Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who will you mostly like vote for?
Obama/Biden (D) 136 44.59%
Romney/Ryan (R) 125 40.98%
Johnson/Gray (Libertarian) 30 9.84%
Stein/Honkala (Green) 3 0.98%
Goode/Clymer (Constitution) 1 0.33%
Write in Dr. Ron Paul (R/L) 8 2.62%
Another Candidate (please state) 2 0.66%
Voters: 305. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2012, 03:57 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,196,107 times

Advertisements

Tomorrow I'll be mailing in my already sealed in the envelope ballot and Romney/Ryan got my vote.

I can't wait till 0bama again shows he's the dunce without his teleprompter at the debate tonight!

Also can't wait to laugh at the media after the debate tonight when they say that 0bama won the debate to try to boost him even if he actually loses.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2012, 04:04 PM

2,986 posts, read 4,577,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
Tomorrow I'll be mailing in my already sealed in the envelope ballot and Romney/Ryan got my vote.

I can't wait till 0bama again shows he's the dunce without his teleprompter at the debate tonight!

Also can't wait to laugh at the media after the debate tonight when they say that 0bama won the debate to try to boost him even if he actually loses.
already making excuses that everything is a liberal media conspiracy despite the media unanimously saying Romney won the last debate. you pugs crack me up

Old 10-16-2012, 04:50 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,196,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMUAlum08 View Post
already making excuses that everything is a liberal media conspiracy despite the media unanimously saying Romney won the last debate. you pugs crack me up
Many of you dems are getting nervous - I'm the heck not however and have no reason to be.

The truth is something that is very foreign with many dems.

Old 10-16-2012, 05:46 PM

2,986 posts, read 4,577,410 times
Quote:
Many of you dems are getting nervous - I'm the heck not however and have no reason to be.

The truth is something that is very foreign with many dems.
wtf are you talking about? are you high? how are you even remotely addressing why I typed?

Old 10-16-2012, 06:29 PM

3,179 posts, read 3,166,021 times
Quote:

I like what Greg Gutfeld had to say, that "basically, the MSM has their Comeback Kid stories all written and short of Obama throwing up on Romney, all they have to do is hit 'send'".

Old 10-17-2012, 04:43 AM

1,824 posts, read 1,721,664 times
Default Gary Johnson can win

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickeyDuck View Post
we should wonder why more on people who vote on the other candidates, like Johnson or Ron Paul... that is what makes NO sense to me those who vote for the other guy's are wasting there voting rights.... Johnson or Ron Paul is not going to be our next president, so WHY are you wasting that vote... I would rather you'd stay home! Do you do it to be spiteful, Why is there those people who ALWAYS has to be different... it's like a: "I'll Show You" kind of thing, at least that's what it seems like to me... sorry but spiteful people like this, annoy me
Would you vote for your own executioner? Look at issues positions! Romney & Obama like most in 2 biggest parties are bought by special interest groups, who expect huge gifts we can't afford in return. Just about all the top 1% in contributors want things that will benefit them & not help, maybe harm most of the 99%. Gary Johnson cares about the 100% equally, no hate. Fiscal conservative, socially tolerant.

If Romney wants wars with 2 or 3 dozen countries, is that what you want??? Keeping corporations as the controllers of our govt have caused many millions of disabilities & early deaths. Are you opposed to us all having all of our Constitutional rights back? Obama & Romney are opposed to that.

The Patriot Act allows unlimited warrantless spying in all Americans 24/7, even wiretapping churches. The NDAA says any American can be put in prison for 100 years, without ever being charged with anything. Obama & Romney like these laws. Would you like prison for life, no reason, if some sickos say it's OK?

We have a cancer epidemic, with 60% of Americans getting cancer & 30% dying from cancer. This is thought by some to be from the 85,000 toxins that have been approved & can be found in our air, soil, & water. Us is 2nd most polluted country in the world.

Cannabis oil was in pharmacies until 1937, when cancer was rare. Now cannabis in any form is banned due to greed. Recent anecdotal reports indicate people are being cured of cancer & other often fatal conditions, using cannabis oil illegally. Why should we be required to suffer horribly &/or die sooner if Drs & pills don't adequately help? Cannabis sometimes helps more than pills for 120+ conditions.

It is very important that those who value their life & health, want our Constitutional rights back & want to prevent a currency collapse vote for Gary Johnson. If Gary Johnson gets at least 5% this time, then the Libertarian Party qualifies as a Major Party & Gary gets $90 million from Feds for 2016 campaign. Then we will never again have to vote for the lesser of 2 evils to pick a winner.

Ron Paul isn't running anymore so those votes will be tossed out as he is a non-candidate. Gary J. often agrees with Ron Paul. ISideWith dot com shows your % of agreement w/6 Presidential candidates.
Gary Johnson is currently on the ballot in 48 states +DC. MI & OK are being worked on. Dirty tricks from Republicans had him off the ballot in 16 states & DC, so very expensive & time consuming for Gary J. & VP Jim Gray campaign. Kept out of most debates & polls, too. Gary is polling over 10% in some states.

Old 10-17-2012, 12:46 PM

753 posts, read 843,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GJJG2012 View Post
Would you vote for your own executioner? Look at issues positions! Romney & Obama like most in 2 biggest parties are bought by special interest groups, who expect huge gifts we can't afford in return. Just about all the top 1% in contributors want things that will benefit them & not help, maybe harm most of the 99%. Gary Johnson cares about the 100% equally, no hate. Fiscal conservative, socially tolerant.

If Romney wants wars with 2 or 3 dozen countries, is that what you want??? Keeping corporations as the controllers of our govt have caused many millions of disabilities & early deaths. Are you opposed to us all having all of our Constitutional rights back? Obama & Romney are opposed to that.

The Patriot Act allows unlimited warrantless spying in all Americans 24/7, even wiretapping churches. The NDAA says any American can be put in prison for 100 years, without ever being charged with anything. Obama & Romney like these laws. Would you like prison for life, no reason, if some sickos say it's OK?

We have a cancer epidemic, with 60% of Americans getting cancer & 30% dying from cancer. This is thought by some to be from the 85,000 toxins that have been approved & can be found in our air, soil, & water. Us is 2nd most polluted country in the world.

Cannabis oil was in pharmacies until 1937, when cancer was rare. Now cannabis in any form is banned due to greed. Recent anecdotal reports indicate people are being cured of cancer & other often fatal conditions, using cannabis oil illegally. Why should we be required to suffer horribly &/or die sooner if Drs & pills don't adequately help? Cannabis sometimes helps more than pills for 120+ conditions.

It is very important that those who value their life & health, want our Constitutional rights back & want to prevent a currency collapse vote for Gary Johnson. If Gary Johnson gets at least 5% this time, then the Libertarian Party qualifies as a Major Party & Gary gets $90 million from Feds for 2016 campaign. Then we will never again have to vote for the lesser of 2 evils to pick a winner.

Ron Paul isn't running anymore so those votes will be tossed out as he is a non-candidate. Gary J. often agrees with Ron Paul. ISideWith dot com shows your % of agreement w/6 Presidential candidates.
Gary Johnson is currently on the ballot in 48 states +DC. MI & OK are being worked on. Dirty tricks from Republicans had him off the ballot in 16 states & DC, so very expensive & time consuming for Gary J. & VP Jim Gray campaign. Kept out of most debates & polls, too. Gary is polling over 10% in some states.
Well said!

Old 10-17-2012, 01:12 PM

231 posts, read 701,322 times
Talking Really???? Really?!?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco View Post
Some people actually have principles that mean something and will vote for the candidate that best fits their views regardless of party affiliation or electoral outcomes. You are more than welcome to continue to support the Red Team vs. Blue Team stupidity.

BTW, since only one person is going to win the election about 50% of everyone that votes is just going to waste their vote. If Obama is reelected, every vote for Romney will end up being just as useless as a vote for Johnson or Stein.
so you're confirming that you have the "I'll Show You" mentality!!!

and are you also saying: that those of us who vote for either red or blue: have no principles and we're stupid????

So, because you have the "I'll Show You" mentality and vote for Johnson that makes you smart with principles???

I am trying to understand what makes you think you are different then us????
1. You may not be red or blue, but you're on a team
a. Libertarian - the wacky tobacky team... see I could sit here and say that, your team has no principles and are stupid because most just are old washed up hippies who believe that we should have legalized marijauna and sit around hugging each other singing kumbaya in an imperfect world.... aaahhh, but I am not saying that, that wouldn't be very nice now would it...

Old 10-17-2012, 01:19 PM

67,650 posts, read 60,925,505 times
I am choosing the lesser of the evils and voting reluctantly for Romney/Ryan.

I wish we had better candidates to choose from. I can't get excited about anyone who's running.

Old 10-17-2012, 01:26 PM

231 posts, read 701,322 times
Default I don't care about cannabis!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJJG2012 View Post

If Gary Johnson is so wonderful, then why hasn't most Americans picked up on it...
admit it ... it is what it is - It's always going to be RED & BLUE!!!
Until all of you get out there and promote your candidate(GJ) more and give us a reason to vote for him, he and your team are always going to be on the back burner....

I do Thank You for not calling us stupid with no principles!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections