Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2015, 12:22 PM

26,017 posts, read 22,214,018 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scratchie View Post
You do know that the "National Report" is a fake news site, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jr8wA_JqHfc Again, if he didn't get help, I think he should. I haven't heard about all of his issues with inappropriate touching and some inappropriate remarks. We don't need a "funny" uncle as POTUS.

Sorry but I am disgusted by men like this that take advantage of the moment and as POTUS, this would be a real liability for our country. The fact that I saw him touching these little girls really bothers me. I get so tired of people who enable pervs until something happens and everyone says "Well, I didn't think he would..........", no, just didn't think.

A definite issue that needs to be addressed if he steps forward.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2015, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
If it is true, who can blame him? He just lost his son. He lost his childhood sweetheart and wife plus a 3 month old in a car accident in 1973. Of his original family of 5, he has 1 left. So what if he has a drink or two? If he does, he holds it well.

Joe Biden's Family Tragedies : People.com
So, he can grope women and little girls, that's an excuse for that behavior? No free passes for this. I have known people who lost family and they didn't do that. You consider "holding it well" that he didn't rip their clothes off and french kiss them. He needed a knee in his............

Old 10-19-2015, 12:28 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,681,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue dog Democrat View Post
How many more people on food stamps after 6 years..9 months....of Obama ?
I just saw an article of the eight worst paying jobs in America. Every one of those 8 pays right at or slightly above minimum wage and employs hundreds of thousands of people in full time jobs.
Guess what? All those people are eligable for the snap program, even though they are working full time.
I ask you, is this the fault of government or the fault of greedy corporatists?
I suppose if we recinded all government regulation on business and corporations as conservatives want, they would all suddenly start paying everyone a living wage and eliminate 2/3rds of all SNAP recipients off the rolls?............sure they would.

Old 10-19-2015, 12:31 PM

2,008 posts, read 1,251,562 times
Oh, joy.

Old 10-19-2015, 12:33 PM

7,800 posts, read 10,122,798 times
If this is true than it's VERY bad news for the GOP ... polls show every one of our candidates being annihilated by Biden. It's much easier for us to beat Hillary or Bernie.

Old 10-19-2015, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
If this is true than it's VERY bad news for the GOP ... polls show every one of our candidates being annihilated by Biden. It's much easier for us to beat Hillary or Bernie.
I disagree. More of the same? I'm not hearing that from anyone I know.

Commentary: What Will Happen If Joe Biden Runs For President | WBUR Ponder that? He might give Sanders a "bump": 4 Reasons Why a Biden Run Would Help Sanders | Mother Jones

I believe a GOP candidate will take any of the three which ALL represent more of the same.

Old 10-19-2015, 01:48 PM

8,086 posts, read 10,107,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
What?

I am Independent and would have to hold my nose to vote for any of the currently known candidates, but who among the Reds is going to give Hillary (or even Bernie for that matter, although he will never get the nod as long as she is running) a run for the money? I can't see anyone even close. BY the finals, the Repubs might have Bush, maybe Donald, even less maybe Carson left. They can't come close to beating Clinton. So who is it that will make it easy on the Republicans to trounce Hillary.

BTW, even if the rumors are true, I don't see Biden getting the nod over Hillary. Like it or not (and I don't like it at all) she is a very ensconced politician (we saw that during the debate) who would bury Biden in a head to head race.

The unknown unknowns notwithstanding.

Old 10-19-2015, 02:33 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,768,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scratchie View Post
What crap is that? Ending wars? Creating jobs? Reducing the budget deficit?

I agree that if you're sick of that crap, you should definitely vote Republican.
Ignoring threats from ISIS...wait until that war comes to you. Endless jobs going overseas and no jobs here for the young people...or blacks. The budget is far from reducing....your friends want to add trillions more on top of it for all the freebies. Yes...sick of the crap.

Old 10-19-2015, 02:57 PM

24,413 posts, read 27,046,939 times
Biden lost my vote by not announcing already, sorry, plus I don't want a one term president, nothing will get done.

Clinton 2016

Old 10-19-2015, 03:00 PM

99 posts, read 72,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
I just saw an article of the eight worst paying jobs in America. Every one of those 8 pays right at or slightly above minimum wage and employs hundreds of thousands of people in full time jobs.
Guess what? All those people are eligable for the snap program, even though they are working full time.
I ask you, is this the fault of government or the fault of greedy corporatists?
I suppose if we recinded all government regulation on business and corporations as conservatives want, they would all suddenly start paying everyone a living wage and eliminate 2/3rds of all SNAP recipients off the rolls?............sure they would.
I look at your post and come to a much different conclusion.

My conclusion is that the jobs that Obama brags about in boasting about his recovery are lousy,low paying jobs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections