because you must have thought the man was honest and doing what he had to do, but, he screwed up. and you know it.

As far as MSM covering for Obama, I think it's in your dreams. But, MSM does have it's favs, Faux has inept willard, and msnbc has President Obama. Get over it.

Old 09-30-2012, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
One has to wonder if people here are getting paid by the Right Wing to start all of these threads/discussions.

Old 09-30-2012, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
Hmmm, sounds like a conspiracy.

I do suppose you can easily back up the accusations of MSM giving Mr, Obama cover?

If my memory serves me correctly, during the bush 43 administration, particularly right after the 9/11 attacks, it seemed as if Faux was running interference for Bush, Rice, Cheenee, ******** and the remainder of the chrony subscribers. Then given stupendous coverage landing on a aircraft carrier sensationalizing "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED"
I know these must be painful reminders and memories to you and other right winders because you must have thought the man was honest and doing what he had to do, but, he screwed up. and you know it.

As far as MSM covering for Obama, I think it's in your dreams. But, MSM does have it's favs, Faux has inept willard, and msnbc has President Obama. Get over it.
Really? In case you havent noticed, some liberal voices recently have spoken up and wondered where the media is at? Its not just us crazy conservatives who see it.

When the media does not get tough on everything surrounding this terror attack, there is something wrong. When they will ignore the recent report of Obama trying to block lay off notices until after the election, there is something wrong. When Univision is the only outlet to get tough on Obama, there is something wrong and it shows what an absolute embarrassment our own media is.

Its not about just "favs" as you put it. Its about informing the American people of what the hell is going on. It is about holding someone who has been President for 3 1/2 years accountable. The majority of the press does neither of these. You and these other dishonest clowns in here can claim it doesnt happen, but it does and you know it.

But atleast we know where some of you stand. Not for America and the truth, but for your own stupid agenda and saving a man's job over everything else. You know damn well if the media were actually as tough on Barack as they are on everyone else, he would not have a chance. So keep counting your blessings that most of the public doesnt know the ignoring of warnings and lies surrounding Libya, Obama looking out for himself with trying to block lay off notices, and the corrupt DOJ that is saved by Barack making documents secret and keeping key figures out of reach from investigators.

Old 09-30-2012, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Really? In case you havent noticed, some liberal voices recently have spoken up and wondered where the media is at? Its not just us crazy conservatives who see it.

When the media does not get tough on everything surrounding this terror attack, there is something wrong. When they will ignore the recent report of Obama trying to block lay off notices until after the election, there is something wrong. When Univision is the only outlet to get tough on Obama, there is something wrong and it shows what an absolute embarrassment our own media is.

Its not about just "favs" as you put it. Its about informing the American people of what the hell is going on. It is about holding someone who has been President for 3 1/2 years accountable. The majority of the press does neither of these. You and these other dishonest clowns in here can claim it doesnt happen, but it does and you know it.

But atleast we know where some of you stand. Not for America and the truth, but for your own stupid agenda and saving a man's job over everything else. You know damn well if the media were actually as tough on Barack as they are on everyone else, he would not have a chance. So keep counting your blessings that most of the public doesnt know the ignoring of warnings and lies surrounding Libya, Obama looking out for himself with trying to block lay off notices, and the corrupt DOJ that is saved by Barack making documents secret and keeping key figures out of reach from investigators.
My agenda: Get Obama re-elected.
This man's top priority, make Obama a one term president:

Mitch McConnell: Top Priority, Make Obama a One Term President - YouTube

Not write legislation to help America or Americans. His and congress objective: OBSTRUCT.

Old 09-30-2012, 01:31 PM

No deflection, Faux News grovels and panders to right wingers, how hard is that to understand? But if msnbc does it with liberals, oh the right wing hates it, they just hate it! If people don't like what they're watching, there's this electronic device called a remote control, and you CAN change the channel!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections